Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Thanksgiving Week - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thanksgiving Week (235 Views)

Arrangements For 2021 Delta State Praise, Thanksgiving Day Enters Top Gear / Nnewi Anglican Diocese Ends 2020 Synod With Thanksgiving Service / Governor Seyi Makinde Mark His 100 Days At Office With A Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Week by mufflegautam121: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thanksgiving last week was just absolutely amazing. I have so much to be thankful for it brings me to tears just the thought of it all. I have a husband who I adore and makes me a better woman,

I have a family that is so supportive and loving, and I have a business that has seen much success in the last year and that I absolutely love! Yes, there are hard times BUT they only make us stronger. They refine us (if they don't break us)

Also Read: judgement tarot meaning

I had two thanksgivings this year. One without my hubby (because he was on shift at the fire station thanksgiving night) and one with my hubby! Of course both times I was surrounded by almost all the people I love and care about.

I am grateful for the ability to pray and thank God for all that He does in our lives. (That pic to the left is my father holding my hand as we all pray a blessing over the food as a family.

Yes I had my eyes open! BUT only for a second.. I promise!!) For the good and the bad, for life itself. What a GIFT life is! I am also thankful for all those plates up there!

Why? Because they represent many people who I love and also who I just met and can learn to love. Relationships are so important.

Please Read: [url=oceanseafoodchinatown.com/does-it-expire/how-to-tell-if-cauliflower-is-bad/]bad cauliflower [/url]

I am so grateful for those women up there in the pic with me. My mother and my sister. I'd be so lost without them.

I don't think that many of you knows this, but I come from a family of 10! Yes, I have 6 brothers and a sister (of which I am the eldest) My sister (pictured above) is second in line and had a gorgeous baby girl at the beginning of the year.

I am so thankful for that sweet child and for my sister and her hubby. They are the cutest little family and bring so much joy.

Above are two of my brothers Phillip and Andrew acting wild on the diving board. The picture below is the love of my life, my very handsome hubby David, holding my niece Eliza Words can not express my gratitude towards him.

And of course there's also Austin our lil pup. He had a cold this week but has fully recovered. He's such a sweetie.

All pics were taken on my iphone using Hipstamtic App and Shake it photo App - smile-

I hope your upcoming week is blessed and full of wonderful things!

Lots of love,

Read More: june bug spiritual meaning

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Adekunle / Full Body Massage Parlour In Hauz Khas / Legxy Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.