Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis (377 Views)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis by Hugged: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis, has said she will not attend her father’s funeral to pay her last respect when he passes on.

The actress made the statement while reacting to a tweet made by a lady simply identified as @Jayritse.

The tweet read, “My father was an elder in the church, a proper elder. That was at church. At home, he was a wife-beater. He once beat my mom with a wooden plank with nails, tore her arm too, with blood and all.

“He died nine years ago. I still haven’t cried. Thanks, everyone, she left him before he passed on. She’s thriving now.” Check Free Canada Visa Deals

Chioma, while commenting on the lady’s post on Instagram, said her father was also an elder in a church, adding that her mother left him because he was lazy, lousy, senseless and foolish.

She said, “I thought we were the only ones that have a useless father. He is an elder in the church too. We are in the same boat; my mother left my father too for many reasons ranging from laziness, lousiness, cheating, senselessness, foolishness, beating; in fact, (he is) everything bad.

“Do you know what? She is the WINNER for leaving alive. I grew up wondering what the hell made my mother marry such an awful man.

“I won’t even attend his burial even if I am in Nigeria, talk more of crying. The most interesting part is none of my siblings will either, except my brother, the first son, just to fulfill the native and custom law.”

According to the actress, when her father dies, his burial will be nothing to write home about.

“Yes, he will (definitely) die before us because he came to this world before us! His burial will be nothing to write home about. Just open the ground and throw him in at the corner of our house beside the garden. Oh yes, that is where he belongs. Of course, he knows this already,” she said.

Chioma’s post was reposted by Instablog9ja on Instagram. The actress, while reacting to the post, said she was confident of the statement she made about her father.

She added, “Enemies and Frienemies rush now to Instablog, my gist Haff (sic) dropped to use una fake accounts to have a filled day. That is what cowards do because they cannot face me. I said what I said with my full chest.”

Source; https://punchng.com/dad-maltreated-mum-i-wont-attend-his-burial-actress-chioma-toplis/

Re: Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis by MadamVanessa(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

Forgive and forget darling for whatever evil he did to you mum, he will account of it in the face of his Creator.
Re: Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Men should do some psychological check up before going into marriage, so many young men out there needs help and if they didn’t get the help before marriage, they become abusive and violent
Re: Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2022
The fact that the women are emboldened to speak about domestic violence is a great delta in the social dynamics in relation to marriage experiment. Humans were not designed for marriage. Humans designed marriage for mutual gains.

A lot of men also are going through marital hell in the hands of jezebels who are narcissistically experts at obfuscation of character personae. Some women emotionally manipulate men into demon-mode and when the hormone kicks in, the beasts in human DNA family system takes over the limbic system which automatically shuts the valve to the logical left brain.

Toxic Relationship is a real energy vampire systems almost impossible to manage except one party turns to a powerless simpleton and the aggressors are hard to get rid of, it is a journey to death for either partners, one can only realize the depths of the psychological damage after distancing self from the opposing polarity in the solar game of soul. The ultimate solution seems to be exorcism or genuine rebirth.

On the third layer of this human behavior system is a deeper understanding of the human design, there are groupings that can not be married. You dont wanna keep an open flame side-by-side with a petrol. And you definitely do not want to be their child. We must querry the universe constantly for wisdom through the advanced intelligent Spirits.
Re: Dad Maltreated Mum, I Won’t Attend His Burial – Actress, Chioma Toplis by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2022
What's bad is that a dead person never feels pain and emotion that's why wicked men are being killed slowly like the former military president of uganda, one bit at a time..

(1) (Reply)

Zazu Crooner, Potable Goes Mad As Headies Nominate Him (video) / 10 Women That Wizkid Dated Between 2010 And 2022 / Nick Cannon Reportedly Expecting Ninth Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.