Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Payback Time For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payback Time For Tinubu (418 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payback Time For Tinubu by duchez(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2022
In the run up to the 2019 General Elections, the Progressives Governors forum pleaded with Tinubu to permit Ambode contest for and complete his second tenure. All pleas fell on deaf ears as Babajide Sanwo Olu was anointed to replace Ambode. Now Tinubu needs the support of the Progressive Governors forum for his presidential ambition. Could this be pay back time? One wonders.
A thread:

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by duchez(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2022
More.

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Thrash. Osinbajo is a serial betrayer
Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
How is he a betrayer?

2 Likes

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
How Mr wailing wailer?
Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
The Iragbiji born breath stinking, teeth rotten, cocaine snorting, igbo smoking, heroin sniffing, codeine gulping, Campari sipping, hands shaking, and yansh leaking Baba Sópe a.k.a Lagos Landlord will meet his political waterloo come 2023. A bad turn deserves another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
duchez:
In the run up to the 2019 General Elections, the Progressives Governors forum pleaded with Tinubu to permit Ambode contest for and complete his second tenure. All pleas fell on deaf ears as Babajide Sanwo Olu was anointed to replace Ambode. Now Tinubu needs the support of the Progressive Governors forum for his presidential ambition. Could this be pay back time? One wonders.
A thread:

Bullshit! The GAC and The Mandate Group unilaterally rejected Ambode. He offended the elders more than he did to Tinubu. There was nothing Tinubu could do unless he wants to risk rebellion. Aregbesola was one of those who insisted on Ambode's removal. See how people are justifying rubbish...

The whole Osinbajo story has taught me never to do the dirty job for anyone cos people will use that dirt against you and the beneficiary himself will claim to be a saint. Tinubu must have learnt his lesson now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Payback time
Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by IamNat: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2022
The same Tinubu that gave Ambode the benefits of the doubt in his first term despite party leaders standing against him? He insisted it's time for the Epe axis to produce a governor, while all this was playing out, they keep abusing Tinubu as installing anyone he likes as governor.

Through out Ambode's tenure, Tinubu never criticized him openly, he allowed him operate freely, no one even know he had any issues with Ambode until election came and Ambode wanted a second term. I mean if you were the one, would you have supported him? Someone you stood for when others were against him, yet he thinks he's all-knowing after getting into office, more or less saying *Yes, I am what they say I am.*

Yet Tinubu never said don't vote for him, he just told him to go and canvas for vote in a direct primary election as proposed by party leaders this time around. Of course Ambode couldn't gather enough votes and then the same people who are accusing Tinubu of installing him in the first term are the once saying why didn't he install him again? I just kept wondering what they would have the man do, keep quiet and just watch his influence that he has built for years waste away? If you were in Tinubu's position right now, would you have been able to do exactly what you are asking of the man?

And you believe Atiku Bagudu would turn down Tinubu's request for a meeting just because of Ambode that has been forgotten? I mean this is a potential president as far as 2023 is concerned and it would have been foolish of him to do so. However, the article is just the writer's twist to the event, let's look at a more realistic twist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payback Time For Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
IamNat:
The same Tinubu that gave Ambode the benefits of the doubt in his first term despite party leaders standing against him? He insisted it's time for the Epe axis to produce a governor, while all this was playing out, they keep abusing Tinubu as installing anyone he likes as governor.

Through out Ambode's tenure, Tinubu never criticized him openly, he allowed him operate freely, no one even know he had any issues with Ambode until election came and Ambode wanted a second term. I mean if you were the one, would you have supported him? Someone you stood for when others were against him, yet he thinks he's all-knowing after getting into office, more or less saying *Yes, I am what they say I am.*

Yet Tinubu never said don't vote for him, he just told him to go and canvas for vote in a direct primary election as proposed by party leaders this time around. Of course Ambode couldn't gather enough votes and then the same people who are accusing Tinubu of installing him in the first term are the once saying why didn't he install him again? I just kept wondering what they would have the man do, keep quiet and just watch his influence that he has built for years waste away? If you were in Tinubu's position right now, would you have been able to do exactly what you are asking of the man?

And you believe Atiku Bagudu would turn down Tinubu's request for a meeting just because of Ambode that has been forgotten? I mean this is a potential president as far as 2023 is concerned and it would have been foolish of him to do so. However, the article is just the writer's twist to the event, let's look at a more realistic twist.
leave nyamiris alone

They are just looking for every thing to pin on jagaban,no time they will tell u tinubu impregnated all igbo women in alaigbo that's y they won't vote him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy At Abacheke In Imo State As Hundreds Burnt Beyond Recognition (graphic) / Why Do Ipob Include SS When Ijaw And Ikwerre Fought Against Igbo In Civil War / See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.