Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ebook Writing With Ease - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ebook Writing With Ease (201 Views)

The Future Of Creative Writing With Freedom Of Information (FOI) By Femi Omoniyi / Ebook Writing / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writing With Ease by OlamideToyin: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Own Your Creativity*

It is often appalling when people make common blunders while speaking and writing and yet have no idea how to correct them or how their words affect how people see them.

Are you an individual hoping to enhance your fluency in English?

Or a writer who wants to avoid editing costs as much as possible?

Do you intend to write an ebook, and make money from it but have no idea how to go about it?

If you relate with the people above or others, then the Lamp Master class is for you.

What you will gain:

*In the "Make money from E-BOOKS" course, the following secrets will be revealed to you;*

�. I will show you how to create an Ebook within 24 hours.

�. You will learn how to create killer headlines that grab your prospects attention and cause them to buy without stress.

�I will teach you top E-book Marketing strategies you can use to cash out from your book.

� You will see the best ways you can sell your skill as an ebook Creator and publisher.

� You will be taught ways you can create stunning book covers with canva.

� How to build an E-book from scratch with a structure that sells.

�How to create an E-book with your Smartphone without stress.

�You will be shown how to edit and format your book to fit your message.

� I will show you the various tools you can use to create an ebook.

*Guess what, you'll also be getting access to the following;*

*� Bonus 1*
My entire premium e-book library.

*� Bonus 2*
Access to any additional update made on the course.

The master class fee is 5000 naira but I will be offering it at a discount of 1000 naira to the first 30 people.

To register, chat up on WhatsApp: +2348160771835

(1) (Reply)

Discover To Spend Less Cargo And Logistic / I Will Write High Quality Blog Content For You. / Grammarly Premium Lifetime Access For ₦2000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.