Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting (40729 Views)

Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Council Of State Meeting In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
President Buhari presides over Council of State Meeting in State House on 10th Feb 2023

Council of State 4: President Buhari with Former Head of State Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar, Former President Goodluck Jonathan, and Former Head of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon as he presides over Council of State Meeting in State House on 10th Feb 2023

Council of State 7: President Buhari with L-R: Minister of Justice Abubakar Malami, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, Former Head of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Former Head of State Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar and Former President Goodluck Jonathan during Council of State Meeting in State House on 10th Feb 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RbGqfvDkggpcbS733TL1fHsQKk5DXFPC2s37hPinxasgjjKNMRQFjF1n3BaNZW2ol&id=100044326904709&mibextid=Nif5oz

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
More photos

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2023
more

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Nice one. With Mallam El Rufai in thy building, we will continue spending our old naira note.

100 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1623990052794540032?t=3JfrS_D25niF1QcFTkdsFA&s=08

Mynd44 Seun dominique Nlfpmod
Thanks be to Mother Hera, NEPA has finally given you light to charge your phone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Goodmanamen: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2023
NIGERIANS DON SUFFER FOR OLD BRAINS HAND cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Nice one. With Mallam El Rufai in thy building, we will continue spending our old naira note.
Banks are telling customers that by 3pm, their old notes will become extinct. A few videos of people rejecting the old notes will be the final nail in the coffin. Goodluck banking at Bank de Elrufai.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2023
#iStandWithBuhari he should not obey the court order he should go ahead ✌️🙌 with what he wants 👉

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Asgard13: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu will never ever sit in villa as President

That’s the reality

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by mrvitalis(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2023
That's actually the best thing to do ...let them decide once and for all what to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by duro4chang(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2023
No reasonable person will support Emefiele and Buhari

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
#iStandWithBuhari he should not obey the court order he should go ahead ✌️🙌 with what he wants 👉
Are you on codeine. Your mentor, Tinubu wants Buhari to obey the ruling.
And besides, Buhari has no choice but to obey it, it's the Supreme Court. Even Malami has said the FG will obey the ruling.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
No reasonable person will support Emefiele and Buhari
The Op, LordviccoDaGuru, one of your most vociferous supporters is still supporting Buhari. Is there trouble in paradise?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by duro4chang(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

The Op, LordviccoDaGuru, one of your most vociferous supporters is still supporting Buhari. Is there trouble in paradise?
I don't know and I don't care to know what you are saying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ganisucks(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
duro4chang:
I don't know and I don't care to know what you are saying.
LordviccoDaGuru is the one saying it, not me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by donphilopus: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s the reality

You keep embarrassing yourself writing jargons everywhere.

If it's not Tinubu must contest it would be power to the north and other gibberish.

Can't you just respect your age?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by optionalY09: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dash them human rights… ebgekegbe na bad Society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Gbam well said Comrade

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s the reality

Shameless and discredited old man. Is it not time you retire and disappear from here?

Remember what I repeatedly told you last year, before the APC Primaries when you were making similar noise and claiming Tinubu will never get APC Presidential ticket?

I told you and your fellow haters that nothing you say, wish or do can erase the real worth and importance of Yorubas to Nigeria that means many wise political leader, from North to South, will help Tinubu become President.

They already helped him win APC Primaries overwhelmingly to your disgrace, after you hailed malami etal non-stop like a shameless groupie, still you cannot hide your face in shame.

They will again all deliver the Presidency for Tinubu and the Yorubas. After that I will drive you to Cameroon to start your new life.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by alsudan: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dsalvo:

Shameless and discredited old man. Is it not time you retire and disappear from here?

Remember what I repeatedly told you last year, before the APC Primaries when you were making similar noise and claiming Tinubu will never get APC Presidential ticket?

I told you and your fellow haters that nothing you say, wish or do can erase the real worth and importance of Yorubas to Nigeria that means many wise political leader, from North to South, will help Tinubu become President.

They already helped him win APC Primaries overwhelmingly to your disgrace, after you hailed malami etal non-stop like a shameless groupie, still you cannot hide your face in shame.

They will again all deliver the Presidency for Tinubu and the Yorubas. After that I will drive you to Cameroon to start your new life.

Not a fan of Asgard, but he just told you nothing but the truth my friend.

Tinubu will never be President.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Watch and see how the supporters of the Iragbiji bedwetter will praise the dáurá dûllárd for trying to solve the same problem his stupidity created. As if at some point in the past two weeks dùllárdo somehow managed to grow enough brain cells to solve the problems he has been creating since 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
All these meetings sef!

Oga go and release people money so that they can buy food joor!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
alsudan:

Not a fan of Asgard, but he just told you nothing but the truth my friend.

Tinubu will never be President.

Lol. Who will be President? Dubai dweller Atiku or the ultimate coward and conman Obi?

You IPOBians are all clowns. Yorubas, the intelligentsia and leadership cadre anyway, are not worried about any outcome. Take that to the bank.

We have a right to that confidence because we worked hard to make the SW essentially the best thing about Nigeria today while others dithered, regressed and self-destructed like you IPOBians.

Whether you like it or not, this undisputable reality has made the SW and Yorubas a region and people no one can disregard unlike you worthless IPOBians. Let your candidate face Tinubu at the poll.

We are tired of your hollow and empty words. I.e the same you repeated about GMB who went on to become PMB despite your ilk shouting "Buhari will never be President".

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by DissolveAPC: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
This thing is becoming tiring. Please stick to one decision. If you want to phase out old notes, be firm about it and if you don't, say it and stand by it. We are tired of this indecision. It's better we know what we are suffering from so we arrange ourselves well

4 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Ashrafbakre: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let's k
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by treesun: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RbGqfvDkggpcbS733TL1fHsQKk5DXFPC2s37hPinxasgjjKNMRQFjF1n3BaNZW2ol&id=100044326904709&mibextid=Nif5oz

Tinubu is finished! This is Emefiele all Tinubu's touts are throwing stones at smiling with IGP, CDS and COAS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Mercury12(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reason i don't blame people who uses swear words on politicians anymore
You didn't give people
Fuel
Electricity
Water
And to make it worse they made difficult for people to access their money.
Clueless and selfish government undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by Houseofglam7(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
undecided
Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by ATEAMS: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nasso

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes Deadline: President Buhari Calls For Council Of State Meeting by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I thought you would be with the Tinubu camp !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.