Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) (45892 Views)

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Kidnap Suspect Has Been In Deep Slumber For Over 24 Hours Since Arrest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Fabiyi300: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Mumu what do herdsmen bandits , bokoharam and ISWAP do in Nigeria ? They tickle people do death right ?

Dummy

I'm not a Nigerian.. Kill yourself!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Grgton:
While here we can't differentiate between bandits and herders smh
Go over there make dem shoot you na at least they will know who did it
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Na over feeding worry am...
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
No arrests were made when lots of Nigerians were killed in the train attack and people seem to accept this as normal.
Leadership is dead in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s a country that works.

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.
eff Buhari and everyone who licks his effing a$$
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by sinkhole: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2022
JustExposeIt:
America dey collect for her sins
So, what is Nigeria collecting for?

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by BenYeshua: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Himtulie247:
Yes ! Because someone alarted the police about the guy when he saw the suspect on his CCTV. How many Nigerians are willing to help security agents with infos ? Na so so make mouth we sabi pass undecided undecided undecided
If a country is functioning well , it is because the citizens too are functioning well ! Una dey function well ni ? No be Tribalism , religion bigotry and senseless Sentiments una sabi undecided undecided undecided
Number 1: we don't have CCTV in Nigeria street
Number 2: if you try that in Nigeria, the police might end up using you as scape goat. There is a saying in my tribe that 'the thing happen for my eye, na 20 years imprisonment'
Number 3: If I report to the police, how am I sure the police are not in the suspect payroll? The police might end up giving me up to the suspect.
Number 4: There is nothing like protective custody in Nigeria. Which means you are on your own.
Number 5: what if the suspect was pardoned because he has repented? (Repentant Boko Haram). Don't you think my life would be in danger?
Abeg let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by evansjeff(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.

Some of you just talk as though inferiority complex has eaten deep into your soul. You must be a kid to think one person shooting a gun in an open city is same as co-odinated attack by terrorists in deep uncivilized forests.

Go to Ikeja city mall and pull a stunt and see if you won't be smoked out in days.

Too many kids on Nairaland these days.

3 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Awise09(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America is a terrorist country and should face charges for all her crimes. America is a crime infested shiithole nobody should dwell in but animals. We must free over 300 million hungry americans by begging russia to bomb them into oblivion
Your Monica say it all.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2022
JAMO84:
American home grown terrorists are the most dangerous. Kill thousands in Mass shootings every year. But their government will leave the real problem at home, go half way across the World to destroy other people's country in the name of fighting terrorism.

AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS THE BIGGEST TERROR ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD

Nigeria has the most dangerous homegrown terrorists in the universe!

Face your country, hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Abc2Z: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
All these people shouting "that's a country that works". Do you know in all these advanced countries innocent people are also arrested and jailed for crime they didn't commit, pls Nigeria is bad but stop making it look like bad things do not happen in other countries.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
JAMO84:
American home grown terrorists are the most dangerous. Kill thousands in Mass shootings every year. But their government will leave the real problem at home, go half way across the World to destroy other people's country in the name of fighting terrorism.

AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS THE BIGGEST TERROR ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD

Followed closely by their British counterpart
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2022
evansjeff:

Some of you just talk as though inferiority complex has eaten deep into your soul. You must be a kid to think one person shooting a gun in an open city is same as co-odinated attack by terrorists in deep uncivilized forests.

Go to Ikeja city mall and pull a stunt and see if you won't be smoked out in days.

Too many kids on Nairaland these days.

Well said!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by PureAmanda(f): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.

[color=#770077][/color] stop this tribalistic comment

Change your ways
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by juman(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.

Exactly.
Igbo.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Adlac(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

We are all guilt of Nigeria security Architecture. You think the Police were the one who Saw him first? Security is everybody business.

We are all bias in Nigeria to have this country.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

The part that govt negotiate and pay ransome still baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Golan007: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

Sharap.
The guy gave himself up.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Golan007: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
He was arrested one day after the shooting.

Meanwhile our police are yet to arrest a single bandit involved in the kaduna train bombing.

Nigeria isn't mature to be referred to as a country.

This I have seen.

He gave himself up.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Kazeem47(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
you and vawulence,only God can separate the two of you grin

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by iwaeda: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

A country that works, but in our country bandits call and collect N100m cash ransom and they remain invisible grin grin grin grin grin Ile nko, Aku odun Ajinde grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by theamazonguru(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

He will now be asking for hundreds of millions of naira.
Or prisoner exchange for the release of abducted citizens.

Is it not better this country is sold to the Chinese or back to the British laidis.

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Gumi knows where terrorist are but d police, DSS and military say they don't no. Is it CCTV gumi used to locate the hideout of bandits?

People are kidnapped and the security agencies are negotiating with d kidnappers on phone but the govt is blocking citizens' lines because of NIN saying it is fighting insecurity yet not one bandit has been caught.

Is it the CCTV that will catch criminals abi no be person go still control the CCTV? U don't remember what they did with CCTV at lekki?
By now you should have known that the current government is responsible for this crimes committed because they empower these guys to destabilize the previous regime, now they’re out of control, so do not think Government will do anything about it. They will leave the real problems and be chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
anonimi:

How many terrorist attacks are ascribed to Christian terrorists compared to Muslim terrorists?
Why is there such a difference in the numbers
Does it have to do with the ease of (non-violent) converting from one to the other? Or with the blasphemy laws of each of the two religions?

Just learn to separate crime from religion. No religion advocate terrorism. Crime has no religion nor tribe. That's the message I m trying to pass.

Western media believes media war can tarnish the image of Islam but they have since realised Islam is indestructible and have begun to change the narrative and tactics.

The war/oppression on Islam vis-a-vis Muslims all over the world is what called for their retaliation sometimes that they inturn termed terrorism on the religion.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Famous606: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
you are so stupid that you don't know how to read simple article it written very clear Frank Robert James and you are bringing up realism action to nairaland platform because your stupid forefathers failed to teach you how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Parisian: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Go and read up the meaning of terrorist so you don't keep sounding stupid.
Hamziyah:
We don't care about his religion and origin since he's not one Muhammad or Sa'ad, he's also not a terrorist simply because his name does not satisfy the precondition to be declared so. Latest happenings in the world have opened the eyes of sane and sincere minds about west and their hypocrisy. Anyway, Alhamdulilah for the gift of Islam!

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Parisian: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Say what you know...who told you no religion advocates terrorism? Is Islam a joke to you?
Safyqueen:

Just learn to separate crime from religion. No religion advocate terrorism. Crime has no religion nor tribe. That's the message I m trying to pass.

Western media believes media war can tarnish the image of Islam but they have since realised Islam is indestructible and have begun to change the narrative and tactics.

The war/oppression on Islam vis-a-vis Muslims all over the world is what called for their retaliation sometimes that they inturn termed terrorism on the religion.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Zorn: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
Fulani terrorist , see eyes like mosquito net.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Originality007: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2022
JustExposeIt:
America dey collect for her sins

where killings no dey happen? which Sin Nigerians dey collect from Bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by chikeze(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
is it not too early to be displaying your ignorance on Nairaland? Una nor Dey tire. Sad

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
FRANK ROBERT JAMES

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by madukaanaya(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Kill the fool already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Sit-at-home: Gunmen Shot A Man Dead In Anambra (graphic Photos) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.