Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. (252 Views)

Why Do Christians Fight The Government? / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / To All Winners Chapel Members, Pls Save Your Member!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by baretalk: 12:40pm On May 18, 2022
Solidarity is the way forward, if Christians don't make their grievance known, via protests.
It will continue.

Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by cornelboy(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2022
Protest to who?
Your protest won't stop anything whether peaceful or not.

We should keep praying and trusting JEHOVAH for our protection and future.

1 Like

Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
baretalk:
Solidarity is the way forward, if Christians don't make their grievance known, via protests.
It will continue.
Stop this bullsheet! undecided

Jesus Christ never called His followers to such things so I see why no one should involve themselves in such acts pretending they do so in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by baretalk: 8:50pm On May 18, 2022
author=Kobojunkie post=112960086] Stop this bullsheet! undecided

Jesus Christ never called His followers to such things so I see why no one should involve themselves in such acts pretending they do so in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided[/quote]
I know you are a not a Christian, you can't deceive us. The protest is holding. Christians should arm themselves, even the bible said "there is time for everything"
Christians should start fighting back or die out.
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
baretalk:
I know you are a not a Christian, you can't deceive us. The protest is holding. Christians should arm themselves, even the bible said "there is time for everything"
Christians should start fighting back or die out.
Again, Stop this bullsheet! undecided

Jesus Christ never called His followers to such things so I see why no one should involve themselves in such acts pretending they do so in the name of Jesus Christ. undecided

What part of what Jesus Christ commands of you below corresponds with any of what CAN calls on you to do in the name of Jesus Christ?, undecided
27But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28 Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29 If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.
30 Give to everyone who asks you for something. When someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back.
31 Do for others what you want them to do for you.

32If you love only those who love you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners love those who love them!
33 If you do good only to those who do good to you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners do that!
34 If you lend things to people, always expecting to get something back, should you get any special praise for that? No, even sinners lend to other sinners so that they can get back the same amount!

35 “I’m telling you to love your enemies and do good to them. Lend to people without expecting to get anything back. If you do this, you will have a great reward. You will be children of the Most High God. Yes, because God is good even to the people who are full of sin and not thankful.
36 Give love and mercy the same as your Father gives love and mercy. - Luke 6 vs 27 - 36
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by baretalk: 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Stop this bullsheet! undecided

What part of what Jesus Christ commands of you below corresponds with any of what CAN calls on you to do in the name of Jesus Christ?, undecided
Shut up mugu...you can submit yourself to be slaughtered like a chicken... Jesus Christ was a Jew, can't you see the way Jews are defending themselves in Israel. Mugu.
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On May 18, 2022
baretalk:

Shut up mugu...you can submit yourself to be slaughtered like a chicken... Jesus Christ was a Jew, can't you see the way Jews are defending themselves in Israel. Mugu.
So you don't even believe in Jesus Christ since His Gospel seems to mean nothing to you. undecided
27But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28 Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29 If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.
30 Give to everyone who asks you for something. When someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back.

32If you love only those who love you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners love those who love them!
33 If you do good only to those who do good to you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners do that!
34 If you lend things to people, always expecting to get something back, should you get any special praise for that? No, even sinners lend to other sinners so that they can get back the same amount!

35 “I’m telling you to love your enemies and do good to them. Lend to people without expecting to get anything back. If you do this, you will have a great reward. You will be children of the Most High God. Yes, because God is good even to the people who are full of sin and not thankful.
36 Give love and mercy the same as your Father gives love and mercy. - Luke 6 vs 27 - 36

You are simply interested in causing havoc by calling on Christians to go against Jesus Christ in order to achieve your selfish agenda? undecided
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by baretalk: 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
author=Kobojunkie post=112961489] So you don't even believe in Jesus Christ since His Gospel seems to mean nothing to you. undecided

You are simply interested in causing havoc by calling on Christians to go against Jesus Christ in order to achieve your selfish agenda? undecided[/quote]
Mugu don't quote me again, cowards sect the part of the gospel that suits them. Go give the extremist your neck to cut like chicken.
Re: Christians Fight For Your Member, Join The CAN Protests. by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
baretalk:

Mugu don't quote me again, cowards sect the part of the gospel that suits them. Go give the extremist your neck to cut like chicken.
So you don't even believe in Jesus Christ since His Gospel seems to mean nothing to you. You think obeying Jesus Christ amounts to cowardice this because you think yourself wiser than Jesus Christ. undecided

You are simply interested in causing havoc by calling on Christians to go against Jesus Christ in order to achieve your selfish agenda? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Da'wah Visitation To Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos / Evangelism As A Christian - I Need Help / Why Some Saints And Some Sinners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.