Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,898 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success (551 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by ExAngel007(f): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, the fiery Enugu Catholic Priest, has
apologized and prayed for the Labour Party Presidential
candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, according to Daily Post.

Mbaka made the apology after declaring that Peter Obi can
never be Nigeria’s President.

He had during his latest ministration at the Adoration groundsaid that unless God ceases to exist, Obi would never smell the seat of the President adding that it was better to have an old man as President than a ‘stingy young man’.

The comment by the Catholic priest had stirred diverse
reactions from Nigerians who accused him of hating Peter Obi because he refused to donate to his church.

However, the cleric in a statement he personally signed said
he had no intention to malign His Excellency, Peter Obi’s
image but to pray for him

He, therefore, apologized to Peter Obi and his supporters and paid that God will bless them.

”I am grateful to God for His unquantifiable and favourable
blessings, miracles, love and life for the Adoration Ministry,
Enugu, Nigeria.

I assure the people of God and Nigerians that I am praying for Good Governance and Good Leadership in this country and that God will give us leaders after His own Heart.

”As it stands right now, it is obvious that Nigeria is passing
through indescribable insecurity challenges, an inestimable
unemployment crisis, massive corruption, heinous crimes, and unbearable suffering engendered by bad leadership. I bear with my fellow countrymen and women in whatever we are passing through in this trying time. I call on the adorers and the entire people of God to join hands in praying that God will deliver us from the plans of the devil and its wicked agents.

”I am a servant of God and my intention is not to malign His
Excellency, Peter Obi’s image, but to pray for him. May God’s
will be done in his life. I pray to God whom I serve to give our beloved people good and excellent leaders who will take care of them and lead them to the promised land. Anyone who God wishes to make our Leader is my choice. In this vein, I give my blessings to His Excellency Peter Obi and his supporters, I also give my blessings to the other candidates and their supporters whose intention is also to give Nigeria good leaders.

In any way, the supporters of Mr Peter Obi feel offended by my utterances or however I was misunderstood by them, I ask for their understanding and forgiveness.

”As a servant of the Most High God, I pray that it shall be well with my people. I am an ardent supporter of Good Governance, Justice, Equity, Love, and Godliness. At this time our people are passing through the valleys of shadows of death (Ps23.4), I pray for peace, love, and anything that will bring blessings and favour to our people and to our suffering teaming youths. I will always stand with you in all your ordeals. God will take care of you and bless you miraculously for me.

”My intention is not to fight or malign Mr. Peter Obi. He is my friend and remains my friend and brother I love him and I wish him Success May God bless him and his good supporters.

God’s will be done in his political endeavours (Mk.14:36)
”The followers of Peter Obi are the same youths I am praying for, sacrificing for, fighting for, speaking for, and working for their integral well-being. What the youths are passing through and their conditions give me sleepless nights. It is for this reason that I yearn for good governance and worthy leaders that will take care of them. We are passing through indescribable, unbearable, and undeserved hardship in this country. I pray for Divine intervention.

”I am not in any political party but I support good people and good governance. Any good person that God can give us is my chosen candidate. I am a servant of God; For the sake of peace, I ask for forgiveness in any way I am misunderstood.

And to Peter Obi himself, I ask God to bless him and manifest his will in his life. When God says Yes, who can say No? And when God says No, who can say Yes? I bless Peter Obi andnpray for him. I bless my dear fellow Adores and pray for them.

I bless the people of God everywhere and I pray that it shall be well with you all.

”For the sake of those who were gruesomely killed on
Pentecost Sunday at St St. Francis Xavier parish Owo, Ondo
State who are being buried today, there will be no all-night
Adoration program today,17th June 2022. We join the entire
Catholic Church to mourn their demise. May their souls and
the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in Perfect Peace. Amen.”

https://punchng.com/stingy-man-mbaka-apologises-to-obi-supporters/
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by megacity: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Well well
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Mickykarim: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ExAngel007:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, the fiery Enugu Catholic Priest, has
apologized and prayed for the Labour Party Presidential
candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, according to Daily Post.

Mbaka made the apology after declaring that Peter Obi can
never be Nigeria’s President.

He had during his latest ministration at the Adoration ground
said that unless God ceases to exist, Obi would never smell
the seat of the President adding that it was better to have an
old man as President than a ‘stingy young man’.

The comment by the Catholic priest had stirred diverse
reactions from Nigerians who accused him of hating Peter Obi
because he refused to donate to his church.

However, the cleric in a statement he personally signed said
he had no intention to malign His Excellency, Peter Obi’s
image but to pray for him

He, therefore, apologized to Peter Obi and his supporters and
paid that God will bless them.

”I am grateful to God for His unquantifiable and favourable
blessings, miracles, love and life for the Adoration Ministry,
Enugu, Nigeria.

I assure the people of God and Nigerians that I am praying for
Good Governance and Good Leadership in this country and that God will give us leaders after His own Heart.

”As it stands right now, it is obvious that Nigeria is passing
through indescribable insecurity challenges, an inestimable
unemployment crisis, massive corruption, heinous crimes, and
unbearable suffering engendered by bad leadership. I bear with
my fellow countrymen and women in whatever we are passing
through in this trying time. I call on the adorers and the entire
people of God to join hands in praying that God will deliver us
from the plans of the devil and its wicked agents.

”I am a servant of God and my intention is not to malign His
Excellency, Peter Obi’s image, but to pray for him. May God’s
will be done in his life. I pray to God whom I serve to give our
beloved people good and excellent leaders who will take care
of them and lead them to the promised land. Anyone who God
wishes to make our Leader is my choice. In this vein, I give
my blessings to His Excellency Peter Obi and his supporters, I
also give my blessings to the other candidates and their
supporters whose intention is also to give Nigeria good leaders.

In any way, the supporters of Mr Peter Obi feel offended by my utterances or however I was misunderstood by them, I ask for their understanding and forgiveness.

”As a servant of the Most High God, I pray that it shall be well
with my people. I am an ardent supporter of Good Governance,
Justice, Equity, Love, and Godliness. At this time our people
are passing through the valleys of shadows of death (Ps23.4),
I pray for peace, love, and anything that will bring blessings
and favour to our people and to our suffering teaming youths. I
will always stand with you in all your ordeals. God will take
care of you and bless you miraculously for me.

”My intention is not to fight or malign Mr. Peter Obi. He is my
friend and remains my friend and brother I love him and I wish
him Success May God bless him and his good supporters.

God’s will be done in his political endeavours (Mk.14:36)
”The followers of Peter Obi are the same youths I am praying
for, sacrificing for, fighting for, speaking for, and working for
their integral well-being. What the youths are passing through
and their conditions give me sleepless nights. It is for this
reason that I yearn for good governance and worthy leaders
that will take care of them. We are passing through
indescribable, unbearable, and undeserved hardship in this
country. I pray for Divine intervention.

”I am not in any political party but I support good people and
good governance. Any good person that God can give us is
my chosen candidate. I am a servant of God; For the sake of
peace, I ask for forgiveness in any way I am misunderstood.

And to Peter Obi himself, I ask God to bless him and manifest
his will in his life. When God says Yes, who can say No? And
when God says No, who can say Yes? I bless Peter Obi and
pray for him. I bless my dear fellow Adores and pray for them.
I bless the people of God everywhere and I pray that it shall be
well with you all.

”For the sake of those who were gruesomely killed on
Pentecost Sunday at St St. Francis Xavier parish Owo, Ondo
State who are being buried today, there will be no all-night
Adoration program today,17th June 2022. We join the entire
Catholic Church to mourn their demise. May their souls and
the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in Perfect Peace. Amen.”

https://punchng.com/stingy-man-mbaka-apologises-to-obi-supporters/

WHERE IS THE APOLOGY?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by effido666: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Apology not accepted man of God undecided
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by LionTiger(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oh! Lord God of Heaven, pls give us a stingy saviour in the person of Mr Peter Obi Youths say Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by chatinent: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2022
He will still talk again.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Righthussle: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Pastors are thieves, that's all I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Chiboy419: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Obident is better than
.........nn
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Mindlog: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2022
So unpriestly for such unguarded comments. The bashing he got from people and the Church hierarchy, made him apologize.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Penguin2: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Adighi agwa oti nti na agha esu!

Him for no apologize na.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by esilove(m): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2022
We OBI supporters accept your apologies and blessings as a spiritual father. We believe OBI will change this country for good. I was a member of PDP. They disappointed us and APC add salt to the wound PDP government created and worsen the country we were bearing to unbearable state. With track records of Peter Obi as then governor of Anambra state I am convinced he will do better than PDP and APC...
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Bridget95(f): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Sense has come finally....

Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmm
Lol
Confusion
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Lorddominic(m): 5:45am On Jun 18, 2022
He will still come back tomorrow and claim he was coerced by the bishop to render this apology... Fr Mbaka, your apology is still under review!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Mbaka is a fool
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by WonderManly(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2022
You see now that no body is above to repent. Even pastor at times also need continuously repenting. Even though after preaching.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Wisetrue99: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2022
The power of the people!
Re: Fr. Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi After , Prays For His Success by Wisetrue99: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
The power of the people!

Will they exert the same energy on election day

(1) (Reply)

NDI IGBO LET US BE WISE AND VOTE PDP TO BE AT THE CENTER OF GOVERNMENT. / I Rejected A Christian Running Mate Because Of Competence: Tinubu / Nigerian Discuss. The Most Generous Tribe In The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.