Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,369 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Unreasonable Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unreasonable Mother (671 Views)

Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable? / Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. / Dealing With Wife's Unreasonable Submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreasonable Mother by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Some mother's could be funny, i have a friend who is 29 years old but instead of her mother using her wealth of connections to get her a good job, she rather prefers her to keep living with her and be doing her fetch and carry jobs,such as to be her driver and house maid, instead of starting her own life.

And the mother treats her with out any respect at all, dispite the fact that my friend is a very very nice girl, this much i know because i am very very close to the familly, my friend does every thing humanly possible to please her mother but all to no avail.

The mother do not even want her to get married, not minding the fact that she has been engaged now for three years to a man that she loves and loves her too and is ready to take her to the alter, the mother has being insensitive to all of this, not considering her feelings and the fact that she ought to get settled down and start her own family, this is the plight of my very good friend. please NL coment on this and advice.
Re: Unreasonable Mother by Sicherheit(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
Let her sit down there and be waiting for someone to come and rescue her. undecided
Re: Unreasonable Mother by solidifi: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Is your friend unreasonable or the mother?

Your friend is a dummy. At her age, she doesn't know what's good for her. Tell her to stand up and walk. She has to live her life, and not her life to be lived for her by someone else, even her mother.
Re: Unreasonable Mother by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Does your friend have a brain of her own or she borrows her moms?
Re: Unreasonable Mother by tpia5: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
I wonder what concerns the poster.

Amebo.
Re: Unreasonable Mother by ronkebp(f): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
She should move out and find her own life, or else that is what she will be doing till she turns 40 and still single.
Re: Unreasonable Mother by iice(f): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2011
Na wa
Re: Unreasonable Mother by obowunmi(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2011
Tpia is onto something here. Poster, wetin konsern you ? Why u no face ur own issues and secretly judging the girl --- oya face ur front and mind ur bizness

(1) (Reply)

(Please delete this thread) / Advise Needed Please / Who Buys The Wedding Suit For The Bestman Or Dress For Best Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.