Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid (46692 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by zinaunreal(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nobody is to blame. Everybody move on
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Bbbw: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oh
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Joysammy: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Richsteemit:
Only losers dey ready to shalaye!!. Thank God the world was prevented from another nuclear pollution by Putin boys.

Hala Madrid. All Chelsea fans should go and hug transformer

Have your parents been revived from the shock and transformer they hug last year?
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by boxypane(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ximenez:

It should be it's, not its.

Leave Chelsea and go to school.
And he should not be late.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Richsteemit: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Joysammy:

Have your parents been revived from the shock and transformer they hug last year?

Let this be the last warning you will call my parent. Did I mention anyone's parent in my comment.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by SenatePresdo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
DryMouth:

It's not passion that inspires noise of chelsea fans, its the NURTW spirit in them that inspires their noise.

Agbero FC

Lol.
Even when I was in school(private Uni) Chelsea fans celebrated goals the most.

There is thing thing about Chelsea that makes their fan go gaga, I just don't know.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by nijanigga: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Pulisic should be beaten and sacked!

I told folks he's over-rated but weytin him do ?
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Diligence: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
VAR's decisions leading to awarding or cancelling goals are more often than not subjective.

How dare you cancel a clean goal under the guise that the ball touched Alonso's hand. What! Chelsea was robbed... shame on those spineless decision makers probably influenced inordinately. How can a finalist club not be in the final.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by kenx1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
SHUT UP TUCHEL SHUT UP.............YOU KILLED THE GAME, YOU SHOULD HAVE PLAYED DEFENSIVE GAME AFTER THE THIRD GOAL, BUT YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY ATTACKING FOOTBALL DESPITE HAVING 3 GOALS TO OUR BASKET

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by RapistOnBail: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Had it been we knew, timo would have finished his game happily. Pulisic came in just to complete the number

Timo had much impact
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by etibaba(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Don't mind him, too boastful. See him saying they deserved to go through.How? You lost and you are saying you deserved to go through. The team who won the match deserved to go through. Period.He will not talk about the undue advantage they had , but he is complaining about something else. I remember at the start of the season he was saying they are ready to compete with city and Liverpool, I wonder where they are now.And after they dropped off; he was now saying it's because James and Alonso were injured that's why Liv and City took advantage. Nonsense let him take several seats
Exactly his claim, na Madrid i blame wen give am opportunity to talk at all.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by RapistOnBail: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
nijanigga:

I told folks he's over-rated but weytin him do ?

He did everything that’s useless as soon as he entered yesterday
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by yahwehpickin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
I see Chelsea going 10yrs without a top4 finish

Next season
Mancity
Liverpool
Manutd
Newcastle.

Chelsea without abrahamovic is like son without a father

Only if you really understand what is about to happen. You have no freaking idea what is about to happen!!!!

First thing first Chelsea is going to carry the EPL this season.

Man city is going to lose kevin de bruyne due to injury today

Chelsea will lift the FA Cup.

Chelsea already has the best owner.

Chelsea will be talked about, hated more but we don't care.

Football politics we will dominate.

Chelsea will lift the EPL by 2 points

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Amayabor1: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
membranus:

We ain't gonna cry you a river, our eyes are dry and smiling. We are gentlemen, we accept defeat and move, because we have won everything winnable in club football.

Lol. Nobody knows you. The person we know is Tuchel who is the Chelsea coach and he is already crying us a river! grin grin

You have won everything winnable in club football? grin grin. I hope you are not challenging Real Madrid? We are the masters of winning everything winnable grin.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Amayabor1: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Diligence:
VAR's decisions leading to awarding or cancelling goals are more often than not subjective.

How dare you cancel a clean goal under the guise that the ball touched Alonso's hand. What! Chelsea was robbed... shame on those spineless decision makers probably influenced inordinately. How can a finalist club not be in the final.

This is what happens when you watch football without knowing the rules governing the sport. Any goal that is scored just before the ball touched the player's hand is not a goal. This rule has been used to disallow many goals in Epl, la Liga, Seria A etc this season.

Now, let's talk about Chelsea's second goal. They benefitted from the ref's wrong decision of awarding Chelsea a corner kick when it was a goal kick. That was how Chelsea scored their second goal.

Wailers!!!

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by tunmedies(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
DryMouth:
I shouted like a mad dog when benzema scored.

Am not a Madrid fan tho but thinking abt the noise my neighbourhood will suffer if chelsea qualifies makes me sick.

Common equalising goal, see as area scatter. What if they now qualified?
Sounds of nuclear bombs would be nothing compared to the noises we would hear in this area

Useless Agbero club.
Ogogoro club
Lolzzzzz. Na so u hate dm. U must be Arsenal or Man U fan.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Walkee: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
DryMouth:

It's not passion that inspires noise of chelsea fans, its the NURTW spirit in them that inspires their noise.

Agbero FC
Chelsea fans are a disgrace. Very useless set of people especially the Africans and Indians screeching at the top of their voice and harassing everyone on Twitter with their ugly spiderman jersey. That's why I stopped supporting it. Club I have been supporting since 2004 during Drogba and Lampard Mikel Obi time. These idiots have made it one of the most unattractive club out there
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by DryMouth: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
tunmedies:

Lolzzzzz. Na so u hate dm. U must be Arsenal or Man U fan.
The truth is am not a fan of a particular football club.

I'm a very big fan of messi.
I was once a very big fan of Van Persie.

But i sha hate anything that comes out of chelsea
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by DryMouth: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Walkee:
Chelsea fans are a disgrace. Very useless set of people especially the Africans and Indians screeching at the top of their voice and harassing everyone on Twitter with their ugly spiderman jersey. That's why I stopped supporting it. Club I have been supporting since 2004 during Drogba and Lampard Mikel Obi time. These idiots have made it one of the most unattractive club out there
Lol. You did a very good thing.
Nice one.
Chelsea fans are violent in nature.
Very aggressive set of pple.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Ximenez(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Lol.
Even when I was in school(private Uni) Chelsea fans celebrated goals the most.

There is thing thing about Chelsea that makes their fan go gaga, I just don't know.
That's pure passion and love.

When that Jersey selling club lost to a poor ATM last month in the round of 16, their fans were busy pelting Simeone with bottles and other objects, as if he's the cause of their weakness.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Praxtech: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Richsteemit:
Only losers dey ready to shalaye!!. Thank God the world was prevented from another nuclear pollution by Put.in boys.

Hala Madrid. All Chelsea fans should go and hug transformer
your club Man Utd can't even explain their predicament.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Ximenez(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Walkee:

Nobody noticed when you stopped and most importantly, your support is irrelevant.
Individuals have different characters, there are noisy Chelsea fans, there are quiet ones too, same with other clubs.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Ximenez(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
DryMouyth:

The truth is am not a fan of a particular football club.

I'm a very big fan of messi.
I was once a very big fan of Van Persie.

But i sha hate anything that comes out of chelsea
Lol, this scope is common with Arsenal and Man u fans. Just say you are too embarrassed to identify with your club.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by brightalo1010: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
crymo:
Too much hate on Chelsea. I'm only sorry for Arsenal fans that keep hating Chelsea without any significant achievements. Their greatest achievement was going a season without any league defeat. Don't worry, 25 years without champions league football will be a better achievement. Awon haters radarada.

Frustrated Chelsea fan has spoken.

Can you mention any trophy Chelsea is record holder of... Arsenal FA cup.

Remember Aston villa, nothingham forest and many clubs you don't hear of again has won champions league even before putin Chelsea won it, and most of those clubs can't even stand near where Arsenal is today Abi you Wan mention Arsenal in the same branket with villa and Nothingham forest?

Let your pains and frustration continue.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Dybala11(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
He is not serious. A very lame excuse from him. So to him if the referee had awarded the goal there will be no need for Chelsea to score another third but a fourth. And there will be no possibility for Madrid to score two of their goals. The man should go and sit down.
And he confidently omitted the fact that the corner that was given to Chelsea which led to their second goal wasn't even a corner to start with. Bunch of noise makers and sore losers. grin

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Dybala11(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
yahwehpickin:

Only if you really understand what is about to happen. You have no freaking idea what is about to happen!!!!

First thing first Chelsea is going to carry the EPL this season.

Man city is going to lose kevin de bruyne due to injury today

Chelsea will lift the FA Cup.

Chelsea already has the best owner.

Chelsea will be talked about, hated more but we don't care.

Football politics we will dominate.

Chelsea will lift the EPL by 2 points
This same season we're in or another season??
You shouldn't be talking about Chelsea winning the EPL this season cos that's already a lost cause. grin
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by crymo: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
brightalo1010:

Frustrated Chelsea fan has spoken.

Can you mention any trophy Chelsea is record holder of... Arsenal FA cup.

Remember Aston villa, nothingham forest and many clubs you don't hear of again has won champions league even before putin Chelsea won it, and most of those clubs can't even stand near where Arsenal is today Abi you Wan mention Arsenal in the same branket with villa and Nothingham forest?

Let your pains and frustration continue.
Mr Arsenal. Why can't your Arsenal be amongst the few UCL winners. Maybe they'll never join the least.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by Olabode211: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
ur papa na agbero wey dey collect white white.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by brightalo1010: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
crymo:

Mr Arsenal. Why can't your Arsenal be amongst the few UCL winners. Maybe they'll never join the least.
before Chelsea joined it were they below many clubs that won it previously? Have ever heard that nothingham was bigger than Chelsea then? If not then why the noise?
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by crymo: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
brightalo1010:
before Chelsea joined it were they below many clubs that won it previously? Have ever heard that nothingham was bigger than Chelsea then? If not then why the noise?
Where you even alive when nothingham won the CL? Nawa for you o Arsenal fan.
Re: UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid by yahwehpickin(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dybala11:

This same season we're in or another season??
You shouldn't be talking about Chelsea winning the EPL this season cos that's already a lost cause. grin

I'm talking about this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / 2026 WC Qualifiers: Argentina Squad Arrived In Bolivia With Oxygen Canisters / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.