Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos (17887 Views)

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN Has Dinner With Speakers, Deputy Speakers Of St / Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
but we nigerian youths have already choosen osinbajo as our preferred candidate.
Osinbajo and zulum

some people are funny, baba is meeting does that will vote at the primary, you said you have choosen osinbajo.

Are you voting at the primary ni?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by izubext007: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Osibanjo don give this one work
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by SledgeHammerer: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uchesis:

There will be no voting.

It will be a consensus candidate

Enjoy your self delusion
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

This man desperation will soon lead him to coma..
to you it is desperation, but to those that knows, it is a wonderful strategy.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by SledgeHammerer: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Echoban:

Concensus isn't in APC constitution for Presidency.

This is diff from party chairman..

Electoral bill don't supersed party constition, that's for party who agreed concensus in constition.. go and check it out.

If you know these people you won't waste your time on them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by pseudaria: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
but we nigerian youths have already choosen osinbajo as our preferred candidate.
Osinbajo and zulum

My friend shut up. God punish you and the so called Nigerian youths who chose either of these failures
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by SledgeHammerer: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uchesis:

There will be no voting.

It will be a consensus candidate

I just can't stop laughing at you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is putting in the needed work and meeting the relevant people that will participate in the primary election. Others are either waiting for anointing or struggling to do catch up. When the result of the primary election is announced, I hope some people won’t cry blood. Heaven help those who help themselves. Best of luck to Asiwaju and other aspirants.

Most people don't understand politics sef. The most important thing is what Tinubu a National leader of APC has been doing. I honestly wish him the very best.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
bayocanny:
The only thing that can stop this guy is if APC adopt consensus, otherwise he will clear many delegates in primary election.

I am interested in how he will cross the hurdles set forth for him.

People keep saying consensus. Consensus is impossible with what is unfolding.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Funflipper: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
tobenuel:
keep comparing, for the fact that the other is old, then this one must be old... Let's change the way we think

Change the way we think? For what? I mentioned Biden and Trump to prove to you that age has got nothing to do with resource management.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:

We’ve never projected Tinubu as the anointed candidate. We’ve always stand on his mandate and nothing else. Those whose aspirations is based on anointing knows themselves. Tinubu is contesting on his records and nothing else.

What records if i may ask?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by bayocanny: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Blablamalala:

People keep saying consensus. Consensus is impossible with what is unfolding.

I understood, am just talking generally because there are some people especially the presidency are somehow against his ambition. Too much bottlenecks for him, I am interested in how he will manage to cross the hurdle of being the part flagbearer.
It is certain that once he get the ticket, he will definitely win the election. No contest.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by bayocanny: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rajiolaade:
reason now, consensus during primaries must happened ONLY if ALL aspirants agreed in writing and signed! otherwise indirect or direct is a MUST.

I understood but if you follow the politics recently especially in APC, Tinubu is lacking the backing from the presidency. Buhari body language is not favourable to his ambition.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
bayocanny:

I understood, am just talking generally because there are some people especially the presidency are somehow against his ambition. Too much bottlenecks for him, I am interested in how he will manage to cross the hurdle of being the part flagbearer.
It is certain that once he get the ticket, he will definitely win the election. No contest.

I get your point.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Abujason: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
How about the dead ones?
All of these na show.
Las las Tinubu will not be the APC candidate.
Time to retire to your village, Iragbiji.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Keep meeting, while Osinbajo popularity keep growing grin

Na primary go decide. But I prefer Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
obynzo:

What records if i may ask?

His record of achievements as Lagos state governor, pro-democracy campaigner and progressive leader.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
bayocanny:

I understood but if you follow the politics recently especially in APC, Tinubu is lacking the backing from the presidency. Buhari body language is not favourable to his ambition.

So, who is Buhari’s body language favorable to?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
You talk for yourself guy or your street youths(no dey use we again)

appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
Osinbajo and zulum
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is putting in the needed work and meeting the relevant people that will participate in the primary election. Others are either waiting for anointing or struggling to do catch up. When the result of the primary election is announced, I hope some people won’t cry blood. Heaven help those who help themselves. Best of luck to Asiwaju and other aspirants.
Meeting with relevant people doesn't mean endorsement.
Let Tinubu keep Wasting the stolen money.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by lagosrd: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
nurez305:
Osinbajo declaration is all planned by tinubu to give him more attention on social media. Tinubu would be voted for massively in primary election to make him look more stronger in politics.

Then the main election would be rigged massively by APC and tinubu will become the president of federal republic of Nigeria

That's if there is primaries. It will end in consensus.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Houston8(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
This man has really made this a life time ambition like he said, siphoning wealth all the while just to fullfil his selfish goals. Meeting everyone both the unmeltable sharing the national cake stolling with them just to sillince their oral. Only one thing is certain tomorrow is pregnant who knows what it'll lay.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Funflipper:

Change the way we think? For what? I mentioned Biden and Trump to prove to you that age has got nothing to do with resource management.
Biden is very sound and full of life not the old vegetable.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by BOYS2MEN: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nor b only MEETING ..he would start BEEFING
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by seunmsg(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
hohafrank:
Meeting with relevant people doesn't mean endorsement.
Let Tinubu keep Wasting the stolen money.

Okay now. Sitting down at home and speaking grammar to media houses is endorsement. Btw, is Tinubu complaining about money to you? Stop crying about someone else money. Hustle and make enough money to be able to spend it without crying.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by erubati: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
Osinbajo and zulum
Sorry,but u do not have the choice for that yet.not until after the delegates must have voted a candidate to fly the flag of the party and then present to u to vote.wo for now,chill and don't masturbate in what isn't in ur control yet
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
stay briefing, while politicians craze stay burgeoning
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by simpleseyi: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
appishani1:
Sorry tinubu
Osinbajo and zulum

Let Osinbajo continue sleeping in his Aso Rock while Tinubu is everywhere. We will see whether it is inside Aso Rock that the Primary election of the party and the general election will be held.

Mind you fellow Nigerian youths, it is the delegates that Tinubu has been meeting up and down that will vote at the Party primaries, and not you the general youths and masses.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
see as this old fool pocket the entire Lagos state ... calling them and telling them who to become the next governor... Idiot. ...your dynasty in Lagos will soon break up through those people you have destroyed their political careers...

instead of campaigning for Tinubu , i will rather campaign for Evans... Evans only destroyed a few rich people's lives and his nemesis has caught up with him. but Tinubu has destroyed future yet unborn lives in Lagos state .. by pocketing commonwealth that is meant for the larger populace in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by timota(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Are u wiser than the national chairman that is calling for consensus candidate,there will be no voting to curtail expenses ,a consensus candidate will emerge which Tinubu is aware of,that is why he is funding SDP in case of
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Meet Past & Present Speakers, Deputy-Speakers In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
nurez305:
Osinbajo declaration is all planned by tinubu to give him more attention on social media. Tinubu would be voted for massively in primary election to make him look more stronger in politics.

Then the main election would be rigged massively by APC and tinubu will become the president of federal republic of Nigeria
Are you sure or the sintoms of wailing is growing out of you small Small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East / Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.