Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? (866 Views)

Poll: whose fan are you?

manchester united: 50% (3 votes)
chelsea: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by akins4(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
guys what do u think about these two great rivals. who are man u and chelsea.
both don't want to believe they are greater than each other.

guys what do u think? after watching this last community shield.

but for me, i think manchester is better than chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by A40(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
None of them the giants are Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by akins4(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
wat made u feel its arsenal? after henry left.
Re: Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by A40(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
Football is made up of 10 players and a keeper not Thierry Henry this is football not Tennis
Re: Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by topeorekoy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
aint a fan of either of the teams but if i were to choose, i'll go 4 UNITED. but @poster why did u limit this to chelsea and MAN UNITED? where did u put aresenal and liverpool. i guess u are judging chelsea cos of their recent coming into the limelight. chelsea aint near it yet, maybe in 5 years to come
Re: Manchester United Or Chelsea: Whos The Premiership Giant? by Banderas(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
I think the distances between the top 4 is going to be very much narrowed this season.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Our Super Eaglet? / Open Soccer Screening/videod Match For UK Trials / Up Liverpool 4 Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.