Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take (1210 Views)

Please Help Me Review This Foundation Labor Cost / My 9 Inches Block Building 3 Bedrooms Bungalow / Please How Many Iron Rod Is Needed For This Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by royalchallenge(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please house I need your help. I want to know the amount of 9" blocks required for this foundation as seen here.....

Re: What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
royalchallenge:
Please house I need your help. I want to know the amount of 9" blocks required for this foundation as seen here.....

Get a professional to help you get the estimate
Re: What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by royalchallenge(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
kinibigdeal:

Get a professional to help you get the estimate

I just need your calculation of the quantity of 9inches blocks needed for the foundation of the house plan above
Re: What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by Akin4sure: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2020
royalchallenge:
I can give you a breakdown of materials needed for your construction at an affordable price just Whatsapp me on 07051805606
Re: What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by royalchallenge(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Akin4sure:

I can give you a breakdown of materials needed for your construction at an affordable price just Whatsapp me on 07051805606

Thanks @Akin4sure, I appreciate your professional service you want to render but I don't have money for that now I just need it to be given here on F.O.C
Re: What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take by Akin4sure: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
royalchallenge:

Thanks @Akin4sure, I appreciate your professional service you want to render but I don't have money for that now I just need it to be given here on F.O.C
Send the pix to me on WhatsApp will do it for you but you will recharge my phone

(1) (Reply)

See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria / Tenant Rented N250k Flat, Left N2M Electric Bill! / World's Smallest Country Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.