Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan (17726 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / I’ll Emerge Victorious – George-ikoli / I’ll Emerge Deputy Senate President, Omo-agege Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by dynicks(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2022
AHEAD of the primaries of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC to pick its candidate for the 2023 Presidential election, Presidential aspirant and Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan said he would support any aspirant the party and the President think can do better, adding however that he believed he would emerge as the party flagbearer. Also, sixty- seven Senators across party lines have resolved to endorse Lawan for the 2023 Presidential election.

A source told Vanguard yesterday that one hundred and seventy-eight members of the House of Representatives have also agreed to throw their weight behind the aspiration of Lawan for the actualization of his Presidential ambition.

According to the Source, the lawmakers are prepared to declare their support for the Presidential aspirant soon against the backdrop that they have seen in him a Nigerian who is young, with wealth of experience especially his period in the National Assembly from 1999 to date and one who would be a President for all irrespective of class, religion, ethnicity and background.

The source said, “Considering the experience the President of the Senate has gathered overtime at the National Assembly, from being a member of the House of Representatives to Senate leader and the President of the Senate, 67 Senators and 178 members of the House of Representatives across party lines have resolved to endorse him as the successor to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-presidency-consensus-or-not-ill-emerge-lawan/

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by dynicks(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2022
grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by GeneralDitari: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2022
This Buhari that supported Fulani of Niger Republic in 1985 for UN Secretary General position against Onu of Nigeria thereby he voting for his tribe instead of country of which he was then Head of State.

Nothing good can come out from him.

Self Determination is the only thing that matters in Nigeria.

182 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Jashub: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2022
This is just an old fool from the north who's not only incompetent, but confused and corrupt . And I see no reason why any sane Nigerians should vote for another incompetent clown from the north after suffering from 8 years of Buhari's stupidity. undecided

241 Likes 46 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Malory: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Either south east get it or it remains in the north

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by ZIAZI(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Power is certainly going up North come 2023. They've played us from the South once again because our brothers say na VP dem dey find.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by GeneralDitari: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:
This Buhari that supported Fulani of Niger Republic in 1985 for UN Secretary General position against Onu of Nigeria thereby he voting for his tribe instead of country of which he was then Head of State.

Nothing good can come out from him.

Self Determination is the only thing that matters in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by StrongAlphMale: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu is too greedy honestly. If not for his greed and selfish interest, he would have quickly Supported South East for president so that we can all defeat these northerners once and for all. But of course, his greed and selfish interest will not allow him to do that.

Meanwhile, if Peter obi will need one more vote to win the 2023 elections. That vote is mine!!!!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Truthisunique2: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2022
You no get where you dey go

No body 60 and above would near that apc ticket

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by StrongandMighty: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2022
That's the spirit of sportsmanship
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Man4djob: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Same as saying, either SE get it or herdsmen should continue to invade SE region.
So my brother it's ur choice.

144 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
we would not allow the north to rule back to back, it`s south-west turn. our silents doesn`t mean we are fools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by inoki247: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Okorocha don give this one him plug cos na only strong undiluted drug fit dey give all this kain Motivation and inspiration you go emerge for your Local Govt Chairman abi.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by McOluOmo: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Na so jagaban just dey look yhu

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by RapistOnBail: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022

Nigerian politics ehh…….

But any Youth that votes for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not normal and he’s mad for even thinking Bola Ahmed Tinubu has something Hoooooge for us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by ayspac(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2022
���
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
If power must remain in the North...let it be Atiku....bcus this Hippo wey be rubber stamp...will certainly be just a ceremonial president... people that will rule this country will be in the background.. should lawan win... God 4bid anyways.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Anguldi(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Joker wink
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by jericco1(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Some balls
Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by pat077: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
You think been a rubber stamp of the executive will get u the ticket. Keep dreaming

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by ufuosman(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Dis guy go step down

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Martinola(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Just don't see how this country will be better any time soon.
Nigerians especially tge youths are just not ready.
If we are still queuing behind the exact people who brought calamity upon us, that goes to show how much naive and foolish we are. An Atiku or any APC man should never be president IMO

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by teeboy100(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
I would rather vote atiku than this man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Felabrity: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Idiot, see the audacity

Why did you buy Senate form if you were so sure?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Moseshasss: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
[/color]I BLAME INEC FOR ALL THESE DRAMA IF HE HAD NOT SHIFTED THIS DATELINE......WE FOR DON REST.[/color]

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-presidency-consensus-or-not-ill-emerge-lawan/

That was what sambo son thought until he got 2votes n 100 ppl claimed that vote

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
ZIAZI:
Power is certainly going up North come 2023. They've played us from the South once again because our brothers say na VP dem dey find.
No simply because the SW is greedy!! Obasanjo spent eight years!!! After APC came to power the SW wanted both VP and Speaker leaving the SS/SE with nothing and now they want to return to power when the SE has not had power and the SS barely spent 5 years where the SW contributed in truncating!!!

The SW are worse off than the north and will arrogantly occupy all first four positions if they had the numbers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan by Nickonomakaveli(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol, those senators are not delegates. Na Dollar go speak on Monday. Anyway I remain Team Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / Igbo Conscience Group Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency In South-East / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.