Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? (399 Views)

Requirement To Get My Certificate With My Statement Of Result At Oou / #endsars: Governor Bello’s Aide Mocks Moe Odele Over Seized Passport / Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’persecution Now Fully Exposed’-adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by OG2BGR8(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Plz help push the topic to the frontpage.

Hi Guyz.
Please I need your help in regards the ATTESTATION OF CERTIFICATE/RESULTS at the MINISTRY OF EDUCATION and MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS in Abuja.

Is there anyone here who recently did his/her?
And what are the step by step process of doing it?
How much does it cost (For example For 2Certificate);and how many days does it take?
Like which office/department one is to enter in order to facilitate the process at both Ministries?

Thanks while awaiting for responses ASAP
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
IN CASE YOU NEED SERVICES OF AN AGENT, IN 2 WORKING DAYS. YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE READY.
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by OG2BGR8(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Are you an agent?
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
100% Sure. Keep in mind MOE ☆ MOF ☆ UAE are the three payment points with receipts.
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
OG2BGR8:
Are you an agent?

100% Sure. Keep in mind MOE ☆ MOF ☆ UAE are the three payment points with receipts
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by OG2BGR8(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Can you please send me your WhatsApp Contact or email?
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=OG2BGR8 post=111955775]Can you please send me your WhatsApp Contact or
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
OG2BGR8:
Can you please send me your WhatsApp Contact or email?

Check my profile signature or beneath my comments.
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by ackifemmy(m): 3:31am On Jul 02, 2023
PepperSauce:
100% Sure. Keep in mind MOE ☆ MOF ☆ UAE are the three payment points with receipts.
Pls contact me with this mail
taiwo akinfemi m @ g mail . com
Re: How to do Attestation Of Certificate/Result At The MOE & MOFA? by PepperSauce: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
ackifemmy:

Pls contact me with this mail
taiwo akinfemi m @ g mail . com

Zero 7 zero 3 nine 8 six 0 four 1 six.......whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Stop Your Planned Crusade In Aba, IPOB Urges Kumuyi Over Insecurity / Another Looming Crisis In Lagos APC / EPL Fixtures For 2022/2023 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.