Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. (850 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Nonpartisan1: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
"I don't have any anointed candidate for 2023. Work very hard to win the ticket.”

Buhari at FEC meeting. 13.04.2022

Details later.

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Nonpartisan1: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Former Star Boy- Now A Traitor, Buhari Doesnt Have Any Anointing Oil Left.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Freshwhyte(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kk
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by NoFucksToGive: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hehehehe after endorsing Amaechi you turn around and tell us this
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by PassingShot(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Star Boy and his camp will cry las las grin

He will be taught a very important political lesson in high level politicking known as Politics 101. And he will soon realize that there's a huge difference between getting positions on appointments or being an appendage, and wining positions through election.

I like to see how he will pull this off.

9 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Just to calm nerves grin
He doesn't want assassination on his anointed candidate.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by PressMyButton: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Correct the headline. "I don't have..."

Amaechi's noisemakers have suddenly gone cold, in fact, his attention lasted less than six hours after his declaration.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by PassingShot(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Just to calm nerves grin
He doesn't want assassination on his anointed candidate.
Who is his anointed candidate?

If he has one, he can't impose him nor even have his way this time because primaries election must hold.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by DitariDisciple2: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for ijaw Republic.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by DitariDisciple2: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for ijaw Republic.[/quote]
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by DitariDisciple2: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

The truth remains.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for ijaw Republic.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
ok
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
PassingShot:

Who is his anointed candidate?

If he has one, he can't impose him nor even have his way this time because primaries election must hold.

If Governors can impose anointed candidate, is it President that cannot impose? grin
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by IamWonderful: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
bb

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Mooh247: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
I belong to everyone I belong to no one

Agba scammer
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Validated: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
PassingShot:

He will be taught a very important political lesson in high level politicking known as Politics 101. And he will soon realize that there's a huge difference between getting positions on appointments or being an appendage, and wining positions through election.

Osinbajo will defeat Tinubu in primaries. It is open secret ballotting. Many will collect Tinubu's money and vote their heart desire.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by mymadam(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
"I don't have any anointed candidate for 2023. Work very hard to win the ticket.”

Buhari at FEC meeting. 13.04.2022

Details later.

Haba grin
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by tonysunkan: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
If this is true, then it is a welcome affirmation. In real democracy an incumbent leader should not have an 'anointed' candidate.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Anointing or not, the candidate of APC will be determined by an elective primary election and nothing else. All aspirants should intensify their consultation and mobilization of delegates/party members as that’s the only thing that will count at the end of the day.

Any aspirant who is banking on getting anointed as the consensus candidate is simply sleeping on a bicycle. It will not happen. Best of luck to all of them.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by seunmsg(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Former Star Boy- Now A Traitor, Buhari Doesnt Have Any Anointing Oil Left.. grin grin

He’s still our star boy. After the primary, we shall all come together and support the party candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Babaken(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is the constitution written in Arabic
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by mighty2: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amaeshit and his foolish supporters in the mud, their eyes go soon clear
On Tinubu mandate i stand
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by IamNat: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Source?
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by buckeyemedia: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
PassingShot:

Sorry for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, MKO Abiola 2023 loading........
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by buckeyemedia: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
tonysunkan:
If this is true, then it is a welcome affirmation. In real democracy an incumbent leader should not have an 'anointed' candidate.
Nonsense, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Formularcr7: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Just support APC'S candidate
Re: I Dont Have Any Anointed Candidate, Buhari Declares. by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2022

(1)

Ndi Anambra: Let's Bring Back Our Monday And Take Back Our Homeland. / Fulani Come To Conquer Nigeria We Have To Stop Them / Video Of Tinubu Boasting He Made Buhari The President And "This Thing" Dapo Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.