Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 (78656 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (4 - 1) On 26th April 2023 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by aminusodiq(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The law says if the ball hits your body before the hand, it is not a penalty. Whether the hand is up or down.
so you mean if the ball hits my body and I use my hand unintentionally use my hand to stop a potential goal, its not a foul?

He wasnt protecting his hand from touching the ball, the hand was too free for someone inside the box!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by TLION(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

I will take this for a joke. Laliga is weak yet ordinary 7th placed Villarreal ousted two Tier-One Teams, Juventus and Bayern Munich? Lol.

Let's even apply science to the fallacy you EPL fanboys always peddle around to feel good.

Right now, Man City have realized 80 whopping points from 33 EPL games with 59 net goals. Liverpool, second on the EPL table, have also realized 79 points from 33 matches with 61 net goals.

Even now that Laliga is distressed, Madrid can only top the league with 78 points from 33 matches with 40 net goals (less 19 goals of Man City's plundering of EPL teams grin)

Right now, Norwich, last on the EPL table is relegating with meagre 21 points from 33 games. It's Laliga counterpart, relegating Alaves fared better with 25 points from 33 matches.

So where is this fallacy about EPL is more competitive coming from? Even when the likes of Barca, ATM and Sevilla are clearly impaired in forms, stats have shown that Laliga is still more competitive than EPL.

Abeg rest!
. frankfurt Removed barca undecided

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by chinwezdasilva: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2022
fourboys:
Laliga na just overrated league... Dem no sabi anytin, city dey play these fools like osondu fc sad sad
most likely you hv not being to the field …. Ball possession na 56 44 so I no know wetn you watch

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by tunize(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Omotaday:
Is it about possession? City is not just possession, they create chances. They are going to win or draw at Madrid. 100%
I think you should be scared of a Madrid team that creates just few chance and makes proper use of it, than a city that can create 10 and use 3. Madrid can create 5 and use the 5

9 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by TLION(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

I will take this for a joke. Laliga is weak yet ordinary 7th placed Villarreal ousted two Tier-One Teams, Juventus and Bayern Munich? Lol.

Let's even apply science to the fallacy you EPL fanboys always peddle around to feel good.

Right now, Man City have realized 80 whopping points from 33 EPL games with 59 net goals. Liverpool, second on the EPL table, have also realized 79 points from 33 matches with 61 net goals.

Even now that Laliga is distressed, Madrid can only top the league with 78 points from 33 matches with 40 net goals (less 19 goals of Man City's plundering of EPL teams grin)

Right now, Norwich, last on the EPL table is relegating with meagre 21 points from 33 games. It's Laliga counterpart, relegating Alaves fared better with 25 points from 33 matches.

So where is this fallacy about EPL is more competitive coming from? Even when the likes of Barca, ATM and Sevilla are clearly impaired in forms, stats have shown that Laliga is still more competitive than EPL.

Abeg rest!
. Person go just wake up fey think like jet li angry. I fit sand you if you dey near me like this.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by oluplus(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
DEFINITELY! Madrid will win 3 1. Its funny how pple overrate Mancity dat couldnt score only 1 goal away against Ath madrid!

It is easier to beat Madrid that athletico.
Madrid will play an open football and this will give city to deal with them. Athletico will pack balls and frustrate you

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Reussite: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2022
LesbianBoy:

We dey think the same thing I swear. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2022
hansomb:
I hope pep will not defend in Santiago like he did against athletico

If he dares it, Mancity are out because Madrid will surely score.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Reussite: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2022
tunize:

I think you should be scared of a Madrid team that creates just few chance and makes proper use of it, than a city that can create 10 and use 3. Madrid can create 5 and use the 5
Both were wasteful in front of goal but City had the lion share. I was expecting Madrid to be 10/10 on the little chances they got but they were not. It would take more than an error from the keeper, sharp counter & luck to defeat City at Bernabeu like they did against PSG & Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by reallest(f): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

Tell him it's snapchat/filter

You've told him already
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by diplomat058(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

La liga is weak.

Aside from Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico, which other teams have the resources to hire world class coach and players?

Come to England, we have Guardiola, Pep, Ten Hag, Tuchel, Conte all here.

Ancelloti left Everton before the beginning of the season for Real Madrid and Conte left Intern, Seria A present champions to come coach Tottenham.

You need to ask yourself why no other Spanish team has won UCL aside Real and Barcelona.

You are so on fire to defend EPL that you mentioned Pep and Guardiola as two different persons grin

Where was Pep made made - Laliga Barca. And he joined the best EPL team, turning EPL into farmers league by winning 3 out of 4 encounters so far grin You even mentioned Ten Haag that is yet to start work, as if Unai, Diego Simeone and Mancini (firmer Man City coach) are not at Villarreal, ATM, and Real Betis respectively. If Someone was in EPL, he would only take jobs at top catches like Man City, Chelsea, Man U, and Liverpool.

Guy go sit down, you don't have an argument. I provided irrefutable facts up there to show which is more competitive this season. Go learn.

I repeat, Dem no born EPL well for where Laliga dey. Just for the current drop in form. Even with all the billions of euros of TV rights and endorsements accruing to English teams, they will always catch up to Laliga teams as Madrid alone equals the total UCL trophies of all EPL teams grin grin

We have Madrid, Barca, and ATM for UCL. Normally, Europa too na Laliga family trophies for the lies of Sevilla, Villarreal and Valencia.

Go sleep abeg

9 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Bamzyriches451: 12:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Damn!
City on this one...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by oluplus(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol. Just laffing@you. Even ur coach pep knows Madrid has the upper hand. He was panicky throut dis nite's game! Real madrid's experience will come into play next week. Guardolia's small boys cannot face the likes of Modric, Benzema, Casemiro, Bale and Marcelo in Santiago bernabeu. Mancity will be beaten 3 1. They shud try Epl.
The same Mancity beat them 2-1 home and away 2 seasons ago. Chelsea beat them 3-2 few weeks ago even bernabau.
Where was there experience in all of these?

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Triplerg: 12:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

We are talking about the leagues in general, not picking two teams per league.

Since the start of the ucl competition, how many La liga teams have won it?
There have been an all English final three times too.

La liga is weak, that's why no other team can step up while Barca is in crisis.
Man u and Arsenal are not as strong, but no one cares cos team like City and even Tottenham showed up.
Forget long talk. Have you asked yourself how many times have Spanish teams met in the final? Which league was the first to present two teams in the final? You people started watching football not too long ago and be forming like you know much about the game.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by diplomat058(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

Why are you making your arguments all about the league table of one season?

In premier league, two of the traditional "big teams" ( Arsenal and Man Utd) are out of sort, yet other teams have replaced them, even a team like Tottenham made it to the UCL final.
Sevilla might be a big team in La liga, but they are of Europa league standard in Europe.

La liga is weak and no La liga team can win the UCL apart from Barca and Madrid.

You keep repeating the same thing with no facts whatsoever. I provided you with statistical proof of your fallacy up there. What are you saying? Tottenham replaced Arsenal at the top, but what are Tottenham's performance at the UCL? Maybe it's the English names that are confusing you. Yeah, I understand that UK colonized us, so it's naturally to kiss up to their monuments. On normal standards, Tottenham is equivalent to Valencia or so in football metrics, despite always accruing billions of euros in global TV rights around the world. UCL/Europa are the only comparative parameter so let's use them. If ATM weren't unlucky with Madrid, they would be having two CL now, same with Chelsea. So what's the claim that no other Laliga team can win UCL?

Guy rest abeg. Please always provide facts in your argument, not all talk no walk.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Triplerg: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

You are so on fire to defend EPL that you mentioned Pep and Guardiola as two different persons grin

Where was Pep made made - Laliga Barca. And he joined the best EPL team, turning EPL into farmers league by winning 3 out of 4 encounters so far grin You even mentioned Ten Haag that is yet to start work, as if Unai, Diego Simeone and Mancini (firmer Man City coach) are not at Villarreal, ATM, and Real Betis respectively. If Someone was in EPL, he would only take jobs at top catches like Man City, Chelsea, Man U, and Liverpool.

Guy go sit down, you don't have an argument. I provided irrefutable facts up there to show which is more competitive this season. Go learn.

I repeat, Dem no born EPL well for where Laliga dey. Just for the current drop in form. Even with all the billions of euros of TV rights and endorsements accruing to English teams, they will always catch up to Laliga teams as Madrid alone equals the total UCL trophies of all EPL teams grin grin

We have Madrid, Barca, and ATM for UCL. Normally, Europa too na Laliga family trophies for the lies of Sevilla, Villarreal and Valencia.

Go sleep abeg
Don't mind the guy. They know nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Triplerg:
Forget long talk. Have you asked yourself how many times have Spanish teams met in the final? Which league was the first to present two teams in the final? You people started watching football not too long ago and be forming like you know much about the game.
I think you are the one who doesn't know history.
We've had an all English final three times .
Are you saying Spanish teams have met in the finals more than that?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Karleb(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Where was Pep made made - Laliga Barca. And he joined the best EPL team, turning EPL into farmers league by winning 3 out of 4 encounters so far grin You even mentioned Ten Haag that is yet to start work, as if Unai, Diego Simeone and Mancini (firmer Man City coach) are not at Villarreal, ATM, and Real Betis respectively.

Go sleep abeg

I meant Klopp and Pep.

You know Mancini and Emery are both EPL rejects. Siemione is the only one I respect there.

Pep left Bayern and went to City, of all teams, city and had to spend billions within a short time frame to turn the team to a winning team despite his experience.

Ancelotti that's bossing La Liga was coaching Everton in EPL cheesy.

If la liga is so good, why has no other la liga teams won UCL aside Real and Barcelona?

You people are so poor that your best players want to play for Real and Barca only. Other teams are so poor they can't buy quality players, can't hire quality coach, can't retain talents if EPL teams want them.

I guess you are jealous of the TV rights. If the best players in EPL plays in United for 20 years, they'd probably win more UCL.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Wordson(m): 1:04am On Apr 27, 2022
sammytovic:
So why are you ranting as if Real Madrid played like onlooker. They both have 5 goals on target. Don't forget mancity is playing at home or don't you understand football.
I think you lots should read one's comment first ever before u quote him... I clearly said Man city outplayed Madrid.. u asked for stats and I showed u.. and obviously u know u av nothing more to type... "grin next thing is remember Man city was at home". Is dat d reason for dem bn outplayed?? It's just gibberish. Simple, dey are better in dis match.. because if Madrid were better, nothing stops dem from outplaying Man city. Btw, man city definitely will still do a repeat of what dey did here next week.. watch and see

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Triplerg: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

I think you are the one who doesn't know history.
We've had an all English final three times .
Are you saying Spanish teams have met in the finals more than that?

You are learned, read my comment again, this time slowly. You are hyping English teams for playing three all English finals and asked you how many times have Spanish teams met in the finals. WHICH COUNTRY WAS THE FIRST TO PRESENT TWO TEAMS IN THE FINALS?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Advertisershubs(f): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Did you miss out on Yesterday's Sport Statistics Trading Tips ?

Don't miss out on that of Today.

April 26, 2022 Sport Statistics Trading Tips

FREE TIPS WERE PROVIDED FOR THE UNDER 2.5 GOALS CATEGORY. Enrol To Our Sport Trading Institution To Receive Your Special Category if necessary.

Asia: Game 1:

Foolad - Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai

Statistics Trading Tips: Foolad has played 5 Under 2.5 Goals in Their Last 5 Matches.

% Performance: 100%

(Odds: 1.47)

Kazakhstan: Game 2:

Ordabasy - K. Almaty

Statistics Trading Tips: K. Almaty has played 6 Under 2.5 Goals in Their Last 7 Matches.

% Performance: 85%

(Odds: 1.66)

ReachOut to Us on Our Whatsapp to get More Free Statistics Trading Tips to Help You Earn More from The Sport Trading Markets.

Nairaland Thread Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Vickblaze(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Mancity is a favourite for this champions league final ��

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

You keep repeating the same thing with no facts whatsoever. I provided you with statistical proof of your fallacy up there. What are you saying? Tottenham replaced Arsenal at the top, but what are Tottenham's performance at the UCL? Maybe it's the English names that are confusing you. Yeah, I understand that UK colonized us, so it's naturally to kiss up to their monuments. On normal standards, Tottenham is equivalent to Valencia or so in football metrics, despite always accruing billions of euros in global TV rights around the world. UCL/Europa are the only comparative parameter so let's use them. If ATM weren't unlucky with Madrid, they would be having two CL now, same with Chelsea. So what's the claim that no other Laliga team can win UCL?

Guy rest abeg. Please always provide facts in your argument, not all talk no walk.

Lol
You want fact but you are the one using "if" for argument.
Nothing like "if" or luck here.
Barca won their first ucl by beating sampdoria 1-0 after extra time, second one by beating ten men arsenal 2-1.
Maybe Barca could have lost the two "if" Arsenal and Sampdoria were lucky too

The only important fact here tonight is that only two La liga teams are strong enough to win the UCL.

If you don't agree, tell us what other team apart from Barca and Madrid in La liga that won the competition since it's inception in 1955.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Triplerg:
You are learned, read my comment again, this time slowly. You are hyping English teams for playing three all English finals and asked you how many times have Spanish teams met in the finals. WHICH COUNTRY WAS THE FIRST TO PRESENT TWO TEAMS IN THE FINALS?
What's the significance of being the first to produce two teams in the final?
I already knew where you're headed, that's why i gave you that response.
Spanish teams have played each other thrice, same with English teams, no need to waste time.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by diplomat058(m): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

I meant Klopp and Pep.

You know Mancini and Emery are both EPL rejects. Siemione is the only one I respect there.

Pep left Bayern and went to City, of all teams, city and had to spend billions within a short time frame to turn the team to a winning team despite his experience.

Ancelotti that's bossing La Liga was coaching Everton in EPL cheesy.

If la liga is so good, why has no other la liga teams won UCL aside Real and Barcelona?

You people are so poor that your best players want to play for Real and Barca only. Other teams are so poor they can't buy quality players, can't hire quality coach, can't retain talents if EPL teams want them.

I guess you are jealous of the TV rights. If the best players in EPL plays in United for 20 years, they'd probably win more UCL.

Hahaha. Rejects? Are you sure you want to tow that path? Mancini won EPL and Emery is bossing UCL while Arsenal are at home struggling for top 4. I guess Mourinho and Guardiola (the conqueror of EPL) are also Laliga rejects then grin

And what's the fuss about Guardiola spending? Don't Liverpool, Chelsea and Man u spend heavily too? I am sure that Man u spending in the last few seasons is over that of man city. I can Google the facts for you if you want cos I always like scientific arguments to dispel rumors and nonsense grin Accept it guy, Gaurdiola has turned EPL into a 2×2 farmers table league grin grin

On all laliga players joining RMD and Madrid, I would presume you were high if ecstasy when you wrote that. Last time I checked, there are fine players of global competency in teams like ATM, Seville, Valencia and Villarreal.

Even Aguero that helped Guardiola destroyed EPL came from ATM, grin , in addition to the likes of Silva (Real Betis), Fernando Torres (ATM), Diego Costa (ATM), and so on. We still have fine players like Grizemann, Suarez, Koke, at ATM, and Gerald Moreno and the likes at other Laliga clubs

You can't help it, I know. Laliga no be una mate grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Georgejeez: 1:37am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Hahaha. Rejects? Are you sure you want to tow that path? Mancini won EPL and Emery is bossing UCL while Arsenal are at home struggling for top 4. I guess Mourinho and Guardiola (the conqueror of EPL) are also Laliga rejects then grin

And what's the fuss about Guardiola spending? Don't Liverpool, Chelsea and Man u spend heavily too? I am sure that Man u spending in the last few seasons is over that of man city. I can Google the facts for you if you want cos I always like scientific arguments to dispel rumors and nonsense grin Accept it guy, Gaurdiola has turned EPL into a 2×2 farmers table league grin grin

On all laliga players joining RMD and Madrid, I would presume you were high if ecstasy when you wrote that. Last time I checked, there are fine players of global competency in teams like ATM, Seville, Valencia and Villarreal.

Even Aguero that helped Guardiola destroyed EPL came from ATM, grin , in addition to the likes of Silva (Real Betis), Fernando Torres (ATM), Diego Costa (ATM), and so on. We still have fine players like Grizemann, Suarez, Koke, at ATM, and Gerald Moreno and the likes at other Laliga clubs

In La Liga , we have only Real Madrid and Barcelona , Athletico Madrid is a dark horse in the race .

In EPL , we have only Liverpool and Manchester city , Chelsea is a dark horse in the race .

So everywhere balance

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Karleb(m): 1:39am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

They were both sacked! Rejected.

Guardiola wasn't sacked at Barca. Mou was sacked at the greatest club in La Liga, the greatest club in UCL history and went to Chelsea, till today Chelsea only has 2 UCL and 6 league titles. cheesy

Name one world class player in Sevilla or Valencia. grin The only team breaking RMD and Barca duopoly is ATM, even at that, some of their players are still Barcelona rejects.

You are just proving my points. Have you ever seen a young EPL talent that wish to play for ATM or Sevilla or Valencia. La Liga is so bad, talents that can't it to RMD, Barca or at worst ATM runs to EPL.

Greezman and Suarez are at ATM because Barcelona rejected them. They are not playing there because they love the club.

As per Guardiola, tell me one single coach that has spent 4b in transfer except the bald one.

His dominance is temporary, Leeds, Arsenal and Chelsea have done so in the past.

Liverpool and SAF probably didn't need 4b to dominate the league.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Dazenoni(m): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2022
wiseone28:

2189624604 UBA thanks
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by cnnamoko(m): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2022
what a game!
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by diplomat058(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

They were both sacked! Rejected.

Guardiola wasn't sacked at Barca. Mou was sacked at the greatest club in La Liga, the greatest club in UCL history and went to Chelsea, till today Chelsea only has 2 UCL and 6 league titles. cheesy

Name one world class player in Sevilla or Valencia. grin The only team breaking RMD and Barca duopoly is ATM, even at that, some of their players are still Barcelona rejects.

You are just proving my points. Have you ever seen a young EPL talent that wish to play for ATM or Sevilla or Valencia. La Liga is so bad, talents that can't it to RMD, Barca or at worst ATM runs to EPL.

Greezman and Suarez are at ATM because Barcelona rejected them. They are not playing there because they love the club.

As per Guardiola, tell me one single coach that has spent 4b in transfer except the bald one.

His dominance is temporary, Leeds, Arsenal and Chelsea have done so in the past.

Liverpool and SAF probably didn't need 4b to dominate the league.

I guess you now have to resort to lies since you can't find facts to support your imaginations. Records from PL website for transfer market shows that Man U, with a net transfer of -500m+ spend more than Man City in net transfer spendings in the last five years. Funnily, Man City has a net transfer of only -470m, barely 100 million pounds than what Arsenal have spent in the last five years in net spending (Arsenal net spending in the transfer market is -372m). Even Liverpool and Chelsea in closing up to City, yet you guys go around pacifying the fact of Guardiola's historic domination, emasculation and totalization grin of the EPL with a fake consolation that "He is spending billions." Lols. Check out the real facts. Forget, EPL na polished, rich grin farmers union.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

On you saying that Grizemann is at ATM cos he was rejected by Barca, I will pretend not to see that abortion of logic. Perhaps you weren't a football fan yet when Grizzmann was balling in ATM before he was lured by Barcelona in the first place.

Anything again?

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Karleb(m): 2:32am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

I guess you now have to resort to lies since you can't find facts to support your imaginations. Records from PL website for transfer market shows that Man U, with a net transfer of -500m+ spend more than Man City in net transfer spendings in the last five years. Funnily, Man City has a net transfer of only -470m, barely 100 million pounds than what Arsenal have spent in the last five years in net spending (Arsenal net spending in the transfer market is -372m). Even Liverpool and Chelsea in closing up to City, yet you guys go around pacifying the fact of Guardiola's historic domination, emasculation and totalization grin of the EPL with a fake consolation that "He is spending billions." Lols. Check out the real facts. Forget, EPL na polished, rich grin farmers union.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

On you saying that Grizemann is at ATM cos he was rejected by Barca, I will pretend not to see that abortion of logic. Perhaps you weren't a football fan yet when Grizzmann was balling in ATM before he was lured by Barcelona in the first place.

Anything again?

I have nothing against Griezman but dude flopped at Barcelona and was shipped back to ATM because ATM is Barcelona dump site.

Messi is lucky he is a superstar, if not, by now he would be playing at ATM. cheesy Such can't happen in EPL, not even Tottenham will take a Liverpool reject.

I don't care about Man City balance sheet but Pep, a singular coach has spent 4b on player transfer. No other coach comes close.

SAF won 13 EPLs in 26 years, won it 3 times in a row twice with a treble on those two occasions without spending close to 4b but we should hail Pep. grin

If you give me 4b, I'd transform a struggling business to an empire. Cheque book fraud. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by diplomat058(m): 3:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

I have nothing against Griezman but dude flopped at Barcelona and was shipped back to ATM because ATM is Barcelona dump site.

Messi is lucky he is a superstar, if not, by now he would be playing at ATM. cheesy Such can't happen in EPL, not even Tottenham will take a Liverpool reject.

I don't care about Man City balance sheet but Pep, a singular coach has spent 4b on player transfer. No other coach comes close.

SAF won 13 EPLs in 26 years, won it 3 times in a row twice with a treble on those two occasions without spending close to 4b but we should hail Pep. grin

If you give me 4b, I'd transform a struggling business to an empire. Cheque book fraud. grin

Look at this man. I provided veritable facts up there yet you want to continue basking in palm wine joint rumors to feel good. Where is the 4b? Except you don't understand the concept of cost analysis, net spending in transfer market means inflow minus outflow. If Arsenal's net is -372m in the last five years and Man City's net is -470m, it means Man City only spent 100m or less in transfer costs more than Arsenal. So what are you saying? If man city have spent 4b, then Arsenal have spent 3.9 billion, and Liverpool and Chelsea are hovering around 3.8 billion. It even means Man U have spent above 4 billion. Can you see the ridicule in your reasoning. You haven't provided any facts until now. I have you screen shorts and links to PL verified Transfer Market website and you called it balance sheet grin C'mon, let's be reasonable here. Dispute that transfer market stats for the last five years. Mind you, Guardiola is just in his fifth year. I am waiting

You really call ATM a dumpsite? ATM that have produced the world with world class superstar footballers? It's either you said that ignorantly or you don't know the value of respect in sportsmanship. Even EPL that regard ATM as a valuable player factory will deny your uninformed naivety.

Guardiola is far more successful than Ferguson, domestically. It's a fact. In some days, it will be his 4th EPL in five years with lots of league Cups. Respect to Sit Alex, but his best records was an average of a PL trophy in 2 years (50%). Guardiola's record will be mad with an average of 4/5 i.e 80%. No one comes close in the history of PL.

I am still waiting for you to dispute the transfer market stats, and show me how Guardiola spent 4 billion and Liverpool did not spend 3.8 billion as records show a difference of -200 million in net spending between the two grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.