Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello (8533 Views)

Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? / South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Acesexcell(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

He should rescue kogi first.. the only governor in Nigeria that pays 2,230 naira as one full month salary in 2022
you de mind them?? They are all jokers
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Yeye Bello himself knows he is just joking...
He knows he don't deserve the sit..
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Acesexcell(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

You people are really chopping Yahaya Bello's money. Kogi state money
all of them eating kogi state money to come online and spew this rubbish will end miserably like oshiomole.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Omeiza124:
Governor Yahaya Bello is the best man fit for the job.
We must rally behind him in his quest to rescue our nation
How evil...for a governor who pays #6000 as salary.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by JustinVictor12: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Yahaya Bello, the hope of a common man come 2023.
Just get your pvc ready�
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Xhuntra: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Suspect1:
ignorant noise maker, i didnt insult yah, so be warned.

You are too small you twerp. All you clowns squandering kogi state money with Yahaya Bello will surely vomit it.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Hawkler: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Suspect1:
come to kogi state and see it your self, ignorant noise maker!
Tell me what is there to see? A state where all the youths have turned into wheelbarrow Pusher and keke driving.
Kogi is a "one horse town". Nothing to show for, am not surprised even the Bello himself is ruling from Abuja.
No single skilled empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by newdawnlive: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2022
this comments make me believe that, there are paid members on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2022
He don give una money, oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Omeiza124:
Another northerner? Buhari own never do?
Una be thief!
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Prevent: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

You are too small you twerp. All you clowns squandering kogi state money with Yahaya Bello will surely vomit it.
You booby should keep shut! from his comments he is not supporting the op but telling the truth.

Because bello is suffering the teachers does'nt mean anywhere he does the right thing you should bury it away, yesterday i passed through kogi state and i saw them reconstructing the road.

I also heard of the huge hospital he was doing justices to, i mean HUGE one.

You are tedious and also a local titlist does'nt means others are like yah, so keep the fvck shut!

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Hawkler: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Yeye Bello himself knows he is just joking...
He knows he don't deserve the sit..
I can tell you nobody voted for the tyrant even as a governor you need to see how helicopter was shooting from the air during the second term election, this one is worst.
The guy is using Kogi state staffs as tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Chrisslim(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

He should rescue kogi first.. the only governor in Nigeria that pays 2,230 naira as one full month salary in 2022

My broda dis pple don't knw wat they are saying someone dat cannot pay d state staff want to rule the country e be lyk say we Nigerians we too lyk suffer

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Xhuntra: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Prevent:
You booby should keep shut! from his comments he is not supporting the op but telling the truth.

Because bello is suffering the teachers does'nt mean anywhere he does the right thing you should bury it away, yesterday i passed through kogi state and i saw them reconstructing the road.

I also heard of the huge hospital he was doing justices to, i mean HUGE one.

You are tedious and also a local titlist does'nt means others are like yah, so keep the fvck shut!

Scvm shut up. Give your mother to Bello to become his wife. Clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Prevent: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2022
This thread looks so weird.
Fake monikers up and down.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Prevent: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Scvm shut up. Give your mother to Bello to become his wife. Clowns everywhere
Suspect1 is right anyways.

ignorace is a disease.

And to round things up... You are an irksome enfant no offence.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Xhuntra: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Prevent:
Suspect1 is right anyways.

ignorace is a disease.

And to round things up... You are an irksome enfant no offence.

Zombie that cannot differentiate between infant and enfant. Like Yahaya Bello, like his illiterate supporters grin

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Prevent: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Zombie that cannot differentiate between infant and enfant. Like Yahaya Bello, like his illiterate supporters grin
Lol i laugh in burmese, actually, mr booby the simpleton, i wrote that intentionally to test the level of your literacy and you failed woefully, so pathetic.

Enfant is a french word so get that into your goddam brain.

hope you are not twinged?

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Suspect1: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

he is giving it to you hot hotcheesy

Anyways no noiseangry
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Suspect1: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Prevent:
Lol i laugh in burmese, actually, mr booby the simpleton, i wrote that intentionally to test the level of your literacy and you failed woefully, so pathetic.

hot noise.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Xhuntra: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Prevent:

Clown defending the indefensible. Wow, you are writing french on an English forum. What a clown!! I thought I was even exchanging words with a sane human, all these zombies will not cease to amaze me
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Xhuntra: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Suspect1:
he is giving it to you hot hotcheesy

Anyways no noiseangry

Keep making mockery of yourself here. Like I earlier said, you can gift your mother to Yahaya Bello as his third wife.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by yomi531(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Omeiza124:
U mean the Percentage salary governor. God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Suspect1: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Keep making mockery of yourself here. Like I earlier said, you can gift your mother to Yahaya Bello as his third wife.
noise indeed.

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Prevent: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Clown defending the indefensible. Wow, you are writing french on an English forum. What a clown!! I thought I was even exchanging words with a sane human, all these zombies will not cease to amaze me
wooh what i predicted to my self earliar.

Clo.wns are know to use the bolded sentence while they are being hitted so hard.

I thought i was even exchanging words with a sane human .

And about the french stuff in an English forum explains the level of your illiteracy.

Like serious?? then what is your say on those who uses other language here on NL?.

Okay you are trying to say that people who type yoruba,igbo hausa does not know what they are doing?

wooh i see you are trying hard to understand this English of a thing...

You are an enfant no doubts.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Ifabernard(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Paid post
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Indelibleword(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
This is a campaign strategy, many who are praising him joined naira land on April 12, 2022, it is even possible that it is one person with multiple account. They tried Sha! However, Nigeria needs a humble, visionary, astute and open minded leader at this juncture.

My fear is that none of the candidates jostling for the position is fit to lead this country because of their complicity in the current state of the nation. We need a fresh accomplished professional to lead this country.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Geeman2006: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Oh Lord! May poverty, being broke or greed never stare us in the face that we lose our sense, value and dignity to not make informed decisions.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by Builtforglory: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2022
excel001:

Nawa for you oooo can't you see all the accounts that are in support of this failure of a governor (worst in history) are registered the same day. Na one person use different account dey mumu himself.
asin eh... The first 10 comments just dey yarn dust na how I just know say na one of the governor's minions wey no dey fail to mumu himself

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by juman(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Jobless "youth ".
Even dangote said they are lazy youth.
Those arewa youth are lazy ass looking for free money here and there.
Re: Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello by sureEbh: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Naijafever1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JEaiBAUFoM
In the video below, the National President Arewa Youth Consuotative Forum called on Nigerians to become more conscious on the need for a security conscious President come 2023.
Ambassador Yerima Abbas Shettima made this known in a press briefing citing the security strides of the Kogi State governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, saying that Nigerians should rally round someone that will ensure security and youthful participation in governance.
He says the Arewa Consultative Forum will give Yahaya Bello full support for the presidential bid.

The Bello campaign flooded nairaland to promote this endorsement. Una well done. You are working for your money. Sha no cry later, as you are crying now due to failed promises from the General.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria & Netherlands Sign Agreement For Establishment Of Solar Panel Factory / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army N.A Going On Live In 82 Div., / Uche Erondu Asked FG To Investigate Nnamdi Kanu's Sudden Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.