Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi (18439 Views)

Re: Osinbajo’s RCCGification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture by Kperog / Osinbajo’s Rccgification Part Of Plot For Theocratic State Capture / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Rayjnr: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Mr. Kperogi, a crime is yet to be committed if those people are Nigerians and duly deserve their jobs.

I believe life presents equal opportunity to all. The selfsame sentiment you are pushing is equivalent of the one you see in the VP, there are red flags you overlook (when it is your favorite candidate) that should not have been.

People have natural tendencies of choosing their favorites.

Same thing if buhari appoint all Hausa in his cabinet because they are also nigerians
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Tonyblessed(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Now I know this man is very evil. At least these ones the VP's office appointed are doing their jobs effectively and efficiently not the corrupt ones appointed by the presidency. So this kperogi or whatever his name is should just shut up. Demonic personality.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by dalass(f): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
rhymesnoni:
Osinbajo is a bastard, yes! he has always been.

A green snake who looks holier on face bt carries a deadly Venom.

I always knew the V.P to be a nepotistic since during our training at Orozo for Npower Tax (VAID). all the consultants(Lecturers) then were Yoruba's, even those who prepared our food were 100 percent Yoruba's, then the Npower programme was under the office of the V.P

Its either Amaechi or Tinubu for APC

If you're in office and you need to do something, you know someone who's capable and the person is from your tribe. You're saying you'll deny the person for somebody you are not sure of?

Also, where did you do your NPower consultants can be Yoruba. You were thinking they'll be from your neighborhood so that what They can speak your language and show you favouritism?

The names on the VPs staff list are not only Yoruba, the immediate two pastors who he appointed were not Yoruba names. Stop name calling and sentiments. See him as the professor of law, SAN and lecturer who is very sound upstairs that he is

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Truthisunique2: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Tinubu is never a bigot; his wife is a Christian and Itsgekiri. Governorship in Lagos state is being rotated among the states in Yorubaland. Go check the states of origin of all the past governors installed by him.
tinubu the shameless bigot that insisted to be vp to ribadu, atiku and buhari until they forced him out of his bigotry

His reply was religion doesn't matter in Yoruba land as if the southern block he is representing is only Yoruba that control it
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by goody2019: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Religious War brewing, graduating from 'cold war' to'hot war'. This I foresaw since the creation of political directorate in an organization that calls itself religious.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by musicwriter(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
You all should leave the messenger and address the message.

Evidence of biased appointments was clearly established but I am not going to blame PYO because that's what Muslims do too. In fact, the author said so.

Drop your emotional support for whomever and you'll see clearly. Again, leave the messenger alone and address the message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

Unfounded? What more evidence do you need. This is why all of you OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE has been beating about the bush.
You cannot REPROBATE AND APPROBATE AT THE SAME TIME!
IT IS THE MOST SATANIC FORM OF HYPOCRISY!!
For your information, am a Pentecostal Christian myself, but I abhor hypocrisy just as I abhor deception and disloyalty.
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE is deceptive,treacherous and cannot be trusted. IS WORD IS NOT HIS BOND!!
O je ma pa ara e nitori Osinbajo, o mo nnkan to ohun ati Tinubu jo di.
If you can translate what I wrote above, just shatap
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by tamdun: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
corike:
This asshole failed to mentioned the man Osibanjo wasn't tribalism all the appointment were done accordingly No case of him using his tribe men to usurp another tribe I will rather vote a man of such character.
Farouk isn't talking about tribe, he is talking about religion

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by shizzle1: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This guy thinks playing religious card on Nigerians will make people change their minds or Nigeria that has multi ethnic and religious will have just religion dominating a government entity or civil service. This guy doesn't know what else to write about.
shut up

Oshi-gwanjo is not only a religious bigot but a Christian denominational bigot and this is even more dangerous that the former

People like should not be allowed anywhere close to power

I know most of you defending the failed pastor and pseudo economist are from the sect called rccg

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by rhymesnoni(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
dalass:

If you're in office and you need to do something, you know someone who's capable and the person is from your tribe. You're saying you'll deny the person for somebody you are not sure of?

Also, where did you do your NPower consultants can be Yoruba. You were thinking they'll be from your neighborhood so that what They can speak your language and show you favouritism?

The names on the VPs staff list are not only Yoruba, the immediate two pastors who he appointed were not Yoruba names. Stop name calling and sentiments. See him as the professor of law, SAN and lecturer who is very sound upstairs that he is

Oga, leadership isn't about being a professor o, there are over a thousand Degree holders that would do better than a professor if given the chance, na just privilege.

2ndly: nobody is saying you shouldn't give appointments to those around you, we all love our own! but this is a sensitive office that you ought to carry every one along. being a vice President entail you be a leader of not just a region or a certain group but leader for every one, even if you don't heed to federal Character in appointments there should be sense of belonging from other regions and religion too.

He has already lost the popularity he once had from the North! if APC decide to give him ticket, which I doubt, the Election is there's to lose, its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by goody2019: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

Baba, life plays out.

You will never find your voice if you don't stand up for yourself. He's ascended that height by the hand of destiny and by accumulated choices made over the years.

If you wait for a better time to do anything, a better time will not come. That's a lesson in this. If Jagaban has risen to the occasion the last time, there won't be an Oshinbajo.

Never ever play second fiddle, go for your dreams when it's convenient and when it's not convenient. Time and chances happens to all. You are never created a second fiddle to any man, however long their noses.

Look at it this way:

"The race is not for the swift". If you see this from the angle of a competition, you'll discovered that the race is not for the spectator either. Or how do you win when you are not in the race?

The race is not for the swift, yes, then it's for the first or second runner up. Everyone you find in the race are competitors, they will all act according to the chances that time will thrust on them, shikena.

It's all this unforeseen contingencies that takes the race from the swift. It will always happen. In politics there's no permanent friend they say, only permanent interest.

THEN, NIGERIAN'S SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE WORST, BECAUSE WHAT YOU STATED ABOVE ARE THE ROOT CAUSES OF THE NATION'S UNENDING PROBLEMS. THOSE PRACTICING THEM WERE DOING IT SUBTLY, BUT NOW IT IS TO BE DONE BLAZINGLY - DISASTER!
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by michoim(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Charly68: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Crazy brainless buffoon.. talking as if Nigeria is a family affairs.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by goody2019: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
derecho:
So a Cele member or one who hates Muslims can't do that?
HATE? You and your likes will kill the nation with religion.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
tamdun:

Farouk isn't talking about tribe, he is talking about religion
. Were all that mumbo jumbo necessary?the man was just being hateful persecuted the voters should be left to decide if they want him or not
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Niorte: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES!
Religious bigotry is now ok. The man provided facts and figures!
Leave the MESSENGER and address the MESSAGE.
Your fake dupliticious treacherous pastor OSHIYEMI ISCARIOUS OSHIODALE is being exposed for the
Disgusting, despicable SCAM he is and you are all flairing around like rain- beaten chickens!
You are eager to promote LIES about your principal, but cannot stand the truth.
The truth is this: OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted with anything!
!

Ask yourself, if you find yourself in the place of power tomorrow, will you recommend people that you don't know?

RCCG as a church has the highest number of intellectuals among institutions and associations in Nigeria.

In case you don't know, one in every 10 christians you see today belong to RCCG or has attended RCCG parish before.

Do you know that a lot of MDs and CE0s are members of RCCG? Are you saying that because they are RCCG members then they should not be given opportunity to serve?

RCCG has over 23,000 parishes in Nigeria alone.

Let Farooq come up with substance, are you saying if I got an appointment tomorrow, you will link me to the VP because we both are members of RCCG?

Bros... you can only recommend people you know and trust and that you have worked with over the years.

The people he appointed, were they qualified?
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rayjnr:

Same thing if buhari appoint all Hausa in his cabinet because they are also nigerians

Let's conclude that he has not chosen his cabinet just yet.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by absoluteSuccess: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
goody2019:

THEN, NIGERIAN'S SHOULD PREPARE FOR THE WORST, BECAUSE WHAT YOU STATED ABOVE ARE THE ROOT CAUSES OF THE NATION'S UNENDING PROBLEMS. THOSE PRACTICING THEM WERE DOING IT SUBTLY, BUT NOW IT IS TO BE DONE BLAZINGLY - DISASTER!

My brother, life is competition. They didn't bring up Oshinbajo because he's the fool to play the extra tyre to Buhari.

But if that's the plan then they must have forgotten that he's free moral agent and has equal rights to be ambitious.

They should have put a robot that doesn't have any desire so he can be hired and fired. The man is a Nigerian, chance dropped him off here.

If the chance is not through with him yet then, there's no harm in beautiful.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by penceman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kperogi is on a paid assignment simple. And bad for him how many of these appointments are high profile?
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by MikoB: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Watch out how the game will be played......

Which game? The joke is on you
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by syntekelite(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Politicians at work... So tinubu will be liberal or buhari loves and appointed ibos more than fulani's.... foolish man,senseless writeup.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by simpleseyi: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Mr. Kperogi, a crime is yet to be committed if those people are Nigerians and duly deserve their jobs.

I believe life presents equal opportunity to all. The selfsame sentiment you are pushing is equivalent of the one you see in the VP, there are red flags you overlook (when it is your favorite candidate) that should not have been.

People have natural tendencies of choosing their favorites.

That means we should praise Buhari for putting his Muslim Fulani brothers in almost all available positions
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by ceaser: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

You are just making excuses for failure. Indeed Buhari greatest weakness is that HE OVERDELEGATES AND DOES NOT SUPERVISE.
If Buhari economic policy has failed, it is because OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE FAILED!
THERE IS NO DIFRRENCE BETWEEN SIX AND HALF A DOZEN!

Ignorance is bliss. Out of spite, you ended up pilling invectives on yourself and not the man you aimed to vilify.

I'm not standing brief for Osinbajo, but check the emboldened name: You ended up cursing yourself man!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by MikoB: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
north first get reservation about osinbajo as pastor let alone all these expose

Trust me the guy ambition is finished already just with this, unless na sheik Dem go take pair am which still won't appease north

This would go a long way when buhari is settling down for his consensus that is if he hasn't already

So buhari is just settling down for his consensus? You guys are very funny, it is a political season and its normal for this blackmail to be coming out, so you think buhari has time for someone kperogari that hates him so much with all lie fabrications against his personality in the past..
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by mrkia(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sincerely speaking! I'm disappointed in � boy! So, he truly has this sinister motive of turning our dear Country into RCCG camp God forbid

Who are we now going support ?? Now that our Presumed Maseryer has been downgraded...

To some of you who were hailing kperogi when he was doing the same to Jagaban then, I think you have to applaud kperogi for this one too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Praktikals(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
softwareman:

OSHIYEMI
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Idowuay123: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why haven't you analyze Buhari's appointees based on religion?

PYO hasn't done 10% of what Buhari has done. You better go and sit down and don't give yourself a BP.
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Uncleprince: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
People like this Muric leader is a major problem that this country suffering & should not be allowed close to corridor of power. He will worse than what d country is experiencing now. His Level of political, religious & ethnic bigotry is unimaginable.
D vice president bias over Muslims & now he has rubished his claims by publishing d list of Muslims working under him only for u to turn back that it is a few out of majority.
U lack credibility, full of inconsistency.
I'm not a fan of Osibanjo but have followed ur stance on national issues can come to conclusion that
Ur kind of leader lead people to destruction
Stop that !
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by Uncleprince: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Also do well to analyze Mr president bigotry too. And give us the list of his appointees like u did in d case of Osibanjo.
With ur kind, I don't see peace..........
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by ArewaNorth: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
MikoB:

Which game? The joke is on you

Surely the game won't even play in the delusional direction u are dreaming talk less of other factors. So let the case rest because it seems u just follow the events not taking part....
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by derecho(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
To your question,
The alleged action DOES NOT make him a religious bigot.Because I could see Muslims in that list.
Secondly, he , OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE APATINUBULEKUN will be very fair,equitable and just.
By the way RCCG is not a religion
softwareman:

The question is he a religious bigot?
Can he be trusted to be FAIR and EQUITABLE TO ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION?
OSHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE cannot be trusted!
Re: Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi by ArewaNorth: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
asobo1:
So only votes from the north can make him win election right. If you choose not to vote him, same can't be said of other northerners. I will also appreciate if you say northern muslims. Because you aren't speaking for me.

I don't speak for others but I speak on reasons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade / Adeleke: Music Stops Abruptly For The ‘Dancing Governor’? / Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.