Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President (39610 Views)

BREAKING: Cameroonians Run As Old Sick President Farts In Public (video) / BREAKING: Nigeria Doesn't Need A Sick President With Amnesia & No Strength-Wike / Laolu Akande Denies Olugbenga Olaoye And His Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
This same lies over and over again when osibanjo was acting president which change did you feel about from media propaganda making you think u felt change

Osibanjo has shown that his loyalty to Buhari is more than his loyalty to Nigerians

That aside what has osibanjo achieved in his personal life that's exceptional ?.

Becoming a prof without PhD ? We all know SAN is political ...so what's his achievements

So who do you suggest is qualified to lead us
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by PJ123: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
obedience4:

Which weight, is president buhari well? Going for checkup ten times in a year..
Freedom of speech..
I can say the president is a madman for all I Care
And that's why you cannot be more than what you're!!!
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Allisgud: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Is he attacking Buhari or Tinubu
u no get oT,he is tackling both of them,tinubu will become president now he will start going to France for bumbum surgery
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by PJ123: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
obedience4:

Which weight, is president buhari well? Going for checkup ten times in a year..
Freedom of speech..
I can say the president is a madman for all I Care
And that's why you cannot be more than what you're now!!!
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by GloriousGbola: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartProf:

But are they not speaking the truth?

You diss buhari after the election. Not before.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by fred04(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
The man I wrong by saying what he has said.
50% of Nigerians can't be certified to be 100%.
Sickness natural and anybody can fall sick at any time.
He should just say" we need young and vibrant citizens as our leaders and not all those old, incompetent and desperate politicians".
We know what is right but our level greediness have really affected our consciousness.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by matrixme(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
This one is just setting up himself for big disgrace. He wants to betray both his principal and his sponsor. So after 8 years, you now know that your principal is a sick vegetable that shouldn't have been therein the first place?
He should have listened to those witches that asked him not to contest. At the time when the ovation is loudest is when you should bow and leave the stage.
He thinks he has the loyalty of Fulani kingmakers who always nod and smile at him whenever Buhari sends him to attend their functions, or perhaps you will gather all the votes of Redeemed members nationwide which can't sustain you

4 Likes

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Tomilola360: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Is he attacking Buhari or Tinubu

na double slamming grin
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by simpleseyi: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Vixlot:
Are these guys not throwing overzealously Osinbajo under the bus?

More than under the bus, they are throwing him under the Train where he will be grinded to powder. They are currently abusing Osinbajo boss whom Osinbajo claims he wants to continue his good work

3 Likes

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by obedience4(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
PJ123:

And that's why you cannot be more than what you're now!!!

Go Bleep yourself
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by SledgeHammerer: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
They're not helping their Boss. Baby politicians backing Osinbajo. This is not just an insult to Tinubu but Buhari.

Listen to Magnus Abe's side of the interview, you would understand what it takes to have a seasoned politicians on your side.

3 Likes

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by simpleseyi: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
See how afonja re messing themselves up because of politics of directionlessness...

They don't even know how or whom to campaign for or even attack again sad grin grin.. Just throwing jabs at all corners.. They will collectively attack Buhari, then Tinubu camp will attack Osibanjo's camp and vice versa.. lol

If it's Igbos they will tell you that they are not united..

The unity of afonjas is on soft copy.. The reality is on ground grin grin

Confusion everywhere grin cheesy

Interesting movie!!

I would have been disappointed if a Flattino does not bring Igbos issue into Osinbajo versus Tinubu matter. Now, tell me, how does it concern you?

2 Likes

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Testimony1988(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
I concur.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Dshocker(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truth be told,it was all planned by Tinubu and Osinbanjo to make it look like Tinubu does not have a strong contender at the party level...I am certain that Osinbanjo will eventually pull out at the dying minutes or step down for his master,if truly Osinbanjo wants to contest,he would have switched/changed party
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by poiZon: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Africonji:

Me too I have been looking for the achievement he achieved while he (Osibanjo) was acting president. Is it that price of garri went down? Did price of fuel and rice return to the Goodluck Jonathan levels, or did dollar value to naira improve for the better? Nwanne help me to ask these pipo because I don't understand
He fayad a fulani and hayad a bayelsan...

He confamed onnoghen as cjn..

He traid...
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Svoboda(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's easier for the camel to go thru the eye of the needle than for vice presidents to succeed their principals. Go thru the African continent, any exception you find is just an exception, and not the rule. Take an interest at what is happening in Kenya now btw the president and his vice.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by checkoutEnugu: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmartProf:

But are they not speaking the truth?

But did anybody ask u for the truth?.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Mooh247: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
This guy just shot himself without realising it... Buhari's crew won't forgive him for this
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by adelaja70(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu too travel to London so yes, Na Tinubu dem dey insult so
Your brain na fufu...
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Opolopoopolonio: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Africonji:

Me too I have been looking for the achievement he achieved while he (Osibanjo) was acting president. Is it that price of garri went down? Did price of fuel and rice return to the Goodluck Jonathan levels, or did dollar value to naira improve for the better? Nwanne help me to ask these pipo because I don't understand

Are you suffering from memory loss

If you did not see anything what about the exchange rate that crashed from NGN500/USD1 to NGN360/USD1 within the period he was in charge
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Chukwudi4naija(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
emkz:
One thing even those who hate Tinubu have never accused him of is incompetence.

Their argument against Tinubu is that he is old, is not healthy, is corrupt, is a drug peddler...pedestrian arguments.

As for the guy referenced above, he messed up during the interview. He was combative and was saying the Vice President can take us out of the doldrums. Until now, I have not seen a mature politician selling the Osinbajo candidacy. They are all spoiling for a fight, e.g., Babafemi Ojudu.

Osinbajo has a huge baggage: that baggage is the failure of this government. I would have advised him not to contest. Retire quietly like Namadi Sambo.
Old age and health are pedestrian argument? This is a very reckless statement. Terminal ill-health which is age related overrides every good attribute one possesses. Competence and intelligence inclusive.

Sentiment aside, as fragile as Tinubu is currently, do you think he can handle the Herculean task of presiding over a precarious entity like Nigeria more than an agile personality found in Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by kaymart: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Osibanjo is a shameless political and economy novice

1. He headed economy team for 7 years and dollar rose from #150 official rate in 2015 to #600 on 2022.

2. He has no experience with governance as he was hand picked to be vice president.

3. He does not have membership of any economy organization so how will he attract foreign investments?

4. He has not achieve anything tangible since 2015 till date and his only excuse is that buhari cabal surpressed him.

5. He thinks politics is by emotional sentiments. Can he order a raid on bandits?

6. After spending seven years as vp he still does not belong to any international organization. Meaning he has not improved.

7. ASUU has strikes 10 times since 2015, he has never one day sat with them to discuss. He feels too big to do that (pride).

8. He betrayed tinubu who fed and nurished him politically, how can such a man not betray Nigerians? Edo people trusted obaseki but today they are crying. A betrayer is a betrayer, they don't change.

9. We warned in 2015 that Nigerians should not vote buhari but they did not listen. Today they are crying as common bread is #500.

10. Any wise Nigerian now must rise up and VOTE PETER OBI.

If PDP does not give Peter obi the ticket we will push him to another party and vote him as president. Enough is enough.
There's no proof that Obi wudnhe a success.
Imagine how Buhari was packaged in 2015

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

So who do you suggest is qualified to lead us
Peter obi for now
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by thrillionaire(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Lmao. Already said, it’ll be hard to market osinbajo without attacking Buhari.

He failed with Buhari. Should he turn out to be APC flag bearer, PDP would roast him with the horrible failure of this administration, he’d have nowhere to hide unless he’d attack and admit Buhari for the failure that he is.

He’s going to find it hard eating his cake and have it.

Make we dey look
Aswear �
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by michoim(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na sooo
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by aribisala0(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
emkz:
One thing even those who hate Tinubu have never accused him of is incompetence.

Their argument against Tinubu is that he is old, is not healthy, is corrupt, is a drug peddler...pedestrian arguments.

As for the guy referenced above, he messed up during the interview. He was combative and was saying the Vice President can take us out of the doldrums. Until now, I have not seen a mature politician selling the Osinbajo candidacy. They are all spoiling for a fight, e.g., Babafemi Ojudu.

Osinbajo has a huge baggage: that baggage is the failure of this government. I would have advised him not to contest. Retire quietly like Namadi Sambo.
Are you from Lagos state? You are writing your exam for questions you set and awarding yourself an A+
He is not only incompetent he has a burden of challenges in probity/integrity, nepotism and cronyism. You might think it is okay to deploy bullion vans for eelctions but many don't. Where and how did Tinubu get his money? Let us start there. Nothing pedestrian about that.
The issue of drugs is in the public domain. He forfeited funds suspected to be proceeds of crime to the US government ,a foreign power. Nigerians are entitled to know the US government do not have compromising information on him. His close associate Gbajamiala was similarly indicted of misappropriating client's funds in the US

In terms of competence. In Lagos state till date what has Tinubu and his disciples achieved in Human Development. TWO KEY DOMAINS
Health
Education

Well we know in health there are no hospitals in Lagos good enough for Tinubu
We know his children do not attend LASU
We know there is no potable water in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by seunjungle1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Loot at the way Senator Magnus finished that stvpid Osinbajo representative...people want you everywhere..which people?

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Montaque(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
He did not lie. Dont we have a sick President? Is BAT not sick? I hate lies especially when youths try to cover it up. Its your future you are toiling with
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Forumobserver12(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is a bad PR from a political point of view, in other to demarket Tinubu this guy ended up throwing shades @PMB unknown to him and his camp...
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by pacespot(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
But this Alabi Opeyemi Oladimeji whose Twitter account is being used to disseminate the information is a known Tinubu's supporter.
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Ikea81: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai, magnus borrow am sense at the end..
Re: Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President by Poleski: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Buhari is a huge curse to Nigeria. We have never had a good and competent president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.