Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) (35922 Views)

Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by jericco1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Suen and the gang.
You people have not wished me happy birthday for the past 10 years. Yeye
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Lamasta(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday oga smooth forehead grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Ifitdigitals: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
visijo:
Avoid dating people on low cut cause if they’re not interested in the growth of their hair why would they be interested in you ? angry

So daft
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by yusluvad(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday man. More wins in life...
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Ceazario: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday comrade
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by medropoly(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Birthday greetings from this side bro..
Wish you de best of everything life has to offer smiley
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by kemma002(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,MORE GREATER YEARS AHEAD IJN
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Blakpot: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
kereman1:
Idamond, u get mind upload ur picture for nairaland, as toxic as this forum is.
I cant even mistakenly reveal my state of origin here.
Dont cry when dey use ur pic as meme.
grin
You go hear jokes like "stepping into the new year with a smooth forehead"
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by ajademola2000(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Are you primary school teacher ? Hmm e get why I ask. Happy birthday to you
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy Birthday To You

Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun, you guys never push my birthday celebration on Nairaland homepage on December 25th

Wetin Do Na?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by DannyWalker: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Idamond:
Good day Nairalanders.!

today I'm celebrating my birthday with a smooth forehead!!
https://www.nairaland.com/6770379/how-stop-oily-face-control

What did you use?
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by kereman1: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Blakpot:

grin
You go hear jokes like "stepping into the new year with a smooth forehead"
Or, let us pray that 2023 election goes smooth as idamond forehead

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Pet1122: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Shedrach00(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Finally you accomplished your goal.

Happy birthday �
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by TruthUntold: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
did you used to have pimples on your forehead?
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Angelfrost(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
OBALOLA55:
OP ARE YOU RELATED TO OBASANJO undecided

Was just about to ask the same question...

The resemblance is uncanny!
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Smooth 4 head.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday, but y did u post your pic here on a faceless forum?? This toxic place. Shey u see the way dem dey insult u baaaa?? U never see anything.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Blakpot: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
kereman1:

Or, let us pray that 2023 election goes smooth as idamond forehead

Lol
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by faithfull18(f): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Smooth forehead.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by ucha1: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday to you
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by IbileIfe: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Happy Birthday!
I wish you many happier returns for the day with all the thanksgivings to Almighty God for beautiful long life and more prosperity.
Cheers!

Please, be safe.
NIgeria is no longer the same.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
See the type of people here.

And na them dey always curse people with their 20mb data

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Josephkabila12: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by gift2xl: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Happy birthday.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Idamond: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
kereman1:
Idamond, u get mind upload ur picture for nairaland, as toxic as this forum is.
I cant even mistakenly reveal my state of origin here.
Dont cry when dey use ur pic as meme.

life is more than living anonymously..
lemme be one of those that reveal there identity..

Nairaland is just like other social media, thought some decided to make it a bully ground and faceless media..

have being anonymous for years here lemme reveal so if blessings will come..
using my pic as meme makes me more popular and "worth More "

now you know I'm a Nairaland and u won't get angry when a bully ur ass!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Idamond: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Happy birthday, but y did u post your pic here on a faceless forum?? This toxic place. Shey u see the way dem dey insult u baaaa?? U never see anything.

I don't believe in insult..
insult doesn't hunt me..

the insult doesn't hunt me, it makes me stronger..
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Prevent: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Idamond:

life is more than living anonymously..
lemme be one of those that reveal there identity..

Nairaland is just like other social media, thought some decided to make it a bully ground and faceless media..

have being anonymous for years here lemme reveal so if blessings will come..
using my pic as meme makes me more popular and "worth More "

now you know I'm a Nairaland and u won't get angry when a bully ur ass!!!
What did you use,that worked?
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
See wetin ah been dey expect

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Idamond: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Felabrity:
Which one be smooth forehead again?

Na cake abi wetin?
grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Damiflow: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
killALIEN:
Funny, but I hope I don't get any of such congratulatory messages from these bunch of Tribalistic hypocrites, religious slaves on this forum.
Una don start grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) by Idamond: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prevent:
What did you use,that worked?
the combination been plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Married Legally In Nigeria / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears / Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.