Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand (24990 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River / #theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
While people dey H for zanga...
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by planetx: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Majorlazerr:
Hurry up, Sign up and Get 4.444 Bitcoins from Blockchain Instantly https://www.blockchain.com/apply

Just make sure you submit the genuine phrase of your wallet address and receive the deposit instantly

Only geniune people can apply..

visit https://www.blockchain.com/apply to get started
You have 4.444 btc x $41,000=$182,000 and you want to give it away.
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Crizzycross: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless the igbos.

No wonder Nigerian government do not want them to secede. They bring so much honor and pride to Nigeria.

Could u pls help me?
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Crizzycross: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Alasotele:
What's the big deal? The best gifts given are in secret.

Pls help me if u can.
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Crizzycross: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mummytoo:
Blessed is the hand that giveth
Pls, can u give to me so i can buy food items? Thanks.
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by TempleHouse: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Hellooooooooooooo

Anybody home?

Where are the yorubas? Abi they have all left the forum.

Oh, I forgot the headline dinnor says that he was arrested for drugs undecided
He must have made his money from Mkurupiri or narcotics and I am sure it’s not “oyel” money

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shadysen:
Can someone do the same in Nigeria?
People do that steady naaaa
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by crestedaguiyi: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
illicit:

Where is that located pls

Come to the shrine to know more
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Aaay: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Akummili: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Lol... But his father is hungry over here undecided
are you his father?? undecided
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Jjennecco: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbo with their pride a place where everybody wants to become a King .God resist the pride.

Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Cousin9999: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2022
What has Thailand ever done for Nigeria?

This guy needs therapy.
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Dshocker(m): 4:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Saw this man at my friend's in-law burial...Igwe 10-10
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by BOYS2MEN: 5:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Tuale baba!!! grin
Igwe am.jerome ezeneche grin
Eze ndi IGBO na Thailand... grin
Remember, anywhere where you see me no forget call me ONYE IGBO maka na IGBO AMAKA... wink smiley
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by BOYS2MEN: 5:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Na me b d 30th person wey like your post...you earn my respect, "nairalander"
dynicks:
You just can't take away that "joy of giving" away from the igbos!!

Get to know them better...then u would realise how loving and generous they are....

Forget all u read bout them over the internet....They are one good breed of wonderful creation you need to encounter in life.!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by MAHJOG(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Eye service,drug money
BLACK belle shame on you
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Elidrisy20: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2022
MAHJOG:
BLACK belle shame on you
no poor ppl for him village?
Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by MAHJOG(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
no poor ppl for him village?
oya tell him to climb plane,come back to his village and share the money then go back

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand by Elidrisy20: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
MAHJOG:
oya tell him to climb plane,come back to his village and share the money then go back
them go soon deport am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Various Crews Of Nairaland / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.