Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself (30668 Views)

Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by fergie001: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
Manchester City lucky that it didn't go to VAR because Atletico Madrid could have had a clear Penalty there.
I saw it..Cancelo's trip on Correa, that was stonewall Penalty.

Very clear...
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by amazingspiderma: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Atleti is a team of touts, lead by Simeone a Mafia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Baileydice: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Manchester City isn't recovering anytime soon from that bullying.

Wicked Athletico
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by omoyankee3(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
I stopped reading the article after this. Atletico Madrid completely outplayed Man City in the second half. Completely. This is biased journalism.

The defeat did not go down well for Atletico Madrid, having relied on cynicism rather than quality for much of the game to outdo the Premier League side.
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by softworldsystem(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
cool
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
bluefilm:
That's a pure lie.

Man City was totally outplayed, outclassed, outmuscled and outshined by Atletico Madrid.

If Atletico Madrid were to be in the English Premier League, with their performance yesterday, they will be winning the league every season back to back with 10 games remaining...
Did you watch the first half? ATM played well in the second half of the second leg. City outplayed ATM in England and first half in Spain. 1/3

4 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by dododawa1: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oshaprara on d beat
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by wiseone28: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Skibani99:
As a man u fan I don't wish liverpool or city to win the UCL..
Sorry one of them will win bad belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Correa should have been booked for diving. Chai
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by PointZerom: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
dedonfranco:
Manchester City lucky that it didn't go to VAR because Atletico Madrid could have had a clear Penalty there.

Yeah, almost at the end ATM player was fouled in city box. I think ATM players was carried away hence they didn't protest to attract VAR.

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by bluefilm: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
AAA593:

Did you watch the first half? ATM played well in the second half of the second leg. City outplayed ATM in England and first half in Spain. 1/3

The second half of the game yesterday got me loving Atletico Madrid so much.

They taught Man City how to play the game.

Even Pep was flabbergasted at the touchline. He even entered the Pitch, maybe to help his boys play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by DominionGreat: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
bluefilm:
That's a pure lie.

Man City was totally outplayed, outclassed, outmuscled and outshined by Atletico Madrid.

If Atletico Madrid were to be in the English Premier League, with their performance yesterday, they will be winning the league every season back to back with 10 games remaining...
It's obvious sense is far from you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dats y its called Champions League! Guardolia had a lucky Escape yesterday! sad

I believe Real madrid and Ancelotti will teach him a bitter lesson just like in 2014! Even Liverpool will win the EPL and FA cup! He MUST go trophiless into his Sabbatical! undecided

Very Arrogant, Overrated Coach! angry
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by 27Pushing30: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
DigitaliOT:
Noise. do teams not loose n soccer anymore?

What did this O'Hara achieve as a footballer?

2 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by olarent: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
If Diego Simeon manage to become Argentina president in no time they we become world super power.[b][/b]
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Emma1Oj(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Atletico players are too brutal. U can't play with them and come out 100% ok.

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Truly, Simeone and his lads messed up!

That game was theirs for the taking, but immaturity and poor striking decisions wouldn't let them be great!

2 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by PointZerom: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
fergie001:
This reporter no watch the game...

It was Felipe that kicked out @ Foden.

We want this kind of football sometimes.

So much energy, at a point pep Gorilla collapsed at the technical area. City escaped by the whiskers.

3 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by HarunaWest(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
I agree. Athletico's agberoism is superior to Chelsea own. That Savic should be given like 5 match ban.
Meanwhile Simeon is always scared to play attacking football.
His tactical genius doesn't involve attractive play. He started with 5-3-2 yesterday instead of a more positive formation since he's playing at home. See their mumu starting formation below.
He had Suarez, Matheus Cunha & others on bench but used 5 defenders with two more midfielders than can block. So na like 7 players dey defend.
That's why City survived the first half easily.
In fact, Simeon suppose use only Savic for defense cos the guy get energy to divide into like 5 people at once with the way he was fighting almost everyone yesterday.
Athletico must be proved. They are licking mpulumiri, smoking mat-tick, rophynol, taba, burukutu & sniffing laterine.
Cos their blood just dey hot always.
You expect any team to play all out attacking against man city? You must be a joker.

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
bluefilm:

The second half of the game yesterday got me loving Atletico Madrid so much.

They taught Man City how to play the game.

Even Pep was flabbergasted at the touchline. He even entered the Pitch, maybe to help his boys play.

Did you watch another match? Taught city how to play violence football with counter attacks. Pep Flabbergasted at violence football. Shocking.

Defending one goal advantage in the second half is now a crime. You should be clapping for city. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by nairaman66(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
Atletico played a very good football yesterday compared to their first tie against City but were both unlucky to get a much deserved goal and at the same time wasteful in front of goal

But city players were intentionally inciteful. The referee noticed that and punished them with much bookings and also compensated for the time waisted

Jamie O'Hara has no moral right to criticize Atletico or Diego Simeone

Just an example of carrying a plank of wood in your eye but blowing out dust from someone else's

Atletico dominated the game and took city back to their Defence line. Atletico could have scored maybe 2-3 clear cut chances, City as well had a chance or two!!
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
DominionGreat:

It's obvious sense is far from you

SHUT UP and leave him alone! sad

Ath Madrid dominated Mancity yesterday! Klopp of Liverpool defeated that team 2 0 at that same Stadium earlier dis season!

Simeone is Better dan Guardolia! Even Antonio Conte is Better dan him!

He is a Damn, overhyped Mofo! undecided
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Richsteemit: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dats y its called Champions League! Guardolia had a lucky Escape yesterday! sad

I believe Real madrid and Ancelotti will teach him a bitter lesson just like in 2014! Even Liverpool will win the EPL and FA cup! He MUST go trophiless into his Sabbatical! undecided

Very Arrogant, Overrated Coach! angry

See this hater. Overated coach that has turn premier League to farmers league. Man city is getting that treble this season. I'm a man u fan. But I can never hate a world class coach and my mentor. Whenever I'm playing FIFA I always play like guardiola. Best coach in history. Thank God real Madrid is a attacking team. Dem go collect aam woto Woto.

5 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
First leg- city outplayed ATM First and second half with beautiful football .

Second leg - City outplayed ATM in the first half. ATM played rugby/UFA football in the second half and una no allow people to hear word

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP and leave him alone! sad

Ath Madrid dominated Mancity yesterday! Klopp of Liverpool defeated that team 2 0 at that same Stadium earlier dis season!

Simeone is Better dan Guardolia! Even Antonio Conte is Better dan him!

He is a Damn, overhyped Mofo! undecided
Na hater u be grin grin grin grin grin now I understand
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by nairaman66(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
AAA593:

Did you watch another match? Taught city how to play violence football with counter attacks. Pep Flabbergasted at violence football. Shocking.

Defending one goal advantage in the second half is now a crime. You should be clapping for city. Nawa o.

City dig deep to reach the last four

City have grown accustomed to controlling games of football at this level, strangling the life out of teams through sheer volume of possession before surgically picking them off in what are often benign, one-sided encounters.

For 45 minutes here, though, they were given a taste of their own medicine and forced to dig deep against extreme pressure from an increasingly desperate opponent, whose ill-discipline in stoppage time should could easily have resulted in further red cards.

It is a huge feather in City's cap that they were able to hold firm against repeated attacks and then keep their heads as Atletico were losing theirs.

It is a shame that the credit the home side's attacking display deserved was largely overshadowed by their unnecessary antics. They included a potential headbutt from former City centre-back Stefan Savic on Raheem Sterling - and hair pull on Jack Grealish - during an unsavoury melee involving both sets of players and the two benches after Felipe's foul on Foden.

Even BBC news that love City, could not hide telling the truth! Atletico taught Mancity yesterday. But their head were hot!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61086835

2 Likes

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
You expect any team to play all out attacking against man city? You must be a joker.
Yes especially if my team is at home.
I won't go ballistic 5-3-2 when I m 1-0 down from first leg. I rather first do early shakara n try to score. If I score I can now go defensive.
Why Liverpool dey match dem?
No sane coach ll start a match that goals are needed with 5-3-2.

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
AAA593:

When PSG went to play against Real madrid at Santiago Bernabeu, Did they play defensively to protect dier 1 0 lead? undecided

Man City were simply Outclassed! They only shine when they meet Burnley and Newcastle! sad

1 Like

Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
nairaman66:

City dig deep to reach the last four

City have grown accustomed to controlling games of football at this level, strangling the life out of teams through sheer volume of possession before surgically picking them off in what are often benign, one-sided encounters.

For 45 minutes here, though, they were given a taste of their own medicine and forced to dig deep against extreme pressure from an increasingly desperate opponent, whose ill-discipline in stoppage time should could easily have resulted in further red cards.

It is a huge feather in City's cap that they were able to hold firm against repeated attacks and then keep their heads as Atletico were losing theirs.

It is a shame that the credit the home side's attacking display deserved was largely overshadowed by their unnecessary antics. They included a potential headbutt from former City centre-back Stefan Savic on Raheem Sterling - and hair pull on Jack Grealish - during an unsavoury melee involving both sets of players and the two benches after Felipe's foul on Foden.

Even BBC news that love City, could not hide telling the truth! Atletico taught Mancity yesterday. But their head were hot!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61086835
And so
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
amazingspiderma:
Atleti is a team of touts, lead by Simeone a Mafia.

That's not even the point... Touts or not, they were by far the better team last night. Totally outplayed City! Even Pep was evidently scared!

The needed equalizer was just hanging around, even prior to that needless tackle that ended their game with the Red card.

You can be touts, but that shouldn't stop you from calming down and capitalizing on a game you clearly were in control of.

Simeone and Atletico didn't try at all!

Well, City are still better off entertaining us against Madrid! At least we will have a free flowing game of 2 ties.
Re: O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself by AAA593: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

When PSG went to play against Real madrid at Santiago Bernabeu, Did they play defensively to protect dier 1 0 lead? undecided

Man City were simply Outclassed! They only shine when they meet Burnley and Newcastle! sad
Taught nonsense and violence football with only second half performance. Atletico is a disgrace to modern football. I command you to stand up and clap for man City now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head / Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.