Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu (188 Views)

Nigeria Needs Bold, Courageous Leader Like Tinubu — Folarin / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / The Leader Nigeria Needs (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by TheDemola: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday, advanced reasons why he is the best candidate to succeed the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in 2023.

He said he was the courageous person who could step in and bring about the needed change and desired development across the nation.

Tinubu spoke at a one-day parley between current Speakers and Deputy Speakers of the APC-led States in Lagos State. The event has ‘The Legislature, Changing times and Nigeria’s Democratic Journey’ as its theme.

He said, “Accelerated development of our nation is about thinking and doing, and I am ready to do that again because I am a thinker and doer.

“Nigeria needs me even as I need Nigeria. Nigeria needs drastic courageous changes that will bring revenue and I am that courageous one it needs.

“I was raised to be courageous and this has been working for me. I want to bring same to bear as president of Nigeria.”

https://punchng.com/im-that-courageous-leader-nigeria-needs-says-tinubu/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by Is04970: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tested and Trusted
Re: 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by qekng40(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why are you calling moderator when you’ve not posted anything . Meanwhile he’s right just that some unfortunate people have refused to accept truth and reality
Re: 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by boyfrank: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Crazy people
Re: 2023: I’m That Courageous Leader Nigeria Needs - Tinubu by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2022

(1)

Buhari's Failure To Lead - TELL Magazine / Lest We Forget The Consequences Of Losing The Presidential Election / Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters Urging Him To Join Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.