Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) (13158 Views)

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by wiseone28: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Deeprooted:

grin

Hope say you no mind my dirty Pop corn
Na wetin your money fit buy be that na

Make i drink small abeg

Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where's that snitch
Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
What a poor record, 4th council of state meeting within almost 7 years in charge!
Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Deeprooted: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
wiseone28:
Na wetin your money fit buy be that na

Make i drink small abeg

This your container no be here ooo
Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
One lesson I've learnt through the circumstances surrounding PMB is to be careful of setting bad antecedents in life!

No matter how bitter we are about situations, which we feel were unfairly met on us, we should always be calm and matured about it...

When he was still contesting and losing, this man was very bitter, he shunned the Council of State meeting (especially under GEJ). His vituperations were then full of bile for the incumbent... Little did he know that karma is a motherfucker!

GEJ is matured and I think he must have understood this same lesson of life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Seredebe: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Deeprooted:

grin

Hope say you no mind my dirty Pop corn

I love the design of this your office

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by BJanta: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
SmartProf:
Failed leaders who are just there for their sitting allowance and pictures.

The times are hard : they are there to collect their own egunje to keep quiet. What can their old and tired brains and senile minds do,except to receive bribes and keep quiet? What were they able to do in their time and prime ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Another fruitless jamboree and waste of energy.

Soon, very soon we shall be free from your incompetence.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
LOL. Bro your statement brutal oh lol
quote author=SmartProf post=111937095]Failed l

eaders who are just there for their sitting allowance and pictures.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Families Of Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna Train Attack Beg Buhari For Rescue / How Abubakar Peters, Nadabo Energy Defrauded Nigeria 8m Litres Of Petrol – EFCC / Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.