Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) (47227 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by HitSong: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Akinsete19(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by DispatcherLagos: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
God no go let me like what I hate
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
If God wants to lift you up, he will not look at your shortcomings and where you are from.

Congratulations portable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Guys if a PORTABLE can make it, you can to and you will surely!!!! cheesy

Just keep grinding, pushing, believing wink

And with your hands on the plough it shall surely Zeh for us all one day cool

10 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Flo36: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congratulations portable. Keep clapping for others until your turn

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by vRendoh(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
When it is your time...it is your time!.
It just flow! Nature ll appoint men and women for things to just work the destiny. Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Impressive the former street urchin! He is doing well!

It's now a question of sustainability! That's always where the Black man's issue lies.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Majesty33(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omo this your Afonja soap wey u use baff, soap wey dem use human part do, make e no go backfire oooo.
Chai Skull miners at it again.

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by bigtt76(f): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
These are the causes of our problem. You sign up someone whose character is questionable save for him being a musician ..how do you expect the young ones to look up to him as a model? Why not endorse a university graduate with distinction in architecture or building engineering?

envoymedia:
Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4lcHvBth6I

Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Portable, has secured an endorsement deal with Sujimoto, a Nigerian construction company, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing a video showing the moment he signed the contract, the Zazu crooner could be seen striking his famous pose with one of the company’s officials.

The deal comes after he had similarly secured a ₦50 million contract with Obi Cubana, the entrepreneur.

Announcing his latest deal via his Instagram handle, the singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcQcf-LNI3y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
bigtt76:
These are the causes of our problem. You sign up someone whose character is questionable save for him being a musician ..how do you expect the young ones to look up to him as a model? Why not endorse a university graduate with distinction in architecture or building engineering?

:Exactly! It's high time the Academia voiced out. And seeing people just commenting grace up and down.
Nigeria is In a great trouble for all this rubbish all because of business strategy.
I'm in no way after the guy, but after the ideology of Sujimoto behind this rubbish.
He didn't see the best Civil engineering student to sponsor but a musician.
How many times have you seen Apple, Microsoft, Tesla etc doing this rubbish.
How do you want the Engineering and Architecture student to be motivated from this? Even when their 1st class student got employed On a salary of 50k let alone the ample jobless ones.
Every sane individual that knows the meaning of education must condemn this!
We shall reap what we're sowing in 10 yrs time.
If you'll be unfortunate just quote me out of context.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
... also both are from Agege
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by TPound(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
My uncle will make you proud...
Trust me
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Will this make sujimoto sell more properties?
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy get more endorsement than hit songs... Craze with grace grin grin
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Stargangz: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Make this guy no misuse this opportunity o!
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Zulu2022: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Soap work and doings,na men the run am
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by yusufu16: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
He knows how to draw attention. Something tells me he knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Mozegee: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
U said it all,it is just grace.
YinkaOlusesi16:
When ur time comes e go be like say na u sabi pass everybody, and nah grace dey work, no be say u sabi anything.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Zeel007: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Larrysung:
Give me one hit song lord, let me blow like zeh
Iamdbull nah this kind prayer you need " just one hit song Lord "
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by juman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Olamide wonder.
Product of badoo

Hard work pays.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
See foolish people commenting grace up and down while they ought to be weeping for the future of their nation.
It takes the wise to know a successful nation.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by lebienconnu: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Congrats. More blessing
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Pocolee took his hands off this lad too quickly...

Dude is singlehandedly cashing out without no music, just his popularity is enough.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Btruth: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
When ur time comes e go be like say na u sabi pass everybody, and nah grace dey work, no be say u sabi anything.
may the grace work for me too ooo IJN. grin
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by CaptainFM1: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
I've been thinking of what the X-factor is for this guy that Terry-G doesnt have.

The only thing I can come up with is Grace!

I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Ghostnick: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is seriously getting out of hand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQ92DHZRkg
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by victorsola: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
vastolord4:
This guy is just going far in life anyhow.. but education can't be scam now?
u Dey reason am abi? ���
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by seyz91(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
Elder4sure:

Brother be bold to say it! ' Education na scam'.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Specialvoice: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
I need to sign a contract deal too ... Make una sample my own song too....Na God dey give grace oooo....

God send promoter ooo abeg ...Even if na one deal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.