Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy (85093 Views)

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Table already shaken. I said it that This face hidden won't last now we can see them clearly and by the way why hidden their faces are they bastards or adopted kids or what?

Micheal Jackson did it las las Mr death came on him his kids faces were shown infact it was over-showed sef that is life.

Akindele calm.down you no steal anybody pikin so no need to dey hide dem unless anoda thing dey inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by xynerise: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
And what is so special about their faces? Mtchew

Or is there something she is not telling us about those kids?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by phemmyfour: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
JovialJune:
These are just pictures that will eventually come out sooner or later.....
Abi o
She achieved nothing. The kids are looking good
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by OscarJaden(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
I guess funke didn't know the Tsunami that hit T boss when she was covering the face of her daughter

Dey day Tboss reveal it small call the small child a Gorilla and Tboss cry then
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
GUNITGuy:

My brother Most women are like that ooooo...
Just get married take care of your wife well
Ayam female
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Awoleesu(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wahala be like Kaduna train.

As in ehhh...
E no dey hard to derail! grin
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na which hand she con be, if her husband na second hand? grin

I don't know,thanks to nairaland because I don't follow Nigerian entertainers to know how they live....

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Kobicove(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na wetin concern this busybody for inside this matter?!
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Exodora: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
why those nollywood actresses likes to be a wife to a second hand men.
So men can't marry two or more wives in peace again.
Because they are celebrities and so what?
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
na2016:

No young guy who is starting life can put up with Thier demands and excesses except politician sons and we'll to do married men

when I said second hand I meant a man that is married before [young or old ]..

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Exodora:

So men can't marry two or more one wife in peace and again.
Abi because they celebrities and so what?

and so mind business and stay away from my quote..
did I complained about the men?
I complained about the Nigeria female actors are quick to marry second hand men..

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by emmaodet: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
mymadam:

ANSWER: Eligible bachelors are no longer available for their kind and several others like them QED undecided

grin grin
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by gift2xl: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

They have to test and go for the best dick.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Heavensent01(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Wahala be like ugm n south east

God bless Simon ekpa, I learnt he's now on tinubu pay roll
grin grin grin

our Supreme leader, may Chuku okike Anambra bless him for making Buhari have heavy economic loss in East and for reducing igbo population hence making Buhari cry in asorock grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
gift2xl:

They have to test and go for the best dick.
[/s]
African man priority.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by gift2xl: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

African man priority.

No 1 women priority.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
toujurs:
that is why women are regarded as bitches, the reason why a father is so eager to get a son as the first child, or rather just a son. Though we have smart ladies, but majority lack worth. One of the reasons, Some men who lack self control become violent towards them.
[/s]

CAPITAL OP =OUT OF POINT

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
gift2xl:

No 1 women priority.
ur wish..
well that's what makes some of you useful in the presence of a woman -me.

4 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by simpleseyi: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up!! You don't have a job, You don't a career, you have absolutely nothing yet you're calling a high class lady a prostitute. Wretched men have wahala o!! Puke!!

Broke and good for nothing men everywhere!!

You come carry another matter for head dey hawk.

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely depressed and suicidal. She needs help quickly.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
rafcrown:
SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY TOO ARE SECOND HAND ,TOKUNBO WOMEN.

how many?
was Mercy Johnson or Daniels second hand ?

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Propertyforum: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Problem everywhere, but why is all this happening now?
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by gift2xl: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

ur wish..

well that's what makes some of you useful in the presence of a woman -me.

That's what women crave for, the best of it not less.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jennyclay(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
simpleseyi:

You come carry another matter for head dey hawk.
Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely depressed and suicidal. She needs help quickly.
C'mon get lost!!!

Non-entity.
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
simpleseyi:

No single man with functioning brain will marry prostitutes using acting for cover

but the single man with functioning brain will run to hostel for prostitute..,cheat on his wife with random females.

well a well known nairalander said that THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROSTITUTE AND REGULAR GIRLFRIEND

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
gift2xl:

That's what women crave for, the best of it not less.
change your view because I can't find myself under ur view.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by tollyboy5(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

MODIFIED

to those crying for my post..

SEE BELOW PIC

Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Bamzyriches451: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Damn!
Who cares undecided
Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by Jeon(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
mymadam:

ANSWER: Eligible bachelors are no longer available for their kind and several others like them QED undecided

yikes..
story!

no wonder we have a thread like this

https://www.nairaland.com/7077877/experience-9ja-babe-gold-digger

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy by irijuola: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bevolo:
ok

If the Ad is yours, I think you should use Children's Special Package instead as the former phrase is akin to just children with special needs. Changing it will make it generally acceptable. Just my opinion though. No insult intended. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.