Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 (78740 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (4 - 1) On 26th April 2023 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by dboo442: 3:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Shame no dey catch all this glory glory united fans
jiz:
Impressive performance from Mancity our noisy neighbor grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Aadetola1(m): 4:06am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Look at this man. I provided veritable facts up there yet you want to continue basking in palm wine joint rumors to feel good. Where is the 4b? Except you don't understand the concept of cost analysis, net spending in transfer market means inflow minus outflow. If Arsenal's net is -372m in the last five years and Man City's net is -470m, it means Man City only spent 100m or less in transfer costs more than Arsenal. So what are you saying? If man city have spent 4b, then Arsenal have spent 3.9 billion, and Liverpool and Chelsea are hovering around 3.8 billion. It even means Man U have spent above 4 billion. Can you see the ridicule in your reasoning. You haven't provided any facts until now. I have you screen shorts and links to PL verified Transfer Market website and you called it balance sheet grin C'mon, let's be reasonable here. Dispute that transfer market stats for the last five years. Mind you, Guardiola is just in his fifth year. I am waiting

You really call ATM a dumpsite? ATM that have produced the world with world class superstar footballers? It's either you said that ignorantly or you don't know the value of respect in sportsmanship. Even EPL that regard ATM as a valuable player factory will deny your uninformed naivety.

Guardiola is far more successful than Ferguson, domestically. It's a fact. In some days, it will be his 4th EPL in five years with lots of league Cups. Respect to Sit Alex, but his best records was an average of a PL trophy in 2 years (50%). Guardiola's record will be mad with an average of 4/5 i.e 80%. No one comes close in the history of PL.

I am still waiting for you to dispute the transfer market stats, and show me how Guardiola spent 4 billion and Liverpool did not spend 3.8 billion as records show a difference of -200 million in net spending between the two grin grin

Nice one, boss

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Agent8706(m): 4:54am On Apr 27, 2022
sogodihno:

Madrid can't dominate Man city, they don't have the materials, I am not saying they can't win o, but possession, forget it. The only team in the world that can dominate this Man city in possession, is Guardiola Barca of 2010/2011 season.

Oboy you dey watch football. Damn!

I don't comment on football threads but this your analysis got me commenting.

Funny thing is the same guy coached both teams. I just laugh seeing RM fans making noise on this thread forgetting the guy they are up against is an experienced Laliga Juggernaut.

Two things worked for them today, MC lacks the kind of Liverpool defense and the scoring power of the likes of Aguero. But for the chances City missed today this game would have been 10-3.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Sheuns(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2022
BoomBucks:

You guys just write things to gather likes or popular opinions.

There's nothing like away goals here. This game is nothing but a 1:0 victory to City.

How's a team losing 1:0 an advantage? Can you walk me through your thought process on this?

I mean the only advantage for Madrid here is that their league title is wrapped up so they can rest players and focus on next week. But City are fighting it real hard in the EPL title race with Liverpool. You didn't point that out.

The game is anyone's but a 4:3 is equivalent to 1:0. There's no way Madrid is advantage here. If anything, Madrid need to come out and play, because they need to score. It will make the game even more open for City. For me it's advantage City.

I don't know but next week is not too far.

Be calm bro. It’s my opinion and I say again Madrid is at an advantage. So relax and chill.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:01am On Apr 27, 2022
aminusodiq:
so you mean if the ball hits my body and I use my hand unintentionally use my hand to stop a potential goal, its not a foul?

He wasnt protecting his hand from touching the ball, the hand was too free for someone inside the box!

It is a fouul.

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Owopariola01: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Karleb:

They were both sacked! Rejected.

Guardiola wasn't sacked at Barca. Mou was sacked at the greatest club in La Liga, the greatest club in UCL history and went to Chelsea, till today Chelsea only has 2 UCL and 6 league titles. cheesy

Name one world class player in Sevilla or Valencia. grin The only team breaking RMD and Barca duopoly is ATM, even at that, some of their players are still Barcelona rejects.

You are just proving my points. Have you ever seen a young EPL talent that wish to play for ATM or Sevilla or Valencia. La Liga is so bad, talents that can't it to RMD, Barca or at worst ATM runs to EPL.

Greezman and Suarez are at ATM because Barcelona rejected them. They are not playing there because they love the club.

As per Guardiola, tell me one single coach that has spent 4b in transfer except the bald one.

His dominance is temporary, Leeds, Arsenal and Chelsea have done so in the past.

Liverpool and SAF probably didn't need 4b to dominate the league.

Liverpool and SAF spend heavily as well. The value of money was just different.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by tfelicityk(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2022
12 goals in a match...
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Owopariola01: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

Look at this man. I provided veritable facts up there yet you want to continue basking in palm wine joint rumors to feel good. Where is the 4b? Except you don't understand the concept of cost analysis, net spending in transfer market means inflow minus outflow. If Arsenal's net is -372m in the last five years and Man City's net is -470m, it means Man City only spent 100m or less in transfer costs more than Arsenal. So what are you saying? If man city have spent 4b, then Arsenal have spent 3.9 billion, and Liverpool and Chelsea are hovering around 3.8 billion. It even means Man U have spent above 4 billion. Can you see the ridicule in your reasoning. You haven't provided any facts until now. I have you screen shorts and links to PL verified Transfer Market website and you called it balance sheet grin C'mon, let's be reasonable here. Dispute that transfer market stats for the last five years. Mind you, Guardiola is just in his fifth year. I am waiting

You really call ATM a dumpsite? ATM that have produced the world with world class superstar footballers? It's either you said that ignorantly or you don't know the value of respect in sportsmanship. Even EPL that regard ATM as a valuable player factory will deny your uninformed naivety.

Guardiola is far more successful than Ferguson, domestically. It's a fact. In some days, it will be his 4th EPL in five years with lots of league Cups. Respect to Sit Alex, but his best records was an average of a PL trophy in 2 years (50%). Guardiola's record will be mad with an average of 4/5 i.e 80%. No one comes close in the history of PL.

I am still waiting for you to dispute the transfer market stats, and show me how Guardiola spent 4 billion and Liverpool did not spend 3.8 billion as records show a difference of -200 million in net spending between the two grin grin

Guardiola's winning record will definitely reduce over a long period of time.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by 1871ba: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
post=112299788:
GOOOAAAALLLL.

MANCHESTER City scored the second goal.

2. 0.

Yipeeeeeeee.

2 goals in 10 minutes.

What an interesting game of Football.

An absolute dream start for Man City.

Let's gooooooo
[/s]
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by 1871ba: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author= post=112299938][/quote]
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by 1871b: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
post=112300021:
See how Man Cuty dey play Madrid half field like one 3rd division Club.

Their luck no follow dem come today like the last match against the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AND THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

Who dey breathe?!

wink
[/s]
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by 1871b: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
post=112300058:
This club must come to ENGLAND again.
[/s]
[s]
post=112300081:

No be small spending for dem boys be dat o.
We will support you with more.
Let's make dem boys smile tonight.
Congratulations in advance.
[/s]
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by GreaterFuture(m): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
my bro just rest..dont waste ur time..I have gone tru al links here none works go to futbol24 for update
Come and get and online account
It's the best.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Teymanhenry(f): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2022
Going into the second leg, Madrid have the advantage

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by franugo(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Sheuns:
Pep’s game plan was to score as many goals as possible and kill off this tie in the first leg, sadly that didn’t happen. They now have to work twice as hard in Spain. It’s still anyone’s game but Madrid have the advantage.

How exactly does Madrid have the advantage here?? Away goals rule no longer applies, Madrid have to beat city by a 2 goal margin and honestly I don't even see them beating city in the first place, talk less of beating them by 2....mtchewww, Madrid are out

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Sheuns(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2022
franugo:

How exactly does Madrid have the advantage here?? Away goals rule no longer applies, Madrid have to beat city by a 2 goal margin and honestly I don't even see them beating city in the first place, talk less of beating them by 2....mtchewww, Madrid are out

Let’s wait and see. It’s just in a week’s time we’ll know you’ll be in the final.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Wanbissaka: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2022
flexyrule:
Na your transfer I first do.
Check payment from quickteller.
good morning. The money never still drop

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2022
OK
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by chigozie69: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2022
franugo:

The game is still open, so don't write any team off

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by Triplerg: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

What's the significance of being the first to produce two teams in the final?
I already knew where you're headed, that's why i gave you that response.
Spanish teams have played each other thrice, same with English teams, no need to waste time.
It signifies dominance! Why did you mention that there had been 3 all-English finals when you knew that Spain had already done that? It shows clearly that you didn't know this fact when you were shouting that England had presented 3 all-English finals in your attempt to prove that the premier league is superior to laliga. I have been watching been watching European leagues since the mid 90s.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by omoyeni37: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2022
reallest:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
I will like to know you more maam
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by caprini1: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2022
diplomat058:

I guess you now have to resort to lies since you can't find facts to support your imaginations. Records from PL website for transfer market shows that Man U, with a net transfer of -500m+ spend more than Man City in net transfer spendings in the last five years. Funnily, Man City has a net transfer of only -470m, barely 100 million pounds than what Arsenal have spent in the last five years in net spending (Arsenal net spending in the transfer market is -372m). Even Liverpool and Chelsea in closing up to City, yet you guys go around pacifying the fact of Guardiola's historic domination, emasculation and totalization grin of the EPL with a fake consolation that "He is spending billions." Lols. Check out the real facts. Forget, EPL na polished, rich grin farmers union.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

On you saying that Grizemann is at ATM cos he was rejected by Barca, I will pretend not to see that abortion of logic. Perhaps you weren't a football fan yet when Grizzmann was balling in ATM before he was lured by Barcelona in the first place.

Anything again?
Please don't argue with these EPL thugs,that people are still watching EPL,is because Jim Beglin and Peter Drury are still alive..A football match is like producing a movie to them,but watch Laliga and see little Cadiz play with their hearts in their mouth to defend for 90 minutes a 1 goal lead at Camp nou against Barca,what entertainment is bigger than that on a sunday evening? Stopped taking EPL serious this season when a relegation threatened Watford appointed an ancestor in Roy Hodgson as their manager. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Fatbam003:
How many times city won against lfc this season with the inclusion of both players
bAsk am! People way no de watch ball go just de give MUMU analysis!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by mvem(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
Big club with goal difference of 2 after 34 games.
based on history and pedigree sha
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by mvem(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2022
franugo:

to know why you can see after the game...City were not happy with the scoreline but Madrid were. The return leg is in Madrid and MAdrid has won the league, they can rest players for one week but City have to win their weekend game against Leeds. Also City has more pressure because the UCL has always been thier priority but believe me Madrid has no pressure on them and even though they are no match for City, they are very experienced and as you can see they can change a game in a second
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by mvem(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Owopariola01:

Liverpool and SAF spend heavily as well. The value of money was just different.
Liverpool ?
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by DavSagacity(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2022
jiz:
Impressive performance from Mancity our noisy neighbor grin grin
A City United. I know Manchester city is the only hopes of United smelling a trophy this season as other season as well..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 by TheRollingStone: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Ask Chelsea what de did Madrid at home and vise versa. Home no get advantage again. Na where u see ball u play

Wetin chelsea do madrid at home? No be 3-2 end the scoreline? Madrid no beat chelsea 3-1 for chelsea home?Yenyenyen

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.