Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From (745 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Sleekz360(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
A Nigerian mother has triggered angry reactions from a lot of Nigerians for beating up her 2-year-old daughter who was allegedly raped in Lagos.

According to a facebook user who shared details of the incident revealed that she met the mother and her two daughters around somewhere in Lagos when she noticed a red blood stain on her two year old daughter’s eyes and was curious to know what had caused it.

The mother of the two-year-old girl then shared that her infant daughter was raped and then went ahead to blame the little girl for bringing such defilement upon herself.

The mother even called her two-year-old daughter a prostitute, saying the toddler is always insisting to go out and meet the man who raped her.

When asked what she did to the man who raped her daughter, she said she did nothing to the man because her two-year-old daughter is at fault.

The lady’s statement has obviously angered a lot of people as they begin search for her so justice can be done on both her and her daughter’s rapist.

Follow link to Watch the video below,

https://muzanet.com/woman-beats-up-her-2-year-old-daughter-after-she-was-raped-says-it-was-the-kids-fault/?amp=1

Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Realmi: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
The woman needs to be examined mentally
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by 2special(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
This your imagination just for clicks....God bless your hustle o

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by doctorexcel: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Fact check: is she a mother or a murderer?
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Tmberwolf1: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Shey my eyes dey pain me? What the f*ck did I just read??!!! Someone raped your 2 year old daughter, but instead of you to face the culprit, you are beating your child... Someone please make this make sense!!!
For justice to be served, both the rapist and mother have to serve the same punishment!!!! I'm just too disgusted right now!!!
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Tmberwolf1: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realmi:
The woman needs to be examined mentally
What's the point of a mental check, when she obviously doesn't have a brain!!
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Chimeluv(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
She is mentally unstable......
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Goldbw122(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
She needs help
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by tubolancer(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oh my God! I dont know why men rape. Brothels are everywhere in Lagos. They can go and discharge their thing if they are high.Imagine! a two years old baby. Men are going CRAZY.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Dollarremix(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
E be like say dis woman dey bleep dat idiot.so she come dey vex say her two years old daughter dey collect Wetin she dey collect.dat woman deserve one better upper cut I swear.
#justiceforthelittleangel
Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by Gben5: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2022
FAKE NEWS.... FAKE FUNKING NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Her 2 Year Old Daughter After She Was Raped”- Says Fault Is From by paulolee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
I no fit believe this wan abegi

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wrongly Diagnosed With HIV Seeks Justice, Says Taking Arvs For Six Years.. / Security Guard Killed As Armed Robbers Rob Banks In Kogi State / Blessing Effiong, 20, Regains Freedom After Almost 4 Yrs In Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.