Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Eat As Many Congos Of Date Fruit As Possible - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Eat As Many Congos Of Date Fruit As Possible (297 Views)

They Will Tell You Not To Eat Every Sunday Morning But They Themselves Do / Riddle: I Am Something; You Buy Me To Eat, But Never Eat Me – What Am I? / Mosquitoes Beg For The Right To Eat Without The Fear Of Being Killed By Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat As Many Congos Of Date Fruit As Possible by Tiamiy10000: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
With this method, even a trailer of date won't satisfy you!
You know what??
Soak your dates inside water for like 2-3 hrs before you eat them and come back to discuss your experience!! You can soak for lesser time though, but just know that the softer the date, the sweeter the date!�

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen / Broda Shaggy & 5 Million Naira In A Calabash / The Legend Called Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.