Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server (5998 Views)

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
My brother just downloaded his polling unit result to see that they have changed the result in favour of APC, according to him LP won with large margin. They even used fresh results sheet to rewrite the result. With clean hand writing.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Hashabiah: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Which state is this ?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by burp18: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
My brother just downloaded his polling unit result to see that they have changed the result in favour of APC, according to him LP won with large margin. They even used fresh results sheet to rewrite the result. With clean hand writing.
Show proof of his polling units results and the fake.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:

Did he snap the original picture. I snapped my own PU result since Mahmoud Yakubu criminally shut the BVAS portal for presidency upload during the elections..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by slimfit1(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Please do not post any evidence that you have with you just keep them when the time comes we will need them. The important thing is to make them keep guessing. If you post anything right now they know how to equalize the evidence so be careful.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by SatanKeepOff: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
please save that ur money... u will need it soon for the proposed Sniper

All of u Urchins will be disgraced soon

Daylight Robbers

Flathead8:
Crying is not enough, he should kill himself! I'll be more than happy to send him money for snipper

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2023
burp18:
Show proof of his polling units results and the fake.
he did not snap the results since a copy was given to all the party agent.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
please save that ur money... u will need it soon for the proposed Sniper

All of u Urchins will be disgraced soon

Daylight Robbers

Bro, what am telling you is real, my brother wan mad

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
Show us the real result and the one INEC uploaded

Tell us the name of the state, LG, ward and polling unit it happen

1 Like

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Okwyjesus(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
INEC shot itself at the foot by introducing IREV that they can't manage.

It exposed age long rigging that brought the likes of Wike to power.

It revealed the dishonesty of the electoral body

It sold Nigeria kobo kobo to the world

Very sad...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2023
slimfit1:
Please do not post any evidence that you have with you just keep them when the time comes we will need them. The important thing is to make them keep guessing. If you post anything right now they know how to equalize the evidence so be careful.
Bro, they used fresh results sheet to change it, The thing look clean but the figures is no longer the same

1 Like

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
slimfit1:
So why crying about it on Nairaland then?

He should have choose to remain silent till the case is sorted out
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Ogbuefi2020: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
If only INEC uploaded in real time, INEC is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
Bro, they used fresh results sheet to change it, The thing look clean but the figures is no longer the same
Show us the original result from the polling unit and what INEC uploaded and leave all this shalaye

1 Like

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Show us the real result and the one INEC uploaded

Tell us the name of the state, LG, ward and polling unit it happen
he did not snap it, but a copy Was given to all the party agent.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by burp18: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did not snap the results since a copy was given to all the party agent.
Then we can't just take your word for it can we? You have no argument. Because someone from APC can come and make thsame argument you're making right now

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Achieverskit: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Nigeria
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did not snap it, but a copy Was given to all the party agent.
So dem also forge all the party agent signature?

Do you know the party agents do send the result of each polling unit directly to the party control room on the election day?

Show us the old and new pic

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Did he snap the original picture. I snapped my own PU result since Mahmoud Yakubu criminally shut the BVAS portal for presidency upload.
he did not snap it ooo, he thought everything was free and Fair
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did snap it ooo, he thought everything was free and Fair
He would have send the original result to LP control room

There's no big deal in this

You have even failed to drop pinshures

1 Like

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Naijanascam: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
It won't stand

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Johnthum(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Flathead8:
Crying is not enough, he should kill himself! I'll be more than happy to send him money for snipper
cool

Continue!

You will get tired very soon 💯

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
He would have send the original result to LP control room

There's no big deal in this

You have even failed to drop pinshures
sorry, I mean he did not snap it
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
he did snap it ooo, he thought everything was free and Fair

Let him go to Labour party website, attach the picture and send it to their email. All hands must be on deck. Na we be the structure.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by infofta(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
We knew INEC was going to rig the election by not uploading results directly from polling units but they denied it.

They are rewriting the results and loading it after announcing the results.

In this age of Technology transparency shouldn't be an issue but Yakubu decided to foool himself

SHAME TO YAKUBU, SHAME TO INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Let him go to Labour party website, attach the picture and send it to their email. All hands must be on deck. Na we be the structure.
sorry I mean he didn't snap
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
sorry, I mean he did not snap it
Lol

Political parties do have situation rooms like this where party agents do send results directly to. They would have send the real result to LP situation room, so yes, you're lying

https://www.nairaland.com/7588997/caption-picture-fashola-smiling-inside

A party agent is even suppose to snap results and sent to the party situation room.

I feel the OP is just lying
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Edipet:
sorry I mean he didn't snap

Too bad. Let him find out if any other person at the polling unit snapped. Your phone makes you a walking camera.

INEC wanted to rig without record of evidence, that was why they ask people not to bring their phones to polling units.
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Parachoko: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Too bad. Let him find out if any other person at the polling unit snapped. Your phone make you a walking camera.

INEC wanted to rig without record of evidence, that was why they ask people not to bring their phones to polling units.
Just because INEC said so does not mean people didn't take their phones to the polling unit

The OP is just lying
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Ballmer: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Cursed Igbo can you show us copy from iNEC portal n the you snap from your polling unit

Edipet:
Re: My Brother Cried After Seeing His Polling Unit Result In Inec Server by Edipet(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Political parties do have situation rooms like this where party agents do send results directly to. They would have send the real result to LP situation room, so yes, you're lying

https://www.nairaland.com/7588997/caption-picture-fashola-smiling-inside

A party agent is even suppose to snap results and sent to the party situation room.

I feel the OP is just lying

please am serious. Am not lying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otokoto Again In Imo! Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals / Journalists Barred From Covering Alleged Boko-haram Members’ Trial / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.