Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 (418 Views)

IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by Solitechworld(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2022
I think the time to convince people is long gone, if you’ve not made up your mind that this is the worst government we’ve ever had in Nigeria, whatever your age, you’re beyond redemption. You’re unteachable.

Maybe I didn’t write plainly enough, earlier. I’ll do so now:

If I had a child old enough to vote and he told me that he’s going to vote Jonathan, I would disown him. Friends, if l lost, I would make new ones, but there’s no guarantee I can spawn a new child. This is how seriously I take this.

For the same reason, if an employee comes to me and says he’s voting for GEJ, I would thank him for his candour and fire him on the spot. I can’t risk contaminating my organization by such wicked thinking.

If I had a tenant who promises me to vote GEJ, I would hand him a quit notice without hesitation. I hope you get the point? Not yet? OK, here’s the final one: if I were having an open heart surgery, and the lead surgeon informs me that he’s voting for GEJ, I’ll ask him to drop his scalpel and let me die!

I’m sure you now get my point. Anybody but Jonathan. And like I wrote earlier, this resolve is open to no question. That is, you’re not free to challenge me with (what you think are) valid points – no matter how reasonable they are.

If you do, I’ll unfriend you too, because by your action, you’ve demonstrated that I don’t need your friendship, neither do I have the energy to tolerate you. By the way, I genuinely like my friends. So if our relationship has reached a point where I’ve to tolerate you, I can’t not, in good conscience, continue with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by Tumbulum: 6:57am On May 11, 2022
Probably biting his fingers now because of bubu hard economy.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by Choilila: 7:18am On May 11, 2022
Goodluck was a genuine man.
My prayer is that he should not be evil as the other Nigerian presidents whenever they get back on sit.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by everythinggirly(f): 8:14am On May 11, 2022
What did he do to you? Go straight to the point.
Re: See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by 3pointsagree: 9:59am On May 11, 2022
Nigeria does not enjoy slow men like Jona we love change
Re: See What Someone Wrote About Good Jonathan administration In 2015 by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2022
3pointsagree:
Nigeria does not enjoy slow men like Jona we love change

Buhari has been slower but without direction.

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Peter Obi's Hype Train And His Resignation. / Dauda Lawal Wins PDP Guber Ticket In Zamfara / 2023: It's Peter Obi All The Way, Media Forum Urges Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.