Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know (338 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by Preacherrr(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is not news anymore that Osinachi Nwachukwu is dead. The death of this great voice have raised so many questions concerning divorce. Most of the opinion especially on social media, seem to be at variance with what the scripture says.
Mathew 19:1-10, gives us God's view concerning; whether a man should divorce his wife or not. Jesus says the only grounds wherein a man can put away his wife is on the grounds of fornication (Mat 19:1-10, please read it).This means when there is a case of fornication/infidelity divorce becomes an option. Someone may ask... What of when there is wife battering? ... Or are you saying the woman should continue in a marriage were the man has made her a punching bag? I don't encourage wife battering. Any man who beats his wife is a boy and not a man. Ephesians 5:28-29, says men ought to love their wife as they love their bodies, he that loveth his wife loveth himself. So beating your wife is the same thing as beating yourself. When a man begins to beat himself or harm himself he can be regarded as a mad man or a demoniac.. Mark 5:1-13.
Now, a woman may leave a marriage when the husband is in the habit of beating her, but she must remain unmarried if she leaves... 1Cor 7:10-11. Again, she can remarry when the man is dead. Remarrying while the man is still alive, is fornication from the stand point of scripture... 1Cor 7:39.
With what happened to the late Osinachi, some persons on social media, some celebrites, and people who have been jumping from man-to -
man or lady -to- lady, now think they have finally found the justification for not remaining in a marriage that is workable. Please, nobody says you should not leave if the man begins to behave like the mad man of Gadara in the bible; by beating himself all in the name of beating his wife. However, if you must leave you must remain unmarried according to scripture (this part or clause is what some people don't like, they want to be jumping from one man-to-man, lady- to- lady).
Many of those who are saying on social media; that it is good to leave your marriage, left their own not because the man beat them up. They are just using what happened to Osinachi to paint themselves as innocent. Even though we know Osinachi was not indecent, promiscuous, wayward, like some of them.
O how I wish these people will not use what happened to this saint to support their perverse way of life.
When Jesus told his disciples his view about divorce his disciples said unto him; if the case of the man be so with his wife it is not good to marry.. Mat 19:1-10.
If a man would love his wife as himself and a woman submits to her husband; the marriage will not scatter... Ephesians 5:22-25.
Please, let's not encourage intolerance in marriage, let's not encourage leaving a marriage at any slight provocation, let's not encourage infidelity in marriage or in our society, because some persons are using what happened to this woman to pursue their evil agenda.
Again, let's stop blaming Pastors for making the scripture their standard when it comes to the issue of divorce. Their responsibility is to address the matters of marriage and divorce as the word of God spells it out and not as social media, celebrities or the enemies of the Church say. The story of late Osinachi, is a case of a man killing his wife, and not a Pastor killing a man's wife. Because the way some persons have been addressing the issue, it is obvious that they are just seeking for an avenue, to pull down the Church and the man of God; which to me is a failed mission already.

God bless you.
Re: Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by blazingblender(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sorry but some1
Should hep me summarize
Re: Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by richeeyo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Abeg stop all this nonsense
It would not bring her back
Let the dead rest in peace
Re: Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by Preacherrr(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
JUST TELL US YOU COPIED TO GRADUATE.. O SORRY I FORGOT YOU ARE A PLUMBER.
blazingblender:
Sorry but some1
Should hep me summarize
Re: Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by Preacherrr(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
YOUR COMMENT IS LIKE ONE FROM A CONFUSED FELLOW, BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT, IS NOT RELATED TO MY POST.
richeeyo:
Abeg stop all this nonsense
It would not bring her back
Let the dead rest in peace
Re: Late Osinachi: What You Need To Know by richeeyo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Preacherrr:
YOUR COMMENT IS LIKE ONE FROM A CONFUSED FELLOW, BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT, IS NOT RELATED TO MY POST.
We all already know
Abeg
Let her rest

(1) (Reply)

God has vindicated us via BBC Eye's latest documentary / Native Doctor Spotted In Viral Video Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor / Deborah Samuel's Parents Become House, Car And Scholarship Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.