Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett (1151 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 3:17am On Apr 14, 2022
This was Pac and Jada Pinkett way back in their teens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOTgPRoG4WU
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 3:23am On Apr 14, 2022
To those still questioning if Pac and Pinkett had a thing together, Here you have it.
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 3:39am On Apr 14, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
To those still questioning if Pac and Pinkett had a thing together, Here you have it.

Only fools and simps don't believe that .. my ex was knacking me or over 1 year .. she introduced me to her mumu husband as her cousin ... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 3:48am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Only fools and simps don't believe that .. my ex was knacking me or over 1 year .. she introduced me to her mumu husband as her cousin ... grin
Hmmm.......this is serious my man.
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 3:59am On Apr 14, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Hmmm.......this is serious my man.

Yes o,to those who knew we weren't related outaide her marriage circle she used to tell them that our friendship is deeper and closer , that it's a special bond...

Dude all that was story...it was all bout sex . I am the one that eventually ended the affiar cause I got tired ..
She tried all she could to make me allow us continue..

See when a woman doesn't love her husband will smiths case will be the reality..m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 4:09am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Yes o,to those who knew we weren't related outaide her marriage circle she used to tell them that our friendship is deeper and closer , that it's a special bond...

Dude all that was story...it was all bout sex . I am the one that eventually ended the affiar cause I got tired ..
She tried all she could to make me allow us continue..

See when a woman doesn't love her husband will smiths case will be the reality..m
You don talk am finish! Its a good thing you had to cut her off now she's married. Women are emotional beings. It's hard for them to let go especially when their relationship with someone was memorable, especially the sex. Na the man wey come marry Las Las go suffer am pass just like the case of Will Smith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by Karlovich: 4:09am On Apr 14, 2022
embarassed No wonder the man has been raising weirdos as children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by DavSagacity(m): 5:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Why do u guys like to bring out old video now..??
Is it because it's throwback Thursday or u just want to pepper some SIMPle guys ..??
Haba. !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2022
DavSagacity:
Why do u guys like to bring out old video now..??
It is because it's throwback Thursday or u just want to pepper some SIMPle guys ..?? Haba. !!!
This is a rare video that most people haven't seen as regards Pac's and Jada's relationship way back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by kingjis: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Keep laughing at your stupidity

Very soon you will be zombie mumu husband
Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by vastolord4(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

No need to call the husband a mumu.. do you know if he's gonna be a sugar daddy to your wife and daughter in the future.. this life get as e be. For every action, there is a reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2022
kingjis:

Keep laughing at your stupidity

Very soon you will be zombie mumu husband
Idiot

Your father is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by kingjis: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Your father is a bastard

I see your parents foolishness in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by gentleman82: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by We4all: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

What does the video proof other than 2 teenagers having fun on stage? Get a life.
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by ThEGodFaThEr129: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2022
We4all:

What does the video proof other than 2 teenagers having fun on stage? Get a life.
Nah! GO AND hang.
Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
kingjis:

I see your parents foolishness in you

At least I am not a bastard like you . Who sure who is his father between the keke rider and the neighborhood security man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by kingjis: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

At least I am not a bastard like you . Who sure who is his father between the keke rider and the neighborhood security man

You not a bastard ,but you are poor and stupid
It means you are a product of porverty from your generation

Hunger has destroyed your brain
Send you account number let me send you some money

.only poor people like you insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
kingjis:

.only poor people like you insult
[/s].
Bastard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by kingjis: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s].
Bastard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Seen Before Musical Video Of Tupac & Jada Pinkett by NoFucksToGive: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2022
kingjis:

Hehehehe

Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“vampire Squad,”: Zubby Michael Hosts Veteran Stars Nkem Owoh And Faze In His A1 / See How Mohbad Best Friend Was K!LLËD / John Okafor Biography: The Hidden Secrets Behind Mr Ibu's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.