Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ (250 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. / See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by MadeINchenzen2: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
We go to church and we see portraits of Jesus christ, when we pray, we fix our eyes on a picture of him and when we close our eyes we reflect on the pictures we have seen of him.

Now, my question is...

Who has seen christ and what exactly does he look like?

If you are a Christian, do you have the real picture of Christ? If yes... SHOW ME
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
None,I repeat none.
We just dey carry mumu oo. grin
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by MadeINchenzen2: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
...and if you think the different pictures all over the Internet are the pictures of Jesus christ.... u are wrong !!!

Those are actors, who played the role of Jesus in movies and drama. NOT THE REAL JESUS

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by MadeINchenzen2: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
You are mad o. There's no real pic of Jesus. What we v is a description of his image which is generally used.
Don't come here again to display your stupi dity!
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by Ammishaddai: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is an absurd question. It's like asking if you've seen the real picture of Pythagoras who you know existed sometime in human history undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by Specialvoice: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Those who have seen Him when their spiritual eyes were opened really confirmed that all these pictures are in no way close to His awesomeness.. His presence is Heavenly, unexplainable and comes with an aura of unspeakable Joy and peace.... I can't show you for now here but l can tell of Him in this song ...

Just click and listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by slimjohn2k5: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mumu, there was no camera then.
What people depicts are artwork from that time

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Mumu, there was no camera then.
What people depicts are artwork from that time
lol
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by MadeINchenzen2: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are mad o. There's no real pic of Jesus. What we v is a description of his image which is generally used.
Don't come here again to display your stupi dity!
and why use the image of a man whose cruising in the .U.S, probably with a slut, why use his image in place of Jesus
Re: If You Are A Christian I Challenge U To Show Me The Real Picture Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
and why use the image of a man whose cruising in the .U.S, probably with a slut, why use his image in place of Jesus
Who are you to question the use of any image?
If the man cruise in US with 5 oloshos, you fuc ks won't be given out!
Anyone is free to symbolise their Idol, God, Goddess, belief or tradition.
You this MadelNchenzen2 should shut the fuc k up & respect opinions.

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Second Chances / Blessings From The Victory At Calvary / Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.