Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy (85087 Views)

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Wetin dis one dey talk

how NIGERIANS were captured as slaves and transported to badagry for main distribution..

4 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by gift2xl: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

change your view because I can't find myself under ur view.

Issorite!
What's your view.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not all the glitter is gold
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by tollyboy5(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

how NIGERIANS were captured as slaves and transported to badagry for main distribution..
You no serious, anyone is free to marry anyone. Only unserious women will claim their husband was snatched
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Smarttravels(f): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
WeightMarshall:
It’s no longer news that there’s fire on the mountain at the Baloguns’.

To cut the long story short, JJC’s ex-wife @snoop_mummy just revealed the face of Funke’s twin boys which has been kept away from prying eyes of the public.

This was really low of her, in my opinion!!!!
She needs to own the narrative by giving the boys a good photo shoot and post it on her page, lobatan
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by juman(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
With the knowledge of the parents.
I believe.

The boys are handsome.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by techWriter3: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
question Eligible undergraduate not no longer available for their like and several those like them QED
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

You no serious, anyone is free to marry anyone. Only unserious women will claim their husband was snatched

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by FireUpNow(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
mymadam:

ANSWER: Eligible bachelors are no longer available for their kind and several others like them QED undecided
Baba QED bawo? Are you are Mathematician that just solved a very difficult maths problem? Hahahah
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Unidentical twins revealed. shocked

Divorced males= baby daddies= baggage.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by tollyboy5(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111950106][/quote]
You dis small girl. You wan start lol grin

Go and watch gu jun pyo jare
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Princelumide: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na jonzin level all of dem dey...
#yeyebrities grin shocked

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by captain247: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
With this act of amebo seasoned with aproko ex-wife in the picture, its very clear where the source of the problem is generating from in Funke's marriage.
She could be charged for this she doesn't know.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Abakelawal(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
So na dis face she dey hide
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Excuzeme: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
mymadam:

ANSWER: Eligible bachelors are no longer available for their kind and several others like them. QED undecided

In addition, most "Young Men" under 30yrs in Nigeria, have dropped the Ball!
Their Elders have inflicted Poverty on them, so much that at that age, they are still living under Daddy's Roof and mostly Unemployed.

Nigerian Women love Money and it is the Aristos that can provide such Money.

I dont blame them though, we live in a Society where a 70yr Old still parades himself as "Youth Leader"!
grin grin
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Kwakwa7: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
If you marry a single man, as in a man that has never fuc ked any lady before except you. People ll still find ways to drag your marriage.
If you now marry a serial baby father like JJC. Expect your husband to be shared, dragged or taken back by the previous customers or a new customer.
Funke Akindele's first marriage was to a polygamist & her second one too to another polygamist. Funke is responsible to whatever dragging she see or get.
We are in a savage world where what you v is desired by many.

The only solution is for the husband to be very responsible to all children & zip his dic k to be for only Funke alone.
It's it's so synonymous with these Nollywood chicks. Their life is indeed dramatic. You marry or date them, it's one week one trouble like say na spiritual attack!
They like another woman's property like second hand cloth.
Presently they are dragging Mercy Olori-Eyin Aigbe saying her new husband's wife just came to send her away from the house.
No shame, no class, no courtesy it's only fame that they know!

Why all these our yeyebrites Dey marry people husband Even Mercy Johnson na person husband , ah ah .. Na wa …

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by na2016: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

when I said second hand I meant a man that is married before [young or old ]..

I know and my answer to you stands. Most young responsible guys will not want to have a broken home and so will not want someone who will not respect them, some who still wants to rock the streets in the name of being in nollywood.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by seyz91(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
Sarsaproko:
Women and their wahala...So wetin make we take their face do

How is this going to help Obi become the president of Nigeria?
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by toujurs: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

CAPITAL OP =OUT OF POINT
because it doesn't sound pleasing to your ears undecided. Truth is bitter
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Bbbw: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oh
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by ImaIma1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
why those nollywood actresses likes to be a wife to a second hand men.

Single dads that have lost market value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Whatever undecided
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Oladat(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
WeightMarshall:
It’s no longer news that there’s fire on the mountain at the Baloguns’.

To cut the long story short, JJC’s ex-wife @snoop_mummy just revealed the face of Funke’s twin boys which has been kept away from prying eyes of the public.

This was really low of her, in my opinion!!!!
It is low in your opinion, but you are happy helping her to broadcast the pictures? Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
toujurs:
because it doesn't sound pleasing to your ears undecided. Truth is bitter

which truth is bitter..

I asked why most nollywood run after second hand men [which always involved terrible dramas,baby daddies ]..
Even though they [actresses ]can Carter for themselves[since most of u said you can't sponsor the lifestyles]..... and you here saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
na2016:

I know and my answer to you stands. Most young responsible guys will not want to have a broken home and so will not want someone who will not respect them, some who still wants to rock the streets in the name of being in nollywood.

I'm not talking about men..

I'm talking about the women... why do they married a man with an ex wife..

you talking as if you will not accept if the opportunity are thrown out to you guys..

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by toujurs: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

which truth is bitter..

I asked why most nollywood run after second hand men [which always involved terrible dramas,baby daddies ]..
Even though they [actresses ]can Carter for themselves[since most of u said you can't sponsor the lifestyles]..... and you here saying rubbish.
Aboki, there is nothing like second hand men, you can't compare a giver (men) with a reciever (women). Recievers deteriorates faster unlike the giver.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
toujurs:
Aboki, there is nothing like second hand men, you can't compare a giver (men) with a reciever (women). Recievers deteriorates faster unlike the giver.

Afonja or flat.head there's second hand in everything..
let me tell a biggest secret..

ONCE YOU ARE 25 YEARS OLD, YOU HAVE EXPIRED [MAN OR WOMAN ] SO USE THAT ERA CAREFULLY TO AVOID "HAD I KNOWN".
because in 25 YRS TO COME YOU ARE 50 [ with is year of retirement, enjoying or reaping the Labour you worked in live ]

back to the topic

SINCE THERE IS A SECOND HAND WOMEN, BABY MAMAS..WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THEM IN MEN?

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Exodora: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

and so mind business and stay away from my quote..
did I complained about the men?
I complained about the Nigeria female actors are quick to marry second hand men..
Second hand actors? undecided
Because they are Nigeria female actors they need the advice of your likes to be happy and live their life?
As if they were the reasons these women left their marriage in the first place.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by benmide(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2022
They are meant to be twins but as you can see, there’s no iota of resemblance between them; none with the parents either shocked
We4all:
What’s so special about their faces and what are we supposed to do with it?
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by toujurs: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

Afonja or flat.head there's second hand in everything..
let me tell a biggest secret..

ONCE YOU ARE 25 YEARS OLD, YOU HAVE EXPIRED [MAN OR WOMAN ] SO USE THAT ERA CAREFULLY TO AVOID "HAD I KNOWN".
because in 25 YRS TO COME YOU ARE 50 [ with is year of retirement, enjoying or reaping the Labour you worked in live ]

back to the topic

SINCE THERE IS A SECOND HAND WOMEN, BABY MAMAS..WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THEM IN MEN?
It's sex which leads to procreation a lady can offer, and you can't compare a 25year old guy with a lady, that is why a 25 year old lady marries a man about five to ten years older than her, while a man maries a lady he is about three to five years or ten years older than. A woman can never be equal to a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.