Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) (47228 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Zulu2022: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
babsbolad:
True definition of grace. He is dirty. He is uncivilized . He is a rogue. He belongs to the trench. He is this, he is that. Those are the words of so many Nigerians. They keep on attributing derogatory words to the guy. Now he is signing different endorsements, while the wailers are left in shock.
not criticizing the guy,de world is secular and need secular things,mind u,if you want your grace to shine,you can ignite it,just that are things beyond we human eyes,all the will show u is success bro but don't know wat it takes shaa to got to the limelight,mind you everybody has grace,is left fr u,to TK it upon your hand to shine it or wait til it unfold which might take time,some you look down on here nairaland calling wailers,there grace might took Dem 30 to 50 years to shine if alive,jst time bro..shebi terry gee ND nairamarley don de pass upon say tubaba first Dem com out still yet,2baba pass those niggarz far but there were time de where bombshell in de industry
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Lucymercy: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Bobbyjay001:

Small small, this guy go overthrow Naira Marley fan base for street.
Naira wetin? Which message does is music has? Is song are puke
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by TheEnforcer: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
SIBF:

:Exactly! It's high time the Academia voiced out. And seeing people just commenting grace up and down.
Nigeria is In a great trouble for all this rubbish all because of business strategy.
I'm in no way after the guy, but after the ideology of Sujimoto behind this rubbish.
He didn't see the best Civil engineering student to sponsor but a musician.
How many times have you seen Apple, Microsoft, Tesla etc doing this rubbish.
How do you want the Engineering and Architecture student to be motivated from this? Even when their 1st class student got employed On a salary of 50k let alone the ample jobless ones.
Every sane individual that knows the meaning of education must condemn this!
We shall reap what we're sowing in 10 yrs time.
If you'll be unfortunate just quote me out of context.
Street urchin wey no even fit write correct grammar. Check out his page and see his write ups.You ask yourself,on what basis has he been chosen?Nigeria is a joke anyway
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy grin

Does he even have a social media account? cheesy
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Abujaexpress: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
appishani1:
He is making good music lately
but by him been controversial, he draw attention to himself and attention make you famous
The attention he is drawing is the reason you are commenting on this thread. His ways sell better for him.

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damnn!
Congratulations Zeh
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nah to beg dis guy for soap sure pass ooh....
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
I'm very happy for him, he should invest all that money though, I don't want to hear that he's seeking for help once his fame fade away.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
I kinda like this guy with all his razzzness sha.....he is who he is in an endearing way grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Aaay: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Really
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
I dont get it. How?
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Freelancerx: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy is just winning and it's so good to see.

The new Oraimo freepods Pro's sound quality is not the regular and the battery life is great too

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Sniper101(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
Just one song oh, one song blew him.

Na which song be that, bros?
...make I download am see if I go feel d groove
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by ajl: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Some people are having headache already over this news, acting God over another man's life. Keep on young man. Olodumare will continue to bless and guide you.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Elder4sure(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mexyz:
Yes, education na scam, but it was due to education that you could spell 'Education and Scam'... Maybe you think the documents for the deal he just signed were written in Yoruba or language of the streets, also you can tell the owner of the Company Sujimoto that education is scam, I also believe he will agree with you. Go to Banana Island and see the wonders that this Company is building over there, it takes education to come up with such ideas and put them into reality. Maybe you think those engineers that work on Sujimoto's structures all over the country are school dropouts or what have you.
Continue saying Education is scam you hear, if you give birth to Children, that's if you don't have any yet, no need telling them the importance of Education, tell them to pursue a career in music and forget education.

So annoying when you hear this 'Education na Scam' from people who due to one reason or the other are not doing well for themselves now, they resort to shouting 'Education na Scam' everywhere.

Guy all this English you are writing here na scam' abeg cool
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Badguyyyy123: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sniper101:

Na which song be that, bros?
...make I download am see if I go feel d groove

grin grin zazuu
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Josywhyte: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hope say him read terms and conditions cos all these endorsement companies no dey like make their ambassadors Jones o!
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Sniper101(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Badguyyyy123:

grin grin zazuu

Lol
Bros, I dun download n listen the song
The song no follow
Olamide no too try sef

...na to delete the song na e remain grin
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Badguyyyy123: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sniper101:

Lol
Bros, I dun download n listen the song
The song no follow
Olamide no too try sef

...na to delete the song na e remain grin

Song wey dey cos wave everywhere on naim u say nor make brain
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Sniper101(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Badguyyyy123:

Song wey dey cos wave everywhere on naim u say nor make brain

Every aboki with e own kettle ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / 9ice Shows Off His White Benz In Adorable Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.