Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn (27205 Views)

No More 'Twitter For Iphone' & 'Twitter For Android' / Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Jeromejnr(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
I knew it will come to this when he was made board of director. cry

Between Zuckerberg and Elon Musk I wonder who is more greed and selfish

He declined board of director position..so he could buy Twitter.

As a board of director there is a limit share you can buy.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by iwaeda: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Here was the letter Musk sent to Twitter Chairman Bret Taylor, as disclosed in a securities filing:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7061757/elon-musk-snaps-up-3bn#111638275

Recall that Musk earlier declined the invitation to sit on Twitter board.

Longest time brother grin grin grin I want to buy 50% from Elon too grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by WhizdomXX(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
trulymatters:
Who else saw 420 in $54.20 grin Elon got this one right
I don't really get it. One thing I wish is that I bought twitter shares days after he bought his.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by AK481(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
If refused "I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder "

Get money for this life and your threat go carry weight .

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by SEGLIZ: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
AyinlaGbajumo:
How rich is this guy, damn

$43b won't cut it tho

Twitter will be worth more than that in 3 years
I dislike ego at which he's threatening tweeter to sell, mean his greed drove him in, with hiding motive.

pulling his cash out changes nothing about tweeter, it got this far without him and will continue to grow without him, he seem a dirty business to me. killing others to get to the top and remain on top, he should try this mess with Google or Microsoft's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by fergie001: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
iwaeda:
Longest time brother grin grin grin I want to buy 50% from Elon too grin grin
I just sent him a mail to buy 75% grin grin grin

I dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by ajademola2000(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Life no just balance. To imagine some people on this forum are always begging for 2000 naira to eat and they are also here to read news like this. They will just be like.. it’s seem the God that created Elon musk is different from the God that created them. $43b that is some crazy ass money. Oh Lord my God, I pray for comfort in this life I come. I’m not part of vanity crew abeg

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Karlovich: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
dfrost:

cheesy grin shocked how on earth did you come up with that?

grin
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by buckeyemedia: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bosenan:
I would sell Twitter for half of that if i were Jarck Dorsey
Jack Dorsey only owns 2.3 percent of twitter although then he was the highest shareholder, Elon bought 9%, 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
jyz200:

No you’re it’s because of Twitter potential to influence the crypto market
The man is wise businessman
But if I’m the owner I won’t sell it

I agree Jack should not sell it.

Elon should create his own before he turns twitter to Tesla
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by dfrost: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
fergie001:

I dey ooooo

fergie hold your money. You will buy from me. I just ordered the whole 100%. No time.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I dislike ego at which he's threatening tweeter to sell, mean his greed drove him in, with hiding motive.

pulling his cash out changes nothing about tweeter, it got this far without him and will continue to grow without him, he seem a dirty business to me. killing others to get to the top and remain on top, he should try this mess with Google or Microsoft's.

They should reject the offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Golan007: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Chai.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by nomenclature(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
Exkandayee:
Money man

Na me givam this advice,musk you are loyal to me and respect you for that...

That's why I allowed you to get small money pass cos you know how to control money

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Miyachi: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
dfrost:

The guy no get time for 2,000 words per sheet. Simple and straight to the point. No time.

Deal or no deal? Twitter board over to you. cheesy

Word. I was surprised the letter was short and succinct.
This is so Elon. I thought it would be a multiple page letter, but alas he's got no time for bs.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by buckeyemedia: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I don't really get it. One thing I wish is that I bought twitter shares days after he bought his.
420 is the code name for marijuana spliff.

Snoop Dogg & Elon share a similarity
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by sapientia(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will destroy Twitter if he buys it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by buckeyemedia: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
SEGLIZ:

It is too late, he already controls 9% of the company, the hostile total takeover has already begun.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by dammyBoxes: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Dorsey is about to lose it all...
about to lose it all? Hahahaha.... Dorsey is made already

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by fergie001: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
dfrost:

fergie hold your money. You will buy from me. I just ordered the whole 100%. No time.
Buy NL own fess

Seun rn

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Brian47(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
No!
Go and create your own app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by iwaeda: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
fergie001:

I dey ooooo

I don't want to be a greed, since my brother is grown and can buy anything, I will make do with 5% angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by tctrills: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
AyinlaGbajumo:
How rich is this guy, damn

$43b won't cut it tho

Twitter will be worth more than that in 3 years
He is not buying it in 3 years. Everything would be worth more in 3 years. But also, who knows the future? Twitter could be worth nothing in 3 years. Many great companies have fallen over the years. Yahoo comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Navalsadiq(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Politics is the biggest business in Nigeria, take queer from Bola Ahmed Tinubu & James Onanefe Ibori.
they are all criminals.they don't have business ideas.they scavenge on tax payers monies.

They can't put their brains to work

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
dfrost:

Homie is threatening to pull out his funds. It will a wrong signal to investors. E get y ooh

You homed in on the threat. They can either accept his offer, or he will dump his shares, causing price to crash
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Newboss(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Too much money. If na me get Twitter, I can't reject this offer

Twitter is a public company.
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by tctrills: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
I knew it will come to this when he was made board of director. cry

Between Zuckerberg and Elon Musk I wonder who is more greed and selfish
What does greed or selfishness have to do with this business investment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Btruth: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Chai! See money.
Just this bird app, for $43b? God you must bless me too.

smiley
Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by Donpacco147: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Dorsey is about to lose it all...

You can't just Bleep with Trump and go Scott free.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Offers To Buy Twitter For $43 Bn by OhBritannia(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
My mentor. He simply wants twitter because he doesn't like Mark Zuckerberg
mark Zuckerberg has become a puppet to the Dems In USA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold For 65,000 Naira / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp / MTN Withdraws Suit, Pays N50bn ‘in Good Faith’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.