Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio (551 Views)

Sokoto Deputy SSG, CoS, 11 Commissioners Resign / Emeka Ihedioha Appoints Uche Onyeagucha, Chris Okewulonu As SSG, COS / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by Rosenews2233: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bayelsa PDP in Dismay As SSG, CoS, Four Commissioners resigns, join State, National Assembly race

Read more below

https://tvafrica24.com/bayelsa-pdp-in-dismay-as-ssg-cos-four-commissioners-resigns-join-state-national-assembly-race/

Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bayelsa PDP including its Governor are so shameless, they came into power by a stroke of pure luck and have been completely clueless on what to do with it. Instead of making sure they buy the people over with developmental projects, they've been instead feeding us with mediocrity and gaslighting. I guess it's payback from them for voting the APC in the last elections
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by 2special(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
No cause for alarm, that's the proper procedure.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by Parachoko: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
They do not have a choice but to resign.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by dedonfranco(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mr Supreme court Governor
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by DitariDisciple2: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Bayelsa PDP including its Governor are so shameless, they came into power by a stroke of pure luck and have been completely clueless on what to do with it. Instead of making sure they buy the people over with developmental projects, they've been instead feeding us with mediocrity and gaslighting. I guess it's payback from them for voting the APC in the last elections

Douye diri is trying very well.
This is how you guys insult Bayelsa Governors everyday online, don't forget that Jonathan one of Nigeria's best Presidents was once Bayelsa Governor.
Re: Bayelsa PDP In Dismay As SSG, Cos, Four Commissioners Resigns, Join State, Natio by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Douye diri is trying very well.
This is how you guys insult Bayelsa Governors everyday online, don't forget that Jonathan one of Nigeria's best Presidents was once Bayelsa Governor.
apples and oranges my friend, apples and oranges cool

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Owe Nobody Else Any Allegiance Outside My Oath Of Office"- / Case Closed / Rochas Okorocha And His Family Begging For God’s Intervention Before EFCC Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.