Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It (1666 Views)

Am In Love With A Lady And Don't Know How To Tell Her / Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2011
YOU ARE RIGHT. In need of blood transfusion.

well in case he shows up.

Be nice to him.  Dont mock or be nasty.hes still human afterall. undecided

GOD BLESS Y ALL.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by MMM2(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
op
i heard both of dem re now fu-cking each other tongue
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

KILL THIS THREAD NOW.PLIZ DONT POST HERE. kiss kiss
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2011
upendo 98:

grin grin grin grin
now Idowuogbo
okay your making me laugh instead of getting angry.
your really on my case.lol evn though the english is hard to interpret.
its easy.stop posting and i stop replying. your making it hard 4 me to stop. ignore pliz.
you shud be looking 4 ways of consoling 'him' not sound insensitive!! undecided
dd u mention collabo? gal i nd prayers not mockery!!its no joke.
nways your profile pic is cool cool
okey dokey.
pliiiiz dnt post.
grin
morning boo boo thanks for the compliment
wud u like breakfast, i make d baddest scramble eggs.Emmmh wait o make I blast u join , na u buy my laptop y will u tel me not 2 press my keyboard u post I post.Its ten over over chikena chikena Chikena oooooo grin grin grin kiss
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2011
Idowuogbo!!! U cant Killz Me! grin grin grin
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2011
^haba I can't killeth u but saveth u nau.ayam jus talketh d talkins wink
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2011
SEXKILLZ AND THE LADY(sorry your name is complex)

Nobody is getting bothered here but YOU TWO.
Why? I have no idea, you guys are pretty determined. is it funnysad.

Soo,my last words to both of you is,RUN THE SHOW. Entertain those you are targeting.The field is all yours.

DONT POST HERE IF YOU ARE WISE.ITS A TIME WASTING THREAD,

Unless your interested in sexkillz and Ido show,then

JUST KILL IT .let it RIP.

(1) (2) (3)

Rich Calabar Men! / Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) / I Too Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.