Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday (6011 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Kwanza: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Tuesday be meeting with the Service Chiefs.

The meeting comes amid the increased security challenges in the country.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/04/14/buhari-to-meet-with-service-chiefs-on-tuesday/

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by christejames(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Just to post and update pictures in their social media handles angry

Nothing dey come out of that meeting.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by MadamVanessa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

Failure to meet with failures.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Another closed door meeting... maybe we would have progress if the doors are open. Just maybe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by slimfit1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Get the camera man read Femi that's the only thing they get right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by WATCHOVER(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
When are they going to open the door? , when you close doors you close good opportunities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Incompetent service chiefs
Na money them sabi pack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Amazingify(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
To discuss how to finish naija kpata kpata,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by GooodHardDick: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Stupidity! angry

Man is a complete failure as usual. Always having meetings with nothing reasonable to show for it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by opalu: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Emmastan291: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
The countless meetings before have resulted to nothing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Digixtreme: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by oz4real83(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you like, sack them and replace them with new service chiefs, as long as the ineffective Commander-in-Chief remains, the status quo continues undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Simonemmy: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Racoon(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yet terrorists are reigning supremely and the lives of the citizens are being wasted without any iota of accountability from anyone.
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by seunayantokun(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
To do what?
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Valkrie: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
seunayantokun:
To do what?

To snap picture I guess..!! Their last picture together is already old...!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by seunayantokun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Valkrie:

To snap picture I guess..!! Their last picture together is already old...!!
Wishing them happy snapping then. My heart bleeds when I see humans' inhumanity to fellow humans.
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Zico5(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Defence minister is from North, NSA is from North, NIA is from North, chief of army staff is from North, yet north is bedeviled with insecurity and unrest. Nigeria will be better when we get rid of these parasites among us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Franking: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na today?
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by tonididdy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Same meeting that takes place every other week yet the criminalities are on the rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by IamNat: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
No soso meeting we dey see this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by BJanta: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by tonysoul(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/04/14/buhari-to-meet-with-service-chiefs-on-tuesday/

This isn't news.. meeting with appointees is a routine thing
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by BrickDevo: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by duduade: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Till Tuesday before he sees them and he says it’s emergency..

God who did we offend bayi

God will judge you all that voted for this man

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by EasternSWboyz: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Let me just pocket my hands and look.

Who is the meeting secretary sef ? Do they read minutes of last meeting and tick actions that were executed ? How many actions are pending since the beginning of these meetings ? 20% of the actions should ideally solve 80% of our security issues.

This is Nigeria, our fatherland. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by dododawa1: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Meeting meeting and meeting since 2015 no results, nonsense.
Re: Buhari To Meet With Service Chiefs On Tuesday by Kazeem47(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Meeting with Service Thiefs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down / Why I'm Being Attacked By Detractors - Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.