Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos (17861 Views)

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN Has Dinner With Speakers, Deputy Speakers Of St / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
how was your life before 2015? Pls Compare it to PST 2015 till now, then reply. Am objective type. I don't assume

I was working in 2015; Still working and earning higher. I do not depend on the Govt for anything but I know for sure that we need a man who can increase Revenue generation and diversify the economy. That man should have done it before NOT someone who struggled to increase the revenue of ONE state. No more 'I will'; What have you done before when in power? That is the way it works in the corporate world cos your track record should speak for you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by abu12: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is putting in the needed work and meeting the relevant people that will participate in the primary election. Others are either waiting for anointing or struggling to do catch up. When the result of the primary election is announced, I hope some people won’t cry blood. Heaven help those who help themselves. Best of luck to Asiwaju and other aspirants.

same thing he did before the APC convention for his preferred candidate. but Buhari will decide. when Buhari tell the party members this what and who I want, that's the final.
they will rather follow buhari choice than tinubu.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by tonysunkan: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Best of luck to him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by haslaw(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
but we nigerian youths have already choosen osinbajo as our preferred candidate.
Osinbajo and zulum

If only you knew how much your snake, Backstabber, odale, religious fanatic is hated in the North, you wouldn't bother yourself typing your crap.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by tobenuel(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Funflipper:

How old is Joe Biden and Donald Trump?
keep comparing, for the fact that the other is old, then this one must be old... Let's change the way we think
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by sukar886: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
I wish him all the best, but Peter obi right person
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
What I love about him is e remein resolute and focus on what e believed on

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Rajiolaade: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
bayocanny:
The only thing that can stop this guy is if APC adopt consensus, otherwise he will clear many delegates in primary election.

I am interested in how he will cross the hurdles set forth for him.
reason now, consensus during primaries must happened ONLY if ALL aspirants agreed in writing and signed! otherwise indirect or direct is a MUST.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Keep meeting, while Osinbajo popularity keep growing grin
Yes.. On social media
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by SmartPolician: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
This man will be spending a lot of money for these meetings. That's why Nigeria's politics is expensive and we still expect politicians not to recoup their money when they get into power.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Echoban: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
bayocanny:
The only thing that can stop this guy is if APC adopt consensus, otherwise he will clear many delegates in primary election.

I am interested in how he will cross the hurdles set forth for him.

Asin ehn .. Only God, maybe consent which is unlikely can stop him..
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Echoban: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Help2020:

This man is just running up and down. Ogo sit down one place?

People who sit down one place has no where to go to.. have u constested any election before?? Try one for experience. Body go tell u.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
abu12:

same thing he did before the APC convention for his preferred candidate. but Buhari will decide. when Buhari tell the party members this what and who I want, that's the final.
Kindly mention his preferred candidate and the link.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by SledgeHammerer: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Why una dey cry? It's too early. Just reserve the tears. Una go need am later not now.

After the primary election results una go know say Tinubu nor be una mate.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by zoedew: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is putting in the needed work and meeting the relevant people that will participate in the primary election. Others are either waiting for anointing or struggling to do catch up. When the result of the primary election is announced, I hope some people won’t cry blood. Heaven help those who help themselves. Best of luck to Asiwaju and other aspirants.
THIS MATTER IS BEYOND THE PERSONALITIES INVOLVED AND THE POLITICS OF THE MOMENT AND GOING FORWARD. THIS IS ABOIUT WHO IS BEST PLACED TO RUN NIGERIA WELL IN THE NEXT POLITICAL DISPENSATION. THE HONEST TRUTH IS THAT AN OSINBAJO/ZULUM TICKET IS THE REAL DEAL AS OPPOSED TO TINUBU/? TINUBU IS SHROUDED,DARKENED AND CLOUDED HE HAS SO MUCH BAGGAGE HE CANT FLY! OSINBAJO IS LIGHT, TRANSPARENT AND GOOD TO GO!
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by appishani1(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2022
haslaw:

If only you knew how much your snake, Backstabber, odale, religious fanatic is hated in the North, you wouldn't bother yourself typing your crap.

am currently in maiduguri and i am origin of adamawa state. They born me in north and i live my whole life in north.
I know north far better than you.
They hated tinubu more than osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by MrUchenna1(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
lolz the way this meeting thing dey go, e go soon reach the turn of Lagos chapter of Ashawoo association.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Help2020: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Echoban:

People who sit down one place has no where to go to.. have u constested any election before?? Try one for experience. Body go tell u.
what does he want at his age,with his health issues?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Uchesis: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Hope you'll be voting in the APC presidential primary?
There will be no voting.
It will be a consensus candidate
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Mozegee: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
U that have chosen not Nigerian youth can u please tell us what are osibanjos achievements or are you doing that out of sentiment.
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
but we nigerian youths have already choosen osinbajo as our preferred candidate.
Osinbajo and zulum
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by ogododo: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu know sey he don fail. Like all his sins, he go pay.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Acidosis:

The youths of Lagos state and indeed Nigeria must come together to vote Osinbajo and vote out Sanwo Olu. If Tinubu fails to get the ticket, he will run Lagos state dry. Lagos will pay for every penny he wasted on his stup/d ambition.
And your state governor in the land of potopoto has milked you dry
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by NoSentiment: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
Osinbajo and zulum

Please stop using "we". I am a Nigerian youth and I will vote for Tinubu so don't speak lies on my behalf. Just speak for yourself please.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2022
adelaja70:

And your state governor in the land of potopoto has milked you dry

You're right but I don't live there and I don't pay tax to him grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by haslaw(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:

am currently in maiduguri and i am origin of adamawa state. They born me in north and i live my whole life in north.
I know north far better than you.
They hated tinubu more than osinbajo.

Banza bakwai typing crap after taking burukutu.

Tinubu might not be loved but saying Osinbajo is loved is the hight of drunkenness.

Osinbajo is a religious bigot and his actions when Buhari was sick betrayed his true identity.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by nurez305(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
deukpai:
Says by slave master grin

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
abu12:

So tell us, who were his preferred candidates for National Chairman and Secretary?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by mrtheo33: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
And the sharing continues. Abeg me self na past speaker. my own share abegi grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Echoban: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2022
abu12:

See politician only respect u wen they have something to gain from u. Buhari is going next year, they really don't have 100% regard for him like before, everybody are being careful because Tinubu may likely finally becomes the President..

Presidency can only influence let's say they have like 2-3 years to go.. for now na just eye service /respect.

Governor's that are hoping to become minister already under Tinubu, not even wen they are Asiwaju's friend,

Guy, politics is more than logic alone, it's what? DEEP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Echoban: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Uchesis:

There will be no voting.

It will be a consensus candidate

Concensus isn't in APC constitution for Presidency.

This is diff from party chairman..

Electoral bill don't supersed party constition, that's for party who agreed concensus in constition.. go and check it out.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by appishani1(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2022
haslaw:

Banza bakwai typing crap after taking burukutu.

Tinubu might not be loved but saying Osinbajo is loved is the hight of drunkenness.

Osinbajo is a religious bigot and his actions when Buhari was sick betrayed his true identity.
ka zageni amma ni bazan Rama ba
siyasana bai kai Chan ba, damuwana shine osinbajo yaci kawai, ba zagi ba fada.
Kuma na yafe
jeka da halinka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.