Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

For The Abundance Of Things You Have, Be Thankful To God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For The Abundance Of Things You Have, Be Thankful To God (218 Views)

Praise Be To God. Cultist Survived HIT From Rivals PHOTOS / A Lady Give Thanks To God For A Successful Abortion / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Abundance Of Things You Have, Be Thankful To God by MideMrPossible: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes, for the abundance of what you have, be thankful to God because it is reference point of prayers of many dudes out their. My gee listen, the least you're currently complaining about is the reference point of prayers of many others, the reason why many are on their kneels praying.

If you don't have anything to be thankful for, be thankful for your health, your ability to breath without any aid. Some months ago my baby had infection and we has reasons to stay at Otunba Tuwase Children Emmergency Ward OTCHEW at UCH Ibadan and I was wow about diverse cases. Just be thankful, I won't say more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4vLM1h98Y

Re: For The Abundance Of Things You Have, Be Thankful To God by Specialvoice: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yeaaaa ... We have to be thankful to God... Let's thank Him with this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU

(1) (Reply)

Texas Shooting: Police Urged To Enter School During Attack, Witnesses Say / Atrocities Of Fulani Muslims In Benue State / New Details Emerge On Who Plotted President Uhuru Kenyatta's Case In ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.