Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

“korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals (1628 Views)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by TheGistDay: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Justin Dean, husband of Nigerian popular dancer, Korra Obidi has accused her of cheating on him with Mavin record boss, Don Jazzy.

Justin who had earlier last month ended his relationship with Korra over infidelity which she repeatedly did while married to him has now come out to drop another bombshell.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/14/korra-cheated-on-me-with-don-jazzy-justin-dean-reveals/

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by OlawaleBammie: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Abeg make this guy rest small

If she cheat on u den divorce am and move forward ogbeni, abi make we con kill her for u ni??

E don do abeg.

U saw her as a squirrel infested farm before u planted ur groundnut on it.

1 Like

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by Princessogaraya(f): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
I no like as this girl dey too expose her body and everything about her is on social media

But oga rest and leave her alone
Haba she just give birth some weeks ago, allow her to rest biko

3 Likes

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by Wazobia2216: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Don Jazzy like opalenge thing maybe because him get body
Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Princessogaraya:
I no like as this girl dey too expose her body and everything about her is on social media

But oga rest and leave her alone
Haba she just give birth some weeks ago, allow her to rest biko

Anty let the man to vent, he's not a robot and he was cheated on. Bet she would do worse if reverse was the case

1 Like

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
When you married a street whoree, what else do you expect.

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by WoundedLamb: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Anty let the man to vent, he's not a robot and he was cheated on. Bet she would do worse if reverse was the case

When Tonto vents, she's bitter. When a man vents, he's just not a robot. Lol... Nairaland standards.

1 Like

Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by We4all: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
It’s like she used African juju to hook the guy and now his eyes have cleared. How can someone who was professing his love for her a couple of weeks ago change suddenly?
Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by jaebriggs: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amazing
Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

When Tonto vents, she's bitter. When a man vents, he's just not a robot. Lol... Nairaland standards.

Make we dey give each other wotowoto
Re: “korra Cheated On Me With Don Jazzy” – Justin Dean Reveals by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Wetin cum be ur concern undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Climbs Stage Poles & Speakers In Electrifying Performance (videos) / Beyonce And Keri Hilson Who Is Hotter / Celebrities! What Positive Influence Do They Have On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.