Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku (24068 Views)

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan / Saraki, Atiku, Secondus, Obi, PDP Chieftains Plot Buhari's Oust In Dubai - Punch / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by lailo: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Let the consensus be south.Anything apart from that, no erection........
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
The Consensus option isn’t democratic.
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by gift2xl: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
The same wike that said party remains supreme, is now fighting against party decision.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by josite: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
They want somebody who would come and bow down for them. But what the country needs now is fearless and courageous somebody.”

wike may end being the next president, my preferred choice appears to lack courage,see how he jus sack himself from lagos
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Tatiana4u: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike after 2023grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by omoranmilowo: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike go ahead if you think that you can win. One thing I know, you are not yet ripe for president.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by agbari1: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike the Thug
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by BigYash: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
asobo1:
Wike learn to be humble please. We know you immerse contribution to keep PDP afloat but stay humble. After 2023, there will be no Rivers treasury for you just like your fellow governor colleagues. Don't make too much enemies for yourself because of your presidential ambitions.
Nigga go nter Senate hux e.. Nigerian politicians.. Their greediness too much
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Moddam: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
WIKE'S ATTITUDE IS OVERBEARING. SUCH BEHAVIOUR CANT GIVE THE NO ONE SIT. CALM DOWN. MEAN WHILE THAT IS THE BUSINESS OF THE ZOO.
#SIT AT HOME TILL BUHARI SUFFOCATE. NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND. NO VOTING
nairaland mods should ban this man with immediate effect, he is a paid agent of destruction trying to cause problems amongst the Ibos, so that they will not vote in the general election. But i promise you that your master Tinubu can never rule this great country Nigeria
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Ausval: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Like for Peter OBI

Share for wike,atiku and saraki
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Emax911: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
phkka1:
I don't see Wike possessing the qualities of a president. Let's watch out what tomorrow has in stock for him.
cn i ask u a favour
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Bluntemperor: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=111944407]Consensus Consensus everywhere undecided
Consensus candidate is advance God Fatherism, where few people seat down and give one of themselves ticket undecided[/quotes

We should agree that indeed,Wike is making sense!
Consensus is anti democracy and will not allow the Masses to have indipendent opinions.
Doubt if it's stated in our Constitution!
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by tutudesz: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Bluntemperor post=111944840][/quote]
They just included in the new electoral bill, that is the new word fly round APC and PDP now
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by tonysunkan: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike is quite right. Consesus is not a true test of democracy.
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
post=111944402:
Here we go.......

Any politician that have stolen from our National Treasury, no matter the political party they are in will never and can ever end well in life,
Including their online supporters.
Na that looting and stealing go kill them all and dem principals.

Barawos dem
this one need food.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by SIMONEKPA7: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Moddam:
nairaland mods should ban this man with immediate effect, he is a paid agent of destruction trying to cause problems amongst the Ibos, so that they will not vote in the general election. But i promise you that your master Tinubu can never rule this great country Nigeria
You lack sense, just try and reread what you wrote.. Does it make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by PHIPEX(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
At the rate Wike is going his future is national politics is bleak
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
PDP should present a consensus candidate in the person of Mr. Peter Obi.

That's the only way i can see myself voting for a PDP candidate.
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Asianjollof007: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
phkka1:
I don't see Wike possessing the qualities of a president. Let's watch out what tomorrow has in stock for him.

What are the qualities of a president possessed by other aspirants? Don't we need a fearless and outspoken person like wike that won't be controlled by some sets of cabal to run the affairs of this country ?
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by gbengene1234(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
I just dey laff this Wike... Who are the ones deceiving this old for nothing craps self...Like I don't get, they'd better not blow up their chances this time around. Peter Obi is the only competitive aspirant PDP can ever provide this com 2023 election
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Newness2019: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
Wike zukwanike

Leadership is not by fight or war

Peter Obi is the most credible candidate PDP has and their only chance to ammend the mistakes they made that eventually led to Nigerians buying into the APC change scam/heist

He is most preferably the best candidate that will be in the ballot box in 2023 if PDP want a fighting chance, and Wike should throw his support behind Peter Obi

He has all it takes and has all the solutions to reposition Nigeria in it's growth trajectory

He carries out extensive studies in every issue facing nigeria, drawing up an ingenious approach

He is well articulated and more credible and has proved that in his past administrations

Peter Obi should not just be the PDP consensus candidate but Nigerian concensus candidate if we want to see the Nigeria of our dreams

He has already said it that 10 years is enough for Nigeria to reclaim it's position as fastest growing economy and fastest developing country

We trust in him to deliver

On Obi's mandate we stand

Okwute Nigeria
Okwute Africa

I AGREE WITH YOU MY FELLOW NIGERIAN. PETER OBI IS AN ALL ROUNDER. HIS PESIDENCY WILL FAVOUR EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY AND REPOSITION NIERIA FOR MEANINGFUL GROWTH.

HIS PRESIDENCY WILL EQUALIZE EVERY IMBALANCE THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE THE CREATION OF THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA.

IT WILL RE-ESTABLISH JUSTICE, FAIRNESS, EQUALITY, UNITY AND ONENESS

ALL THAT "I AM BETTER THAN YOU" SYNDROME WILL END.

ALL THAT "RULING NIGERIA IS MY BIRTHRIGHT" SYNDROME WILL DIE.

EVERY NIGERIAN WILL START FROM SQUARE ONE EQUALLY.

ANY REGION WHOSE TURN IT IS WILL BE BACKED BY ALL IN THE SPIRIT OF NATION BUILDING IRRESPECTIVE OF THE PARTY.

NIGERIA WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD TO THE SHAME OF THE ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Nigerialabalaba: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike just send anoda memo to amaechi wey dey run on d track insted of running for election

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Newness2019: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
By Seun Opejobi

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/14/presidency-consensus-candidate-is-rubbish-deceptive-wike-blasts-saraki-atiku-others/?amp=1

SIR,

YOU ARE RIGHT.

WHEN MEN START TO PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO, IT IS A SIGN OF CHEATING SYNDROME.

THEY AR FULL OF INJUSTICE, SPIRIT OF STEALING, SELFISHNESS, FULL OF THEMSELVES AND DEVOID OF THE SLIGHTEST VESTIGE OF LOVE FOR

THE COUNTRY AND FELLOW NIGERIANS.
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Abaman001(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
WIKE'S ATTITUDE IS OVERBEARING. SUCH BEHAVIOUR CANT GIVE THE NO ONE SIT. CALM DOWN. MEAN WHILE THAT IS THE BUSINESS OF THE ZOO.
#SIT AT HOME TILL BUHARI SUFFOCATE. NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND. NO VOTING
Madman.... My only happiness is northerner or Yoruba man will allow Peter obi the green snake or any Igbo man at that matters....una done forget una god nnamdi kanu inside prison.... confused mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by timota(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
JosephXavier:
Wike zukwanike

Leadership is not by fight or war

Peter Obi is the most credible candidate PDP has and their only chance to ammend the mistakes they made that eventually led to Nigerians buying into the APC change scam/heist

He is most preferably the best candidate that will be in the ballot box in 2023 if PDP want a fighting chance, and Wike should throw his support behind Peter Obi

He has all it takes and has all the solutions to reposition Nigeria in it's growth trajectory

He carries out extensive studies in every issue facing nigeria, drawing up an ingenious approach

He is well articulated and more credible and has proved that in his past administrations

Peter Obi should not just be the PDP consensus candidate but Nigerian concensus candidate if we want to see the Nigeria of our dreams

He has already said it that 10 years is enough for Nigeria to reclaim it's position as fastest growing economy and fastest developing country

We trust in him to deliver

On Obi's mandate we stand

Okwute Nigeria
Okwute Africa
If Obi is all Igbo can offer ,it means u will not smell that post for the next 50 year,go and tell Obi to start spending money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by vikiphy89(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
otipoju:
If PDP like una sef:

Choose Peter Obi as President and let Bukola Saraki be his Vice President.

While Obi will satisfy the Southerner, Eastern and Christian demographic; Bukola Sariki will appeal to the Yoruba, Moslem, and Northern demographic.

That is the only way PDP can unseat this devilish APC party.

Make I hear say saraki go gree to vice obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by waze63(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
KwakuTraveller:
i tracked this Bitcoin transaction on Blockchain worth $111,769,643
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/bf8b7e6e8393762a17fb000c99edc4b01fbe483a11dd330dab7b8a6309c3c835

You just dey find who you go scam.... You no go rest?
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by PStacks(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wike na hi. Go scatter the PDP las las
Re: Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria / PDP Anti-Party Suspensions: Why Wike, Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.