Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38425 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 2:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces

An Anambra born-business billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, has disassociated himself from Peter Obi’s 2023 presidential ambition.

Eze, made his position known recently, at the occasion of the 2022 Ofala festival of HRH Igwe (Dr.) Robert Eze, the traditional ruler of Ukpo in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra State.

He said, “I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans. I told him to drop his ambition, and wait for next time.

“When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and in the north – he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot not win; so that he would not waste his time and money.”

Pointing at Governor Soludo, Eze, continued: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”

Meanwhile, a women’s group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze’s comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

The group, which spoke to newsmen through one of its leaders, Dr (Mrs) Ndidiamaka Ojukwu, told our reporter that she was surprised that Eze would make such a remark concerning Obi.

“Prince Arthur Eze that I used to know does not speak carelessly. Though, one is not surprised because, his younger brother is in the race, under another party platform. If he would support another party, his brother will be affected negatively. I believe, and believe strongly that Anambra, Igbo and well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of state of origin or religion, will support Peter Obi to the fullest.”

Also, a traditional ruler from one of the communities in Anambra Central Senatorial District, who would prefer not to be named, described Eze’s anti Obi comment as a very bad omen for the image of the business mogul, and the image of Igbo people.

“You see, this is why people say that Igbo people are not united or that Igbo people hate themselves. When prominent Nigerians from various tribes and religions are supporting Peter Obi and Labour Party, why should this man talk this way in the public about Obi.

“Anyway, he is entitled to his personal opinion. His opinion does not reflect the sensibilities of Dunukofia people – it is not the opinion of Anambra or Igbo people,” she posited.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 2:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Meanwhile, Arthur Eze is trending on Twitter.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 2:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Twitter.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2022
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

175 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by southsouthking(m): 2:58am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

He has only one vote, so him not been in support of Obi presidency, won't stop Obi from becoming the GCFR.

446 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

Lmao... Same Arthur that said Buhari will hand over to Umahi?

Lmaoo. True true una be urchins. Always reason without brain.

FYI: Arthur Eze has never supported a candidate and they won grin.

That's to show you the typical nature of Igbo people.

They think for themselves and not cajoled into supporting failures because of deep pockets of some elites in Igbo land.

And please try to read this part of the article grin

Meanwhile, a women’s group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze’s comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

The group, which spoke to newsmen through one of its leaders, Dr (Mrs) Ndidiamaka Ojukwu, told our reporter that she was surprised that Eze would make such a remark concerning Obi.

“Prince Arthur Eze that I used to know does not speak carelessly. Though, one is not surprised because, his younger brother is in the race, under another party platform. If he would support another party, his brother will be affected negatively. I believe, and believe strongly that Anambra, Igbo and well meaning Nigerians, irrespective of state of origin or religion, will support Peter Obi to the fullest.”

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by LogicBomb8: 3:04am On Dec 27, 2022
What you support is non of our business sir...kilo ko
Afterall na your paddi wey go benefit your business you want there no be who go benefit the masses

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

That's to show you the typical nature of an Igbo people.

They think for themselves and not cajoled into supporting failures because of deep pockets of some elites in Igbo land.

And please try to read this part of the article

Arthur Eze knows ambition is a mirage!

He is a businessman who definitely has interest and stakes to protect!

Arthur knows Peter Okoye has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

That's to show you the typical nature of an Igbo people.

And please try to read this part of the article

Arthur knows Peter Okoye stands more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:08am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Meanwhile, Arthur Eze is trending on Twitter.

Dear Naptu,

Arthur Eze is just one-man out of millions of Anambra people.

He's our son and brother, but whether he supports Obi or not, it won't stop APC and PDP from getting more than 1% votes.

Soludo, Eze are all after their interest and Obi will win this election with or without them.

194 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 3:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Dear Naptu,

He's our son and brother, but whether he supports Obi or not, it won't stop APC and PDP from getting more than 1% votes.

Soludo, Eze are all after their interest and Obi will win this election with or without them.

Dear Naptu?

What's my business with all of these? Why are you telling me all of these? What do you want me to do with all of these?

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Arthur knows Peter Okoye has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

Lmao. The joke is on you.

Go to Anambra and say this trash you typed.

I want to check something first grin

Clowns recruited by Tinubu and better known as Urchins, are the dumbest people in Nigeria now.

February isn't far!! Una go learn something called Politics 304.

It's an advance course

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Tunasco4u(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao. The joke is on you.

Go to Anambra and say this trash you typed.

I want to check something first grin

Clowns recruited by Tinubu and better known as Urchins, are the dumbest people in Nigeria now.

February isn't far!! Una go learn something called Politics 304.

It's an advance course

Most times, I use to believe you Obituaries are joking me just trying to be noticed. Y’all know Peter cannot win!

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

Dear Naptu?

What's my business with all of these? Why are you telling me all of these? What do you want me to do with all of these?

You know your business in all of these. Stop being clever by half.

Peter Obi paid a visit to Prince Eze and you want to clout chase with the pictures you posted.

Article says "Arthur Eze is not supporting Obi". Why screenshot a visit Obi made to him and even comments that followed the visit?

Of what use are they to the article. Answer me

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 3:15am On Dec 27, 2022
More from Twitter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Most times, I use to believe you Obituaries are joking me just trying to be noticed. Y’all know Peter cannot win!

Ok Heard. Any other line aside this?

This is democracy and everyone is free to contest. Either to win or to lose.

BTW, Sowore, Kola Abiola, Al Mustapha are all Candidates. If you claim Obi will lose, why not pay deaf ears just as you have done for the aforementioned?

Can you give me one congient reason why you can't resist Obi posts? Just one

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Peter Obi paid a visit to Prince Eze and you want to clout chase with the pictures you posted.

Article says "Arthur Eze is not supporting Obi". Why screenshot a visit Obi made to him and even comments that followed the visit?

I know my business in all of these? So how do you know my business in all of these? Are you in my mind? Are you a mind reader or a magician?

English is not a difficult language to understand. I posted tweets that were made in reaction to the article and if you can read and understand English, you will see that this guy posted those screenshots in reaction to the article. English is not difficult.

Answer you? Who the heck are you?

In fact, I think you are just a waste of my time. I will not read anything you post anymore, neither will I waste my time by responding to you.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Ok Heard. Any other line aside this?

This is democracy and everyone is free to contest. Either to win or to lose.

BTW, Sowore, Kola Abiola, Al Mustapha are all Candidates. If you claim Obi will lose, why not pay deaf ears just as you have done for the aforementioned?

Can you give me one congient reason why you can't resist Obi posts?

Because he is the biggest joke!

All other contestants have already accepted defeat prior to election. Peter is just burning aviation fuel for reasons that will NEVER materialize!

You guys need to tell yourself the truth and stop using emotions! Somethings are impossible in life!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by descarado: 3:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Shocked?
Don't be.
We knew yrs ago.

Not surprised one bit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by femisplash: 3:21am On Dec 27, 2022
All Pandora Anini does is to arm twist all ibos to support his dead ambition and then unleash his ipob pigs on anyone who doesn't support him, not realizing that no sensible investor would put his money on a deadwood. Aurthur Eze is the latest in their attack books, expecting all kinds of insults from his first generation to the last.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by descarado: 3:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Author eze is a billionaire thanks to dining with the powers that be in the North.
What do you expect him to say so that efcc won't pay him a visit or the news media dig up his skeleton.
Behind, he knew what to do. So also soludo and the rest.
It's a game of the more you look the less you see.

Wonder why prominent igbos seems to be against obi.

It's is politics. Some of us know what's happening.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 3:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Trends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Betanaija42moro: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Someone that could not even win the polling unit in front of his house for APC, in the past elections. Even with all the money they throw around.

wonder why people are even talking about what the man said. He doesn't control any political follower's in Anambra.

He has been sponsoring APC Governorship aspirant and has never won any election in Anambra state. Even his village Ukpo and Dunukofia LGA has always been won by APGA right from Obi's days as Governor.

That's his own business

Well meaning Nigerians are in support of Peter Obi.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Dear Naptu,

Oga! Peter cannot win!

Don’t let your emotions blind you from reality facing you!

If elections were conducted a thousand times, Peter won’t win one!

Stop all this emotional wish and face reality staring at you!

How!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kingsmeal: 3:27am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

I know my business in all of these? So how do you know my business in all of these? Are you in my mind? Are you a mind reader or a magician?

English is not a difficult language to understand. I posted tweets that were made in reaction to the article and if you can read and understand English, you will see that this guy posted those screenshots in reaction to the article. English is not difficult.

Answer you? Who the heck are you?

In fact, I think you are just a waste of my time. I will not read anything you post anymore, neither will I waste my time by responding to you.

Lmao.

Then the article should be captioned.

"Reactions As Arthur Eze Says He's Not Supporting Peter Obi"

Don't you think it would have been better that way?

Than having another heading and attaching screenshots not correlating to it.

If you needed reactions, the one from the women leader and monarch that kicked Eze's comment would have been better.

"Women Leader, Monarch Kick As Arthur Eze Says He's Not Supporting Peter Obi".

That's journalism and not this hack you're putting up there.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Racoon(m): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2022
It is your choice Authur Eze. The revolutionary march to ancipate this country carcass from the jackals continues.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao. I asked you just a question and this is the answer you got to give me? Like for real?

Alright. Give me one reason why he can't win. Please be reasonable this time.

He has no party, LP is an orphanage home!

LP has no single power broker, when other other party members are boasting of tens!

No political structure, LP does not have formidable Senators, legislators, governors or even Local Government Chairman, but wants to win presidency (Joke of the century)

With a ruling party like APC that stills controls highest states in Nigeria, How does Peter and Labour Party expect to win?

It’s impossible! Outrightly impossible!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by femisplash: 3:36am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Be calming down. The screenshots are necessary to remind us how you Obiidiots once worshipped Aurthur Eze and buttlicked him when your Lamba leader went to beg him for his support and same you are now throwing all insults at the same man today. The same manner you guys eulogized Soludo when Obi visited him until he wrote a public letter that changed everything.

38 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.