Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Cheap Cars From U.S - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars From U.S (16541 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Cheap Cars From 280k To 800k 08022219777 / With Over 500 Cars, Buy Any Cheap Cars Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2023
Yes
Haywhy433:

To get in Nigeria?
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Car will be sold today, and it will reach Nigeria in December.
ojeysky:

That car may not arrive until next year unless you are so sure it will ship this month
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by ojeysky(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Cheunshow:
Car will be sold today, and it will reach Nigeria in December.

If sure of that fine
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
We help you buy cars directly from the U.S and ship down to your doorstep.

You decide the cars you want and we show you series of similar cars in the U.S auto market, that are available as either outright purchase or opened to bidding.

We carry you along in all steps to purchase your dream cars, while you make the final decision.

Check out inventory of available cars both in U.S and those already imported to Nigeria, at www.cheunshow.com

Call/WhatsApp 08023209748
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2023

You decide the cars you want and we show you series of similar cars in the U.S auto market, that are available as either outright purchase or opened to bidding.

We carry you along in all steps to purchase your dream cars, while you make the final decision.
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2023

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2023
2008 TOYOTA COROLLA CE
PRICE: 3.7m Naira to Nigeria

Call/ WhatsApp: 08023209748

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2023

Check out inventory of available cars both in U.S and those already imported to Nigeria, at www.cheunshow.com

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2023

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2023
2005 TOYOTA COROLLA CE
Price: Highest bidder only
Sales date: January 3,2024

Are you interested?

Call/WhatsApp: 08023209748

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
2012 Lexus Rx 350

Price : 13m naira total cost .

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 7:55am On Jan 02

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 1:35pm On Jan 05

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 10:26pm On Jan 05
2007 TOYOTA COROLLA CE
Run and Drive
Price: 5.2m naira total cost

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by TheRealMykel: 8:30am On Jan 06
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 9:00am On Jan 06
This is insensitive of you and let it be the last time you drop this on my page. Start your own topic to talk about your business. I am into clearing of vehicles too and didn’t mix it with this particular topic which talks about getting cheap cars from the U.S. Be professional if you are truly schooled on business ethics and etiquette.
TheRealMykel:
OceanDew Logistics LTD.
Container | Truck || Roro Vehicles | General Cargo

Contact us today For any of Your Consignment @ Tincan and Apapa Ports in Lagos

For enquiries and Quotes, feel free to contact our hotlines: 07084202021 / 08070705137

Regards
Olanipekun Michael
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 2:41pm On Jan 07

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 8:58am On Jan 09
2011 TOYOTA CAMRY BASE
Price: 6.2m naira Total cost

Ask for more pictures

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 7:38am On Jan 14
2009 TOYOTA COROLLA BASE

Odometer: 207,424 mi (ACTUAL)

Price: 6m Naira (Total cost)

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by TheRealMykel: 10:25am On Jan 15
Sorry about that... It wasn't my intention to spam your thread... I only saw the topic and thought of its relevance and the kind of opportunities it presents in the form of collaborations, not realising we're both in the same field. Sorry once again, I'll try to do better next time.

I'd love to hear back from you sir and I would also love to collaborate with you in the future too.

Cheunshow:
This is insensitive of you and let it be the last time you drop this on my page. Start your own topic to talk about your business. I am into clearing of vehicles too and didn’t mix it with this particular topic which talks about getting cheap cars from the U.S. Be professional if you are truly schooled on business ethics and etiquette.
Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 4:47pm On Jan 15
Apology accepted. Call/Whatsapp: 08023209748
TheRealMykel:
Sorry about that... It wasn't my intention to spam your thread... I only saw the topic and thought of its relevance and the kind of opportunities it presents in the form of collaborations, not realising we're both in the same field. Sorry once again, I'll try to do better next time.

I'd love to hear back from you sir and I would also love to collaborate with you in the future too.

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 11:25am On Jan 25
The cars below are en-route Port for shipping to Lagos, Nigeria.

Indicate interest in any as I post them

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 11:36am On Jan 25
2014 ACURA MDX (FULL OPTION)

With Third row seat

Price: 20m naira to Lagos port.

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 11:39am On Jan 25
2012 RX 350

Certified car!

Price: 13.5m naira to Lagos Port

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 11:43am On Jan 25
2017 Lexus Rx

Certified car!

Price : 32m naira TOTAL COST

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 9:57am On Jan 26
2016 Benz C300 ( presently in Lagos)

Price: 19m naira

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 8:12pm On Feb 04
Nissan NV1500 now in Lagos

Price: 15m naira

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 12:17am On Feb 13
2009 Toyota Highlander

7.7m Naira to Lagos port.

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 12:24pm On Feb 15
2013 ACURA MDX
Cost : 8m Naira to Lagos port

Re: Cheap Cars From U.S by Cheunshow: 10:11am On Mar 07
2012 RX 350 (Run and drive)
Shipped and en route Lagos port.

Call/whatsapp: 08023209748

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Reg Benz C200 02 @ N1.450M Negotiable ««« / FG Bans Importation Of 10-Year-Old Haulage Vehicles / 2010 Model Toyota 4runner Limited Edition Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.