Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,101 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads (297 Views)

Can A Professional Driver” Drive On This Road For 100 Million? / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads by 404Dev: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Hi house.

I understand the basics of driving (steering, turning, acceleration, braking and so on) but not confident of driving on the main roads.

So, I need someone who can teach me that, how to drive confidently on the roads by myself.

My estimate time is 2 hrs daily for 1 week (we can start tomorrow if I see someone today). Preferably in the mornings.

I have a personal car that we would use.

My location is baruwa, ipaja-ayobo.

My contact is 09054832238.

You can call/WhatsApp if you're available with what you would charge.

Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads by pafo(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
404Dev:
Hi house.

I understand the basics of driving (steering, turning, acceleration, braking and so on) but not confident of driving on the main roads.

So, I need someone who can teach me that, how to drive confidently on the roads by myself.

My estimate time is 2 hrs daily for 1 week (we can start tomorrow if I see someone today). Preferably in the mornings.

Thanks

I entered main road at 17 years old with just those basics you know. Na confidence you need to get and in time your hand go straight for express.

You can keep to those back roads for a start though until you feel confident enough to enter express.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me To Drive On Roads by Timagex(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
404Dev:
Hi house.

Thanks

Bro, I didnt even know those basics you know before I entered express and main road. All you need is confidence. Start with less busy roads and have it at the back of your mind that you are entitled to the road just like others.

If you are looking for someone to teach you how to drive on express, then, you will need someone to teach you interstate driving. grin

Hit the road bro! You don't need nobody. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Golf 3 Tokunbo. Automatic(+2347041783148) / REGISTERED 2009 CORROLA 2.3M Ogba Call 09134198687

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.