Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo (39995 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Khaysee: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heal the world no more violence let love lead Amen

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by mamawa123: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prinzzacheus:
Too bad

Documents adjustment: Is this legal?
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by kereman1: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heavensent01:

yet you can use your mom for ritual so as to be able to afford tp to visit

bunch of sit at home ediots
See who is talking abt ritual, even an allien knows the founding fathers and stakeholders of ritual killing in nigeria. Pray ur traditional ruler doent use ur head amongst d 7heads to bury the oba.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by abercrombie(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Soured marriages everywhere.

Even Rihanna is going through hell of a heartbreak right now in the hands of Asap Rock....The horror of Riri's heartbreak is just like the horror of the acid this woman here is bathed with.

Asap had slept with Amina Muaddi. But that Amina soft, creamy and sweet sha!!!

Even Apostle Suleiman's phallus would rise upon sighting the Vj of Amina.
How is that related to this post.....tho you sabi the babe she's highly gorgeous

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
He went to boil water.

It must have taken at least a minute to boil. So, all that time, he did not return to his senses? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
It is always good for one to master his emotions. Women can say very provocative words, that is their nature. But if person use anger and better blows follow them with those words, na cemetery go be the final busstop for the woman body.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by karmaolu1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Run from that marriage before that your so called husband will kill you. Then your picture will be posted on nairaland with the caption "woman beaten to dead by her husband". Run, runn!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Testimony1988(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
He's not fit to be a husband.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by goslowgoslow(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
bomb24:

U would have directed this your statement to the loud mouth bubonic rats from Yoruba Land...

Eriokanmi, one of the bubonic plagued afonja E-rat said; Beating women was an Igbo thing, but in the last two days cases of spousal abuse has been emitting from the waste land...
Sometimes I wonder the age of people on this forum especially when I read this type of comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by SeriouslySense(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
My ghost nearly left my body, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

I don't even know where to start. But that woman needs all the love and support.

I hope the people all show love to her, and in any way help sped up her healing, it would be highly appreciated by the Spirit.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Prettygirl200(f): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But some women have loudmouth too much.
Have been waiting for ur type.Does that give the useless husband the right to bath her with hot water. No amount of insult or whatsoever can justify this barbaric act. He deserves to be bathed like this tooo.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Prettygirl200(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gosh!!!! What kind of nonsense is this Y am I beggining to hate MEN? God help me.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by finejevwe(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ladies pls. when dating your boyfriend don't ignore any signs that is not convenient with you. Everything character displayed during courtship will eventually be carried into marriage
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Linesman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari Has Failed Nigerians Woefully in All Major Sectors of Our National Lives as Evidence Today, in Some Matrimonial Relationships as a Result of BAD ECONOMY POLICIES.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by agbonkamen(f): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am still waiting for that guy/Man that will try this nonsense with me......women cut off peni*s of any man that try this nonsense with you.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Bbbw: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Really
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Carlyboi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Can’t imagine the kind of pain she would be in!why are some humans so vile and beastly as wild animals...how would you do this to anyone?I am sure if the punishment is for the same treatment to be meted on him he would beg for mercy for unending days...callous idiot!
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Kkk777: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
I expect the husband to be in police cell by now.

So if the first lady kept quiet people would have allowed the animal to go unpunished.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Lotoflaff: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wetin dey happen gan gan for this country self
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by IbileIfe: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Many women have married demons.

3 Likes

Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Fashionista01(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
People don't listen until they use them as practical then, they will start regretting.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by rickleye: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
bomb24:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/man-bathes-wife-with-hot-water-in-ondo-2/

So you had an argument with your husband.
He tells you he is coming ...
Goes to the kitchen
Puts a pot on fire.
Pours water in it.
Waits till it boils after 10mins.
You see him with the boiling water

Woman what the heck where you still waiting for ?
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by Gee64: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Most Nigerians have become animalistic.
Re: Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo by akunjohn(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Just because of amala and ewedu

Can't you just be reasonable at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / AAU Graduation Killings: Niger Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Visiting Friend Killed / Prophet Collects N70m, 3 Houses, Cars To Cure Woman’s Fibroids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.