Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals (39046 Views)

Actress Regina.daniel Become New Ambassador Of House_of_lunettes. / "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist / Flavour Meets Gernot Rohr (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by aminho(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
wish him the best is quite unfortunate
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by ashala(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
NFF, going back to it's vomit ���
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
ashala:
NFF, going back to it's vomit ���
No!!

just reading d topic again would tell u, u have a problem with comprehension.
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Charx122: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/14/rohr-to-become-new-coach-of-super-eagles-rivals/
If this news is true NFA is really stupid
No sense I. What they are doing why did they let him go in the
First place ? ��
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by TruthinAction: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Coach of super eagles rival not super eagles,hope say you understand?

Is Mali team our rival? When you hear rivals of super eagles, what comes to mind is Ghana and Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Abujaexpress: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Coach of super eagles rival not super eagles,hope say you understand?
Your correction is a confusion
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by ifud(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
aikyg:
Eguavoen was a disaster.
Baba you still don't get it...
Read again. Cheers
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by CoolUsername: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Visasolution048:

Why are you making this a big deal ?? 2002 we left the world cup without winning a match..2006 we didn't qualify,2010 we left the world cup without winning a match, not until 2014 did we manage to scale the group stage, if not for Eyeama, Bonia would have equalized us last minute..2018. Rohr tried sir.

We were literally only better than Iceland in that group. The other teams where Argentina, who had Messi and Croatia, who got to the finals. Qualification would've been a miracle.
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Aystarz: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Visasolution048:

Rohr crashed out of the group stage of the 2018 WC most embarrassingly. . Keshi - a local manager- made it into the Second Round in Brazil 2014.

Why are you making this a big deal ?? 2002 we left the world cup without winning a match..2006 we didn't qualify,2010 we left the world cup without winning a match, not until 2014 did we manage to scale the group stage, if not for Eyeama, Bonia would have equalized us last minute..2018. Rohr tried sir.

Keshi won the AFCON back in 2013. Rohr couldn't even make it to the finale in 2019.

Yes .. Keshi won Afcon for 2013. We failed to qualify that same AFCON 2011. Kechi failed to qualify in 2015, and Nigeria failed to qualify in 2017. So what's the noise for ??

NFF agreement with ROHR on Afcon 2019 was getting to the semis. He achieved that without stress. So why we dey cry??

If you don't give the home lads a shot, don't cry when your team falters on the global stage. Of course, Rohr ignored them and still didn't achieve much with his international flops.

Let's call a spade a spade. Our National league is a total mess.. ..please let's stop deceiving ourselves...

One thing about social media kids..They feel they know everything because of google...One thing you people fail to know is that there are people with first-hand experience...

That National team was in shambles before ROHR came to build a team...

Your local coaches are useless.. Stephen Kechi tried ooh no doubt....But he started failing when he dived into the route of a normal Local coach...Imagine Onazi got injured, no other DM to replace him because Kechi carried people he wants to share bonuses with ...Turned the team to business.

I laugh when kidults like yourself think you can say whatever you want about anybody to whomever on the Internet. You even had the guts to talk ill about the dead - a national hero you'll never ever be as famous or as successful as.

You know what? Good luck with your idiocy. People like you always get what's coming for them.

Done here.
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by aikyg(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
ifud:

Baba you still don't get it...
Read again. Cheers
Mama, I read it. Rohr is going to one African country like that, after he was sacked and Eguavoen replaced him. Are you happy now, Ma? Still doesn't change the fact that Eguavoen failed woefully.
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Cmanforall: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/14/rohr-to-become-new-coach-of-super-eagles-rivals/
This man is making African countries his oil money grin
His juju too strong grin
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Aaay: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Waste
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by RPG2020(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
rexchazy:
If not for the month of Ramadan I will have insulted you blue black.

Fake Muslim

Holy month you don't need to say if not because you already have it in your mouth
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by rexchazy(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2022
RPG2020:

Fake Muslim

Holy month you don't need to say if not because you already have it in your mouth
Foolish fool am not a Muslim but respecting the sanctity of the month
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by Visasolution048: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Aystarz:

I laugh when kidults like yourself think you can say whatever you want about anybody to whomever on the Internet. You even had the guts to talk ill about the dead - a national hero you'll never be as famous or as successful as.

You know what? Good luck with your idiocy. People like you always get what's coming for them.

Done here.
I laugh when internet kids reply with emotions, but that's normal...

Man... Whatever you think.., I swear to God, that's your business. I may not be famous or successful as Stephen Kechi ooh, neither will you also be famous and successful as Buhari who is also a National Hero. But that doesn't stop you from saying the truth about him. Unless you are a hypocrite.

I am not a hypocrite. Being a dead man doesn't stop people from talking about your lapses, no man lives forever...We are all gonna die someday.

If I had a clew you will deviate to this very level
, I wouldn't have replied to you. I only wanted to make you know that your national team has been a business venture before ROHR came, that was why I carefully responded to your claims.

You know what, Goodluck with your stupidity. People like you end up living in fools' paradise...I'm done here...
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by RPG2020(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
rexchazy:
Foolish fool am not a Muslim but respecting the sanctity of the month

You are a disease
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by rexchazy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Werey de your family line
RPG2020:

You are a disease
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by RPG2020(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
rexchazy:
Werey de your family line

You want me to turn you to lizard in 3 market day's?

Once this drink touch ground you are gone

Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by rexchazy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
It an error exchanging words with a baby adult
RPG2020:

You want me to turn you to lizard in 3 market day's?

Once this drink touch ground you are gone
Re: Mali: Rohr To Become New Coach Of Super Eagles’ Rivals by RPG2020(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
rexchazy:
It an error exchanging words with a baby adult

Comfired you will turn to lizard on Monday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.